• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

And 2 clear tickets per run. As if I wasn't struggling with CTs enough already!

The new missions get VERY difficult. I was disturbed at first when I saw the clear ticket increase but I don't think you will be using clear tickets on these for a while. Trust me.

Edit: Well I guess you could use them to auto-clear, but just getting 3 stars on the later missions in 12 is going to be tricky.

Edit: Well I guess you could use them to auto-clear, but just getting 3 stars on the later missions in 12 is going to be tricky.
I don't know if I'll even be able to beat these stages. I barely passed Hela in 12-1 after T2ing Groot and running T2 YJ, T2 Iron Fist and T2 Groot + a shifter Volstagg. YJ did the heavy lifting, basically spamming 1 and 6 for iFrames then dodging for a few seconds during the CD. YJ died just seconds from beating her, thus 2*. :/

I am not VIP3, so I can't get heals by tagging out.

Edit: I just swapped YJ out for Sharon and 3*'d her. Between her iFrames, Captain Ability Shield procs, IAAG procs and Groot T2 procs I didn't even need to bring Groot out for a heal.

Free stuff. Free stuff everywhere!

1481071511810.jpg

1481016828237.jpg

I got a free 6 star hero token. I picked Hela because Hela. Man, she's soooooo damn good. I've had to change pants a few times.

Neat. Where/when do we get those? O:

Both after reset. The bio one will be daily while the 50 mil one I believe is all at once. Great for those who needed norns for Strange.

Wanderer5

Well can't pass up on Squirrel Girl and Warwolf least, so in the team they go with the help of some nice goodies coming back in the game (like a lv6 token I think).XD

AdamMPSP

I'm new to this game, just started today, but excited to get into it. Is the alliance people are using still Neogaf Capes? I sent a request there (I'm MagicPhone). If there's another alliance, let me know. Thanks!

Wanderer5

Jeez all these goodies. Just saw the 50 million download notice heh.

Also tackled the world boss a couple times and man that can be kind of tough.XD

World Boss can get pretty tough if you're the only one really contributing. I'm by no means a top 1% player(maybe like top 10%?) but have dealt over 60% of damage in most runs up until now.

-Digits-

Surtur 12-7 was pretty nuts. He managed to oneshot my Strange at sub 20% but I could finish him up with Sharon. Odin was much easier, not much he could do to Strange.

They patched in a temporary fix for Dr. Strange's uniform killing himself in these new levels, so things are better now.

Dude has Thanos costs for ranking up =(

Also don't skip out on doing Co-op world bosses. You can potentially get mythic chests were these levels of rewards:

I felt like I just ran rifts to waste energy pre-patch. Now I don't have enough!

Wanderer5

There a neogaf group? I probably apply in a bit now that this game click for me more this time around. Feels like a better F2P game than that spiderman runner one heh.

Wanderer5

Well I just saw Fenris go down in like 18 seconds. This one guy that used Doctor Strange and I think Enchantress at the end had like 89% of the damage.XD

I don't know what to say lol.

Well I just saw Fenris go down in like 18 seconds. This one guy that used Doctor Strange and I think Enchantress at the end had like 89% of the damage.XD

I don't know what to say lol.

Enchantress will be mine soon. Just waiting for a mega rank up ticket before I pull the trigger.

Wanderer5

Enchantress will be mine soon. Just waiting for a mega rank up ticket before I pull the trigger.

I obtained Hela and Sif, which both seem quite good in their own ways, particularly Sif's mordern uniform from what I been hearing. I don't know how much team bonuses really matters exactly, but maybe I will throw in Thor to create a team with the queen's mercy bonuses.

Are there some good guides online about the heroes? Doesn't seem like there is that much.

I obtained Hela and Sif, which both seem quite good in their own ways, particularly Sif's mordern uniform from what I been hearing. I don't know how much team bonuses really matters exactly, but maybe I will throw in Thor to create a team with the queen's mercy bonuses.

Are there some good guides online about the heroes? Doesn't seem like there is that much.

Yeah both of them are fantastic. Sif is particularly fun to use in her new uni. As for guides, they are scattered around. There are some nice ones on Reddit. The subreddit is: reddit.com/r/future_fight

Sometimes I will search for high level players in-game and look at their build for ideas. I like looking at AZ LEEDO since he has freaking everything maxed at all times. lol

While AZ LEEDO is like the biggest spender in the game, his characters aren't exactly optimized. I wouldn't blindly copy his characters. Saying this in general, not specifically toward you Ben.

Wanderer5

Yeah both of them are fantastic. Sif is particularly fun to use in her new uni. As for guides, they are scattered around. There are some nice ones on Reddit. The subreddit is: reddit.com/r/future_fight

Sometimes I will search for high level players in-game and look at their build for ideas. I like looking at AZ LEEDO since he has freaking everything maxed at all times. lol

Yeah that reddit is where I saw some talk about Sif. I see how it goes with this team, since there be some biometrics for Sif and Thor to obtained via login rewards, so that helps push it, plus enjoying Hela.:p

Well, seems like those with a maxed Odin are saying he's a disappointment. His damage is really high, but his survivability doesn't compare to Thanos or Strange. Not worth the cost.

On one hand, that sucks. On the other, that's a lot of resources saved.

I guess I'll focus my BAM and excess bios towards Thanos then. He's only lvl 1 right now. I have Proxima at 55/6/6 and will finish Strange when I get ~500 more BAM.

That world boss coop is pretty great as a concept, but it's a bit of a drag when at least one person isn't really contributing. I still haven't beaten Fenris and every time, I feel like I've just wasted 10 energy.

The new story chapters seem pretty brutal to me. I thought I could balance it with these Uru runes until I saw the SHIELD level requirements.

(I had somehow missed this thread and just applied to the alliance)

Edit: just as I was moaning about this, I ran into a competent group lol.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
I'm doing the special mission and it's mentioned something about Unlimited and there's a 30 minute timer. What is it?

I'm doing the special mission and it's mentioned something about Unlimited and there's a 30 minute timer. What is it?

You can do Special Missions only a limited amount of time a day. Once you turn on Unlimited, for 30 minutes, you can play them as many times as you want/can (given energy and the timer).

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
You can do Special Missions only a limited amount of time a day. Once you turn on Unlimited, for 30 minutes, you can play them as many times as you want/can (given energy and the timer).

Ah, I see. Finished them all for today, so I'm sorted

Top Bottom