• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT2| Discussion on released and future projects (spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
New Agents of SHIELD promo image:

Bhw6sRlCYAAcsr8.jpg

shield

Might be worth mentioning that the font for 'Uprising' is also the same as The Winter Soldier on the Cap 2 logo.

Just in case Cap's shield wasn't a subtle enough hint...

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
The article says he has to more pictures left on his deal after AoU, so yeah I am sure he will be in Avengers 3.

yeah but what I'm unsure about is if his Thor 2 cameo counts as one of the "6 appearances" in his contract. If not, then Cap 3 and Avengers 3 is likely, but if it counts then likely Cap 3 or another cameo would be it...

For RDJ we know that they worked out a separate deal for his Hulk cameo, so that would be my guess. I cant see them wasting an appearance when they have to have him for both movies. Cant have Avengers without Cap.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Capt and IronMan dying in A3 in the fight against Thanos. I could see that happening.

I'd even be ok with this as long as Cap is IN Avengers 3. I'm not interested in these movies if they kill off Evans too soon

Capt and IronMan dying in A3 in the fight against Thanos. I could see that happening.

As long as I get Cap lifting Mjolnir on film, I am fine with that.

But I still think that Iron Man will die saving Cap's life in Avengers 3, and in that last desperate moment, Cap lifts Mjolnir and lays the smackdown to Thanos with it and avenge Tony's death.

DonasaurusRex

Online Ho Champ
As long as Cap picks up Mjolnir and as long as Ant-Man gets arrow launched I'll be happy.

1393886773435_zps810213f8.gif

Curse you Loeb...what did you fucking DO that show as so damn good. At least yost and kyle get to work on Thor 3....

just threw it all away Loeb....ya fucked up Nova , The Avengers EMH, Ultimate Spiderman *including another shitty portrayal of Nova* all in less than 2 years good one ...

Slyonic

Neo Member
So I was just reading the Marvel wikia, and it says that Erik Selvig knew Henry Pym. It would be kinda awesome to see him (as a cameo) in Ant-man.

Edit; Oh, and it says Pym was familiar with SHIELD. Interesting how that will turn out..

GAMEPROFF

Banned
So I was just reading the Marvel wikia, and it says that Erik Selvig knew Henry Pym. It would be kinda awesome to see him (as a cameo) in Ant-man.

Edit; Oh, and it says Pym was familiar with SHIELD. Interesting how that will turn out..

I dont know what you read there, but I am very sure, that there were no mentiones or event cames of Pym in the movies yet.

And there is no Erik Selvig in the comics, so I think its not true...

J10

Banned
It was a piece of dialogue that was edited out of Thor where Selvig mentions Hank Pym. They certainly could come back to that idea.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
New Captain America spot http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyMFyIO9Y4k

I hope this doesn't confirm those maybe fake spoilers as there was some sort of Washington D.C. meeting thing mentioned in them.

EDIT: Unless some sort of political meeting was confirmed before those spoilers were released. If it was confirmed, the spoilers could still be fake.

I think one of them was part of the World Security Council in the Avengers (the British lady).

Curse you Loeb...what did you fucking DO that show as so damn good. At least yost and kyle get to work on Thor 3....

just threw it all away Loeb....ya fucked up Nova , The Avengers EMH, Ultimate Spiderman *including another shitty portrayal of Nova* all in less than 2 years good one ...
Yep. Jeph is one of the most delusional people on the planet.

DonasaurusRex

Online Ho Champ

J10

Banned
Putting Black Widow in front of a bunch of cameras and microphones kinda takes her out of the spy business, doesn't it?

I suppose that means they'll be recasting soon and writing in a face change.

anaron

Putting Black Widow in front of a bunch of cameras and microphones kinda takes her out of the spy business, doesn't it?

lol, no it doesn't.

Everyone already saw her fighting in New York.

J10

Banned
Said nobody as they fled from aliens.

Find me one instance of Black Widow or Hawkeye in the news footage shown at the end.

Not that I'm right or anything. Just speculating.

BLACKLAC

Helping a handful of people on a bus ain't shit. My point being they don't stand out.

If you assume smart phones don't exist in the MCU, sure. If you do assume they exist, a lady shooting at aliens and an archer shooting aliens at ground zero of an invasion is something I would assume would be recorded.

Or did they have to dedicate a scene of someone snapping a pic?

J10

Banned
Assume all you want. I'm doing the same. I assume Widow and Hawkeye are still largely unknown to the public.

Neoxon

Loeb also fucked up Spidey's voice in EMH (it was supposed to be Josh Keaton, but was replaced with Drake Bell at the last minute), & severely held back the second half of Season 2.

DonasaurusRex

Online Ho Champ
Loeb also fucked up Spidey's voice in EMH (it was supposed to be Josh Keaton, but was replaced with Drake Bell at the last minute), & severely held back the second half of Season 2.

I just lump that in with EMH fuck over, everyone was waiting the next fall for that show and then we had to wait for ultimate to be ready...omg then the whole pulling the second half of the season 2 for months debacle...fucking Loeb.

Jonogunn

From episode 1 of agents of shield

agents-of-shield-episode-1-review.jpg

The public knows them enough to make action figured of them so ya. That idea is out the window.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom