• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

1316713879_castle_reaction.gif

This is the most confusing, yet appropriate use of this meme yet.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Winter Soldier forums are up

some quick info:

He is physical damage.

He will have S.H.I.E.L.D. & Avengers.

He will use Vibranium.

edit: edit confirmation that the ICP boxes will be level-tagged now:

The ICP boxes are staying, as is the XP.

As I understand it - and @TheCosmicCupcake is the authority for this - what is changing is that the boxes will remember the level they were acquired at.

oh well, I mostly used them to quickly gear up guys at 60 anyway, but I did do some quick 1-30 lvling with them aswell on some characters

edit:

Since Rhaknar stole all of the possible info that's been posted on the forums in the last 20 minutes, I will instead tell you guys this:

Did you know that Ryolnir will probably play Winter Soldier as his main for a while?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Winter Soldier alt costume confirmed to be the movie one. It better fucking be the masked version or heads will roll

Drayco21

I'd be willing to bet on Archangel coming sometime next year- I remember the devs used to talk about him almost as much as Iceman. I'd say Magik is a safe bet, maybe not for next year, but eventually- the fact that she was one of the first three team-ups says a lot about how much they care about her. Fantomex could be fun- Marvel's kinda done pushing him though, I'm not so sure about him.

My kingdom for playable Doctor Nemesis. I need to punch nazis. With science.

Drayco's Imaginary Advanced Pack 2016- Kaine, Agent Venom, Doctor Nemesis, Machine Man, Gamora, Phyla Vell, Nick Fury, Black Bolt, Super Skrull, Archangel, Namor and Quasar. Profitability is for losers.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Iron Fist tho. He's gonna be this year or next guaranteed since he's gonna be on one of them Netflix shows

Rhaknar

Iron Fist tho. He's gonna be this year or next guaranteed since he's gonna be on one of them Netflix shows

Dude he's confirmed lol

Winter Soldier
Iceman
She Hulk
Vision
Doctor Doom
Black Cat
Blade
Iron Fist
Kitty Pryde
War Machine

Are all confirmed and part of the advanced pack :)

Dr.Nemesis talent trees:

Punches
Guns
SCIENCE

You know it to be true Drayco

Dude he's confirmed lol

Winter Soldier
Iceman
She Hulk
Vision
Doctor Doom
Black Cat
Blade
Iron Fist
Kitty Pryde
War Machine

Are all confirmed and part of the advanced pack :)

Dr.Nemesis talent trees:

Punches
Guns
SCIENCE

You know it to be true Drayco

But do the Syringe guns go in SCIENCE or GUNS!? AAAAHHHH

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
seem to have a touch with devs answer my private messages lol

ouch on this one though

QueenOfHunting
3:24AM
Amthua is it possible you could look into ms marvels uniques soon. her slot 2 is not viable at all for range/energy (her current slot 2 is pure melee)

amthua
3:31AM
Hi Queen,

I have to see what is going to happen to Ms. Marvel. Most of the heroes I will target right now, are easy. They aren't getting another 52 rework or anything, so item changes are what they have to go off to equalize them. We're aware Ms. Marvel needs help. I am not sure when though.

oooooo maybe not ouch

QueenOfHunting
3:59AM
aww thanks amthua, i appreciate the reply shes my fav hero. since the skill changes in december im enjoying her more ranged/energy now. i know slot 2 have doc arms and apocalypse armor for now though

amthua
4:01AM
I've been playing her a lot lately on my personal account, and I fully realize that she is very lacking. Let me see what I can do. I'll talk to the team tomorrow.

i only msged her bout this cos she posted about looking at storm's uniques :D

Rhaknar

"The patch is currently scheduled to happen at 12pm PST tomorrow to allow the build to soak in TC for a bit. The previous build had a showstopper in the form of 100% Crit Hawkeye passive for Rogue, so we fixed that and got a new build into TC.

Tomorrow's patch brings Arachne for Team-Up Advance Pack purchasers, Cosmic Chaos Event, and bug fixes!"

Lord Phol

Wiccan looks pretty neat, love Enhanced costumes that change the visuals. Not a big fan of Scarlet Witch current gameplay though.

Rhaknar

It's like we have a Dev Tracker up in here now, haha.

well when I see people that dont even know the advance pack heroes at this stage, I assume theres alot of people that dont check the official forums

but hey, if you are worried that people wont go to the forums of the place you work at, I completely understand, I can start using links if you prefer :p

ParityBit

well when I see people that dont even know the advance pack heroes at this stage, I assume theres alot of people that dont check the official forums

but hey, if you are worried that people wont go to the forums of the place you work at, I completely understand, I can start using links if you prefer :p

No you are doing a great job as it is and I appreciate it. I check a lot from work and would rather not bumble though the interwebs unless I have to.

Rhaknar

No you are doing a great job as it is and I appreciate it. I check a lot from work and would rather not bumble though the interwebs unless I have to.

i was just fucking with frost :p

I have 600 splinters burning a hole in my pocket.

Team ups I don't have:
Drax
Spider-Woman
Dr Doom Is the one I want the most but I don't think he is available from the vendor yet.
Couple of others but they are card exclusives.

Heroes I don't have:
Juggernaut
Mr. Fantastic - (leaning towards him just to have the complete FF)
Magneto
Silver Surfer
Venom
X-23

I am mostly looking for ones that are fun to watch and listen to. I already have my favorite heroes and must haves. Any recommendations?

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Heroes I don't have:
Juggernaut
Magneto
Silver Surfer
Venom
X-23

Venom, Surfer, Magneto, and Jugg are all among my favorite characters to play, so you can't go wrong with any of them.

Drayco21

Team ups I don't have:
Drax
Spider-Woman
Dr Doom Is the one I want the most but I don't think he is available from the vendor yet.

Heroes I don't have:
Juggernaut
Magneto
Silver Surfer
Venom
X-23

I am mostly looking for ones that are fun to watch and listen to. I already have my favorite heroes and must haves. Any recommendations?

I've had a blast leveling X-23, I'd highly recommend her.

Rhaknar

Team ups I don't have:
Drax
Spider-Woman

Heroes I don't have:
Juggernaut
Magneto
Silver Surfer
Venom
X-23

Mags -> Juggernaut -> Venom -> Mr.Fantastic -> Surfer fun wise in that order in my opinion. lol23, come on Indignate

i was just fucking with frost :p

PALQYjw.png

Team ups I don't have:
Drax
Spider-Woman

Heroes I don't have:
Juggernaut
Magneto
Silver Surfer
Venom
X-23

Since we're going with fun listings, I say:

Silver Surfer > Juggernaut > Mr. F > Venom > Magneto > X-23

Rating them all? Hmm...

Juggernaut -> Venom -> Magneto -> Mr. Fantastic -> X-23 -> Silver Surfer

That said, I found all 6 of them to be surprisingly fun to play, even X-23 whom I did not expect to like as much.

Rhaknar

patch confirmed for today (tonight in europe), 11:30am PST but they are already saying servers will have maintenence so...yeah, if youre in europe probably dont expect to play tonight :p

Arachne is such a great Team Up, glad she's being released. Looks excellent visually with her high quality model and her passive and away procs are top-notch. For those that will have her out, you get a cool set of Ghost Rider-esque powers.

Rhaknar

Arachne is such a great Team Up, glad she's being released. Looks excellent visually with her high quality model and her passive and away procs are top-notch. For those that will have her out, you get a cool set of Ghost Rider-esque powers.

mine's always out

wait, what are we talking about?

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I heard arachne has a good butt

Weird, my password was always 6 characters long. I guess I made it before they made 8 the mandatory, or it squeaked by anyway, or whatever. But now they made it so you can't even hit the login button until you type at least 8 characters, so it's impossible for me to log in. Guess I should finally change my password.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
supergroup chat is bugged and doesnt show right now lol

Vecks

I'm getting insane lag. Not sure what the deal is. Pretty much unplayable right now for me. I'll just wait till later to play.

Lord Phol

Weird, my password was always 6 characters long. I guess I made it before they made 8 the mandatory, or it squeaked by anyway, or whatever. But now they made it so you can't even hit the login button until you type at least 8 characters, so it's impossible for me to log in. Guess I should finally change my password.

From the patch notes:

PASSWORD NOT WORKING?
If you are unable to login (the login button does not light up) it's because your password is too short! Head to the MarvelHeroes.com website and change your password to have at least 8 characters (as well as our other new security requirements).

Top Bottom