• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT2| Discussion on released and future projects (spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero-ELEC

Banned
ftrgsMp.png
neat

Russo's said that Crossbones was killed so only the Avengers were to blame. Makes sense actually, if he survived then Steve could say "It's His Fault!!"

Apparently James Gunn wants to do a Moon Knight movie and has "told" someone at Marvel, he just doesn't have the time.

Whatever that means.

Jake Gyllenhaal in an Villenueve inspired "Enemy" Netflix show please.

Doctor Strange comes home...

C1fh0euWQAAaTbv.jpg

Top 5 MCU if only for the visuals alone. In a few years when the MCU is done/rebooted it'll be a great movie on it's own. Even though they wasted the "PERFECT" actor for Doom.

By the way I doubt we're getting a hard MCU reboot for the foreseeable future. There'll always be enough leftover franchises in their early stages to carry it on. By the time Infinity War Part II (or whatever) drops, we'll have only had one Black Panther, Spiderman, and Captain Marvel film.

They'll carry it on with a new tier of Avengers, as long as they possibly can. And probably recast certain roles (though I'm of the firm belief they should avoid this naturally)

SpaceWolf

Banned
Liv Tyler returning to the MCU in some form would be great. I really like Betty as a character so to never see her crop up in the MCU in any capacity since her 2008 appearance in The Incredible Hulk was a bit of a downer. Hell, at this point she could have settled down and had kids by now.

Busty

Banned

I'd take this with a grain of salt the size of your head. The Scottish media tend to go hysterical when anything remotely Hollywood drifts their way. This production is based out of Georgia so I'm assuming that they will do some brief location stuff in Scotland.

While it will be more than most US studio shoots do up here (mostly a few days second unit shooting like Justice League did IIRC) as Scotland (shamefully) has no studio facilities for them to use so it will all be location based.

And unlike World War Z, which based its production in the UK, this is a US based production. Perhaps it will be similar to the South Africa scenes from Ultron?

We need a filming calendar.

Runaways
Cloak and Dagger
Black Panther
Avengers
Ant-Man/Wasp

Good Lord. Some producers will be logging a lot of flight miles this year.

Not to mention DD Season 3, JJ Season 2, maybe Luke Cage S2 towards the end.
Plus AoS if it sticks, and then Inhumans soon as well.

mreddie

According to the article, Dante Spinotti (Michael Mann's DP) will shoot the film.

Heat (1995)
The Quick and the Dead (1995)
L.A. Confidential (1997)
The Insider (1999)
The Family Man (2000)
Bandits (2001)
Pinocchio (2002)
Red Dragon (2002)
After the Sunset (2004)
X-Men: The Last Stand (2006)
The Tourist (2007)
Flash of Genius (2008)
Deception (2008)
Public Enemies (2009)
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader (2010)
Tower Heist (2011)
Hercules (2014)

giphy.gif

Given that the Hulu TCA day came and went with no Runaways news, I find it hard to believe that it's about to start filming.

I guess we'll see if there's any casting news in the next week or two.

Dalek

Question for the community: Who is your favourite character in the MCU? (including both the movies and all the television series)

For me it's Drax. Bautista took that role and made it his own. I can't imagine anyone else in that role. Drax rocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom