• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT2| Discussion on released and future projects (spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
New Winter Soldier poster:

345475453456478.jpg

Raguel

Anyone know if the music that begins at 2:53 is from the movie or from somewhere else? Its freaking awesome. And I absolutely cannot wait for this movie.

I wonder if they'll eventually give Bucky the energy shield in the MCU. Would be quite cool.

(Please, please let us not have to wait for Cap 3 for him to join the good guys)

Vibranium

Banned
Sebastian Stan's a reasonably likely future cameo in Agents of SHIELD, for whatever it's worth (as is Anthony Mackie, I bet).

Oh man, that would be awesome. AoS may not be great, but it is getting better (Only watched the first 9 episodes). Falcon and Winter Soldier working together would be dope too, they were a great pairing in the comics when Bucky was Cap.

Also, some details from TWS say that Bucky and Natasha's past will be referenced but they're going to leave it to future movies/shows/One-Shots to explore it (which is a good thing since this movie is packed). I'm just happy they remember even if Brubaker himself freaking ended one of the best comics relationships in a horrible way.

-Funny little thing, Sebastian Stan suffered a burst blood vessel in one of his eyes on set, but they decided to keep it in the movie to show how battle-worn WS is.

J10

Banned
Some minimalist Marvel avatars. I was just gonna cycle through these periodically, but you guys can use them if you want.

QzcvZgH.jpg
EeTKSwm.jpg
kbDjMgx.jpg
1OOJqCe.jpg

w12ybqg.jpg
at6qx8m.jpg
yatdHmN.jpg
GsSB8ci.jpg

TfWXtpR.jpg
6ynDXxQ.jpg
zoYeIIT.jpg
gcwKOct.jpg

xM7VHrh.jpg
c1pXPwT.jpg
ScJVTct.jpg
9ldsoOE.jpg

Some minimalist Marvel avatars. I was just gonna cycle through these periodically, but you guys can use them if you want.
NsFPGT6.jpg

Ultron looks too happy here. Maybe make the eyes at a slightly off angle to make him more angry.

Otherwise, awesome stuff. Thank you.

Yeah, it is. I was looking at that and this panel:

rizH9uy.jpg

Great Ultron story, or greatest Ultron story?

I really hope that Whedon channels Ultron Unlimited for Avengers 2.

Did a really quick and crude Ultron picture myself. Just trying to get the hang of Manga Studio.

J10

Banned
Great Ultron story, or greatest Ultron story?

I really hope that Whedon channels Ultron Unlimited for Avengers 2.

If only to recreate this panel in live action:

jVBkfee.jpg

Did a really quick and crude Ultron picture myself. Just trying to get the hang of Manga Studio.

Nice. I tried an Ultron profile avatar as well but I wasn't crazy about it:

bWQ9O06.jpg

jVBkfee.jpg

It must happen. Just imagine Superior Hemsworth busting through a wall and uttering that line. That storyline was so awesome, and that moment in particular was so badass after the whole build up to it. And it wasn't even a splash page.

Ultron Unlimited was one of my favorite late nineties/2000 Marvel stories. I think the only other one that got me as excited was the first twelve issues of the Dan Jurgens/John Romita Jr. Thor run with the Dark Gods. It was the only time I was compelled to write in to their letters page, and they even published it a few months later with the response: "So, what you are saying is that you really liked the story, right?"

bWQ9O06.jpg

I like it, but he is hard to pull off in profile in such minimalist fashion, where the front facing pic of his face works extremely well with just minimal features.

anaron

Oh man, that would be awesome. AoS may not be great, but it is getting better (Only watched the first 9 episodes). Falcon and Winter Soldier working together would be dope too, they were a great pairing in the comics when Bucky was Cap.

Also, some details from TWS say that Bucky and Natasha's past will be referenced but they're going to leave it to future movies/shows/One-Shots to explore it (which is a good thing since this movie is packed). I'm just happy they remember even if Brubaker himself freaking ended one of the best comics relationships in a horrible way.

-Funny little thing, Sebastian Stan suffered a burst blood vessel in one of his eyes on set, but they decided to keep it in the movie to show how battle-worn WS is.

Oh shit, I'm so happy! I was getting worried this was to be left out for the MCU. Do you have a link to the story confirming it?

Vibranium

Banned
Oh shit, I'm so happy! I was getting worried this was to be left out for the MCU. Do you have a link to the story confirming it?

Here we go, some interesting details but you don't have to read it if you're worried about extra spoilers (I skimmed it mostly myself).

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=95633

-The backstory between Winter Soldier and Black Widow is not expected to be explored in this film, but it is acknowledged.

Tons of cool stuff here, Sebastian found out he was playing Winter Soldier during the movie announcement along with everyone else haha. He also wishes he had known during the filming of his torture scene in TFA, I like how committed he seems to the role.

anaron

Here we go, some interesting details but you don't have to read it if you're worried about extra spoilers (I skimmed it mostly myself).

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=95633

Tons of cool stuff here, Sebastian found out he was playing Winter Soldier during the movie announcement along with everyone else haha. He also wishes he had known during the filming of his torture scene in TFA, I like how committed he seems to the role.
Awesome, thank you!

Neoxon

QzcvZgH.jpg
EeTKSwm.jpg
kbDjMgx.jpg
1OOJqCe.jpg

w12ybqg.jpg
at6qx8m.jpg
yatdHmN.jpg
GsSB8ci.jpg

TfWXtpR.jpg
6ynDXxQ.jpg
zoYeIIT.jpg
gcwKOct.jpg

xM7VHrh.jpg
c1pXPwT.jpg
ScJVTct.jpg
9ldsoOE.jpg
Can we get a Star-Lord one.

jVBkfee.jpg

bWQ9O06.jpg
I literally geeked out when Thor said that on EMH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom