• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
That custom gear item from the GM. Would it be fine to use it on Ghost Rider, or is there better heroes?

That custom gear item from the GM. Would it be fine to use it on Ghost Rider, or is there better heroes?

Custom gear has random stats, so it really depends on what you got.

I don't play GR but I'm assuming that you'll want a custom gear for him that has a boost to fire damage?

Wanderer5

Kind of fun to be getting three different kinds of daily login rewards lol. The returned user one is pretty sweet from the looks of it.

Wanderer5

Kind of cool seeing team bonuses stack up heh. Thor/Sif/Hela has stuff with all three of them, then there stuff for Thor/Sif, and also Thor/Hela.

Anyway sent a apply for the group (name Lodphantomhive, which I recently realized that I forgot the r lol). Group is currently 39/40 I see.

Lashley

Kind of cool seeing team bonuses stack up heh. Thor/Sif/Hela has stuff with all three of them, then there stuff for Thor/Sif, and also Thor/Hela.

Anyway sent a apply for the group (name Lodphantomhive, which I recently realized that I forgot the r lol). Group is currently 39/40 I see.

We shall fight for the final spot.

Wanderer5

Kind of funny how summons became a no-no against Fenris.

Edit: Weeee new boss, and all them numbers lol. Wasn't bad this time, through still more on the low side with damage. Ah well excepted.

The Kree

Banned
People piggybacking in World Boss Invasion and then quitting early because they think you're going to lose is a pain in the ass.

Ymir: 0%

FAILED

Might have got the win if you assholes stayed another 10 seconds. There needs to be a minimum level requirement or something, or least matchmaking that takes disparate levels into account somehow.

^^ But yesterday was so much worse. All these people face-tanking and sending out summons feeding Fenris's gauge. Today is actually relaxing for me. lol

Lashley

So, the best characters atm are Sharon Rodgers, Iron Fist & Moon Knight? Or at least they're up there? I have IF. I'll level him and try and get the next two soon.

Lashley

Did the world boss today. Someone left but we did it, quite happy since I'm still such a noob at the game.

3sVbhMI.jpg

The Top 3 are probably Doctor Strange, Thanos and Sharon Rogers(in that order?).

Awesome, so I have 2 of 3.

Lashley

wtf, cost me crystals to open the reward and there was nothing decent inside :(

EDIT: Should I use these clear tickets for dimension rifts? or save them?

I really wouldn't recommend opening the rewards with crystals. Let the timer run down and play another mode while you wait.

Yes, clear tickets are very useful for dimension rifts and special missions.

Lashley

I really wouldn't recommend opening the rewards with crystals. Let the timer run down and play another mode while you wait.

Yes, clear tickets are very useful for dimension rifts and special missions.

Oh shit, didn't realise I could wait.

yeah, I'll use tickets. 10% done with 10 minutes left lol

Anyone got rough tier lists for the Black Order, Strange Characters, and the new Thor characters?

I've almost got the Ancient One to the point where I could T2 her but I'm really liking Satana too.
I've almost maxed out Proxima, I'm guessing Thanos is the one to go after next?

Lashley

Can't believe I picked Venom from Hero Journey instead of Loki :(

I have a 6* Mastery Ticket. Should I use this on Sharon Rogers?

Lashley

Can you only get 1 biometric from each special mission (And the 1-6s) each day? Even if you go unlimited? Seemed to stop getting White Tiger ones after doing the level once on each one

Anyone got rough tier lists for the Black Order, Strange Characters, and the new Thor characters?

I've almost got the Ancient One to the point where I could T2 her but I'm really liking Satana too.
I've almost maxed out Proxima, I'm guessing Thanos is the one to go after next?

Strange the best with Thanos right behind. The rest of the BO characters and Odin fall roughly in the same tier. Out of the Strange group only Hellstorm really stands out as a good T2 option. AO (the 25% to attack only applies to elemental damage btw, in case you missed the clarification there) and Baron Mordo are decent. The Asgard group is much worse off. So far only Enchantress is looking good. Need some more time test though.

As for going after Thanos next, that's a call you have to make. In PvE modes, having two other BO characters would be more useful. In PvP ones, Thanos is the better option.

Can't believe I picked Venom from Hero Journey instead of Loki :(

I have a 6* Mastery Ticket. Should I use this on Sharon Rogers?

Max out Sharon ASAP. She'll do you wonders.

Can you only get 1 biometric from each special mission (And the 1-6s) each day? Even if you go unlimited? Seemed to stop getting White Tiger ones after doing the level once on each one

No limit. You're just experiencing RNG.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso

It cost crystals to open the chest FASTER. Just let them open up under their natural time, which you can see on the supplies screen.

As far as clear tickets... I've had a surplus of them for a while, and I use them on whatever, really. Co-Op missions are good to use for if you want to passively make money, Dimension Rifs are good if you need dimensional debris, and normal story missions or special ones are good if you want to use them to get character bios.

Just don't use them on Timeline battles, haha. That's a good way to waste a ticket and rack up losses.

Lashley

Battleworld - Am I fighting a team controlled by another player or does the AI control the other player's team? Like in Puzzle Quest

Unless you start spending money it's going to take you a few years to grind it out via World Boss mode.

Can he just be bought in the shop?

The Kree

Banned
No, but you can buy the resources to level him up. I'm not sure if biometric selectors even work for him. They don't work for a few select characters. But it's more like you have to have the very best characters be able to farm his bios and materials in World Boss mode week after week. And getting those characters strong enough to do that takes time or money.

Lashley

No, but you can buy the resources to level him up. I'm not sure if biometric selectors even work for him. They don't work for a few select characters. But it's more like you have to have the very best characters be able to farm his bios and materials in World Boss mode week after week. And getting those characters strong enough to do that takes time or money.

Ah.

I'm not even sure how to get bios for the rarer characters, like Sharon Rogers etc

Got my Venom to level 6* mastery. Still wish I picked Loki, noob mistake, but whatever.

Ah.

I'm not even sure how to get bios for the rarer characters, like Sharon Rogers etc

Got my Venom to level 6* mastery. Still wish I picked Loki, noob mistake, but whatever.

Some characters you can only get bios from Subs (Carnage is here), Others you can get from Dimension missions (Think yellow Jacket/Ant-man/Ronan etc. They used to be in Special missions). Others you can get from story missions, The LAB Warp missions, Villian siege etc/ Battleworld etc.

The reason why Doctor Strange/Thanos are huge grinds is because unless you can clear all World Boss stages 5X7 and Shadowlands all levels, it will take forever due to needing Black Matter.

For example Dr Strange, one of the requirements is 6 level 6 BM. Which for me will take forever, since I only get 2-4 wins against 2-3 of the world bosses.

Yup.

The best characters are hidden behind either a pay wall (Carnage) or will take crystals or bio chests or BM

The Kree

Banned
Right now, yeah. When she was new there was an event specifically for leveling her up in a week's time. I didn't get her to tier 2 until a few days ago because I wasted that event on buying a Tier-2 ticket for someone else.

Wait for the occasional GM's gift of a rank ticket, bio selectors, norn stones, etc.

Lashley

Can't even be arsed to attempt todays World Boss.

Some idiot spawned in as Loki and used summons, then they left? What's the fucking point?

Top Bottom