• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT2| Discussion on released and future projects (spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I am hoping for Baron Zemo.

3753218-helmut_zemo_(earth-616)_from_captain_america_vol_6_1.jpg

Zemo was hinted at in Cap 2, and that could lead to Masters of Evil, the reintroduction of Arnim Zola in his new body and maybe even Red Skull w/ his new face.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Sorry, I really have no idea how the concept art is referencing him. Is it similar to a famous panel that is often related to Zemo? I dont get it :D

I don't see any reference to him in that art piece. The guy in the purple hat is the french explosives expert from the Howling Commandos, Jacques Dernier.

Back left corner. There is an exhibit hall at the Smithsonian for "Operation: Zemo."
Meaning that there is a chance we could get some WWII flashbacks to Cap taking on Baron Zemo. And then hopefully his descendant in present day as well.

I apologize, I don't remember if the Operation Zemo made it into the actual movie or not, but Russo's did say that there were characters that didn't make it into Cap 2 (on screen) that very well could make it into Cap3, and then I remembered that official concept art once that pic of Zemo was posted.

So Zemo could very well be one of the characters he is referring to. It would just make sense.

I apologize, I don't remember if the Operation Zemo made it into the actual movie or not, but Russo's did say that there were characters that didn't make it into Cap 2 (on screen) that very well could make it into Cap3, and then I remembered that official concept art once that pic of Zemo was posted.

So Zemo could very well be one of the characters he is referring to. It would just make sense.

hqdYTbh.gif

This pleases me. Zemo is the one Cap villain I need to see on screen since we already got Red Skull.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
More from the Russos about Cap 3:

They know the title of Captain America 3, and will tell us what it is very soon.

The success of Guardians should allow Cap 3 to get a little strange.

Captain America: The Winter Soldier was made with Blu-ray in mind.

The brothers loved all of your ‘Hail Hydra’ memes.

The Russos know what’s happening in Marvel’s Phase 3.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
More from the Russos about Cap 3:

They know the title of Captain America 3, and will tell us what it is very soon.

The success of Guardians should allow Cap 3 to get a little strange.

Captain America: The Winter Soldier was made with Blu-ray in mind.

The brothers loved all of your ‘Hail Hydra’ memes.

The Russos know what’s happening in Marvel’s Phase 3.
image.php

I leave the avatar quoting to others :p
One and done :p

So it looks like Captain America 3 will premiere before Dr. Strange?
Yes, the next three films are dated and are AoU, Ant-Man and Cap 3 in that order.

J10

Banned
Captain America: Fallen Son
Captain America: Streets of Poison
Captain America: Secret Wars
Captain America: Disassembled
Captain America: Galactic Storm

Captain America: Fallen Son
Captain America: Streets of Poison
Captain America: Secret Wars
Captain America: Disassembled
Captain America: Galactic Storm

Honestly? I'd like it if they just called it Captain America: The Winter Soldier Part 2.

To be fair, that's the article's wording, not the Russo's.

Also they confirm MCU movies are TV quality, haters redeemed.

Yeah lol caught that when I read it. Was hoping they were hinting at a Strange cameo.

J10

Banned
OK, so if they go with Secret Avengers, what does the roster look like?

Captain America
Falcon
Hawkeye (?)
?
?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom