• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Oh cosmics time? I have like 7k stones from the last event that I forgot to spend.

Let's see, name every hero that needs Power Cosmics plz.

Awwwww, come on. You know how these things work .... if you do not hit the ground running, your screwed until the event comes around again.

Partly why I hate events.

From some old patch notes;

Cosmic Bosses Drop Double Loot - All cosmic Terminal bosses, every time.

Cosmic Questions Answered - What is the answer to Life, The Universe and Everything? The answer is a 42% server-side multiplicative boost to Rare Item Find, Special Item Find and Experience for all your heroes.

Cosmic Prestige Doubled - Doubled leveling rate for Cosmic Prestige during Cosmic Chaos week.

Cosmic Doop Double Spawns - Midtown is more dangerous, with twin Cosmic Doops visiting occasionally.

Cosmic Doop X-Defense - Cosmic Doops can and will appear in Doop waves of X-Defense.

Cosmic Doop Simulation - Cosmic Doops can and will appear in Holo-Sim rounds 4 and higher.

Cosmic Chaos Supplier: Moondragon - An honorary member of the Guardians of the Galaxy and daughter of Drax the Destroyer, Moondragon is no stranger to cosmic chaos. During the Cosmic Chaos event, Moondragon will exchange Cosmic Worldstones for a variety of items:

The Power Cosmic Legendary Item

Runeword Crafting Recipe: The Power Doop

Runeword Crafting Recipe: Doop Inspiration

Crafting Recipe: Upgrade Epic Insignia to Cosmic

Portals for the Cosmic Doop Training Sector

Moondragon’s Cosmic Loot Container

Doop Ectoplasm Artifact

Doop Insignia

And the event exclusive Cosmic Doop Companion Pet!

In addition to Cosmic Worldstones, bosses and chests can also drop Worldstone Caches which contain at least 2 Cosmic Worldstones, a Cosmic item, and each have a very rare chance to drop Doop Runes, Random Cosmic Medallions, a Cosmic Upgrade Token, and many more Cosmic surprises!

If you want those items, farming cosmic worldstones is the name of the game. Cosmic Terminal Taskmaster is one of the fastest ways, but they can basically drop from anyone.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I don't remember, how decent is the droprate of cosmic worldstones? If I am only able to accrue enough for a single power cosmic legendary, I will have a hard choice to make.

I don't remember, how decent is the droprate of cosmic worldstones? If I am only able to accrue enough for a single power cosmic legendary, I will have a hard choice to make.

They're not tied to any drop rate I don't think. If you can farm cosmic bosses you get at least 4 per run. The number of worldstone caches per boss kill and the number of worldstones from those caches is tied to SIF% I'd imagine, but I was getting like 6-8 worldstones per Cosmic Taskmaster kill last time around.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Oh right, so it's not random drops like armor drives. Just gotta farm the shit out of cosmic terminal bosses. Taskmaster am cry.

Gothos

I missed the last cosmic event so I can't wait for this one! I need to farm at least 2 Power Cosmics + Doop runeword. Jugg will be put to work, oh yes :)

Anoregon

I'll probably be farming on Venom, as I haven't started purp prestige yet and he's still 60.

I'm still unsure who I want to prioritize the power cosmics for. Ghost Rider and Thor probably have first dibs, but psylocke and ms marvel also make good use of them and are pretty fun ladies.

And of course Rogue, if I can ever settle on a spec I want to play on her.

Dec

Bosses drop cache's though which are where doop runes, upgrade tokens and like twice or more amounts of worldstones than from generic enemy drops.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Doomsaw Teasing
The Van approaches.
Frank Is Ready
wT9mMML.jpg

TMNT you say?

Ha I love that.

edit: Doomsaw on that symbiote Wolvie costume:

Late Winter meaning February, Spring meaning March/April.

No later than that. As costumes go, it's fairly involved. Not as involved as the new Ghost Rider costume, however...

I hope this means that they will actually make the horse charge forward with Burn the Treads.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
well this is shitty

remmeber that bug aroudn december 31st where login rewards fucked up and people were getting up to like 300 days and instead of getting the 200 special team up hero they got a ultimate token. well the sticky thread they had has been unsticked with no dev answer. and so far players affected are back at there normal days keeping the other items so right now they cannot get the 200 day team up. and the devs arent posting in the thread now.

well this is shitty

remmeber that bug aroudn december 31st where login rewards fucked up and people were getting up to like 300 days and instead of getting the 200 special team up hero they got a ultimate token. well the sticky thread they had has been unsticked with no dev answer. and so far players affected are back at there normal days keeping the other items so right now they cannot get the 200 day team up. and the devs arent posting in the thread now.

This probably just means they are trying to fix it but don't have an answer yet. Gaz has been pretty good about this kind of thing in the past.

Anoregon

Doomsaw posted the Wolverine symbiote costume (a couple of months out) and mentioned that they are working on a super involved ghostrider costume.

hype it up fellas

Hopped on today for the first time in a few months and harassed the folks that were on with a stream of questions. Was checking if achievements were in yet (they're not) but were told it'd be a month or two. I might hop on if I remember for the daily login but I'll largely be waiting until those come around.

I did have a 200 eternity splinter crate for some reason. Guessing it was some reward from the e-mail bonus word? I don't put them all in but I must have remembered to do one and got that. I could have picked up X-23 but I figure I'll cave in and buy her during a BOGO sale so instead went random hero and despite having something like 16 heroes (I think?) I was able to get a new one: Nova. Hopefully he's fun.

yo where has adam been lately?
At GMan's place watching Netflix! :eek:

I've been playing a lot of Vita and classic gaming while on vacation visiting family. I've only been doing my daily login for MH and that one raid last week. The time away from the game has been much needed.

GManDH

At GMan's place watching Netflix! :eek:

I've been playing a lot of Vita and classic gaming while on vacation visiting family. I've only been doing my daily login for MH and that one raid last week. The time away from the game has been much needed.

yo where has adam been lately?

yes "Adam" has been watching Netflix and wrestling with me. i havent been playing this event that much. did One shots yesterday and might only do that and maybe XD, and of course raiding, till Cosmic chaos comes out which is suppose to be next week. Does anyone have a Zola for trade?

Hereafter

yes "Adam" has been watching Netflix and wrestling with me. i havent been playing this event that much. did One shots yesterday and might only do that and maybe XD, and of course raiding, till Cosmic chaos comes out which is suppose to be next week. Does anyone have a Zola for trade?

I do but I'm only looking for a GOK and a Lizard's.

Vecks

I did have a 200 eternity splinter crate for some reason. Guessing it was some reward from the e-mail bonus word?

A couple of months ago, they changed the amount of splinters new accounts get (400 instead of 200) and so they gave all the old accounts an extra 200 to make things fair.

Anoregon

It's cool they got the blue effects in. I mean I know literally nothing about the character at all, but have seen people mention he should have blue magic instead of red so good on gaz.

Top Bottom