• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT3| 80.8 % Certified Fresh

Matt Ferguson UK poster

DCdHpOvXYAEB-u6.jpg

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Oh shit, they are actually quoting the TH show theme in the OST 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Best OST confirmed

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Really liked it, too! Gal was super charismatic, in the same league as Chris Evans the GOAT. Movie was good, too. love the No Man Scene but really hated the final battle. Once more, there was just to much flying around at the same time.

WW started out a bit boring and got progressively better until the aftermath of the No Man's Land scene. It completely shits the bed in the third act tho, which is why I rank it below Guardians and Logan. Before they go to the gala I was ready to declare it the best of the decade but alas it's only "good". Compares favourably against the best of the MCU and is easily the best DC film since TDK.

I think my year ranking is gonna be

1. Thor
2. Guardians
3. Logan
4. Wonder Woman
5. Spider-Man
6. Justice League

Quick

Banned
Prepping the Homecoming OT and decided to cut out the Spidey logo and make it avatar-sized.

Up for grabs if anyone is interested. Works best on the dark theme, but I added a drop shadow to be visible on the light theme.

qa2eP8i.png

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
I really enjoyed WW. Gal Gadot did a great job. The only weakness was the ending and the reveal of the main bad guy.

That giacchino score is Zimmer ASM2 tier phoning in. I hope the final score is better.

EDIT: you folks are killing me with the iron man 5 shit. Lol

EDIT II: Marisa Tomei has no right to look that good Whew.

Top Bottom