• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
i need more buffs guys what ya reckon
yhyKi5u.jpg

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
NEWYEAR is redeem key for a Iridium Triple Rush Energy Bar

Gothos

Nah, you just hit enter and you're in lol. Besides, it's bugged, my password is 10 characters long and the login button is still greyed out...

Vecks

My 64-bit game is broken since the update. I get a black screen after the logo splashes. I removed ini changes and everything. Any ideas?

If you're using steam, you could always try the verify cache thing, and see if a file is corrupted. Other than that, I have no idea. Does the 32-bit still work though?

Found my first ever Mask of Algrim from Midtown Kurse last night, which was pretty cool.
Got my 5th or 6th dupe costume in a row from the costume blender. Not cool :'(

theta11

Been on the forums for the first time in a while, where's Doomsaw? Did he quit?

I think he has something going on in real life so he doesn't have time for forums like before. David Brevik said on his stream that his will be back soon™ to his regular Spoilersaw antics.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I may have bought Angrir.

Fuck it, Thing gets so much more play than any of my heroes. I figure I might as well spoil Ben.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
you all realise the Van will most likely just be his ultimate and not be used anyware else. So you are getting hyped for a 10min cd spell >_>

Gothos

you all realise the Van will most likely just be his ultimate and not be used anyware else. So you are getting hyped for a 10min cd spell >_>

I'm personally hyped for his review just because I had lot of fun playing Frank in his current state. Fuck, I would still be playing him if his damage didn't suck compared to other heroes :)

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I swear I'm the only Thing I ever see playing. Everyone's either Hulk or Jugg instead. Which sucks because Thing is awesome to play. Especially with 'Hard As A Rock'

Though I guess I'm a hypocrite because I'll likely switch to She Hulk if they ever make her playable.

Lord Phol

Tried the Snow Flurry visual artifact on TC. It's pretty neat actually, might use it on Winter Soldier. Would probably look great on Storm as well.
Also Hulk on TC is actually pretty fun now, might give him a spin! The new green gamma visuals gives him alot more satisfaction to use IMO.

Vecks

There's a bunch of characters you'll never really see much of, and Thing is probably one of them. I'm not sure if a review will even change that.

I use my snow flurry on Emma. Storm is just too... obvious of a choice.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
you all make me sick. there are 2 characters that snowflake thing would go on, and thats Iceman, and maybe storm. Stop breaking the fcition damn it! :p

anyway Deadpool the Kid team up should be soon, probably around the Winter Soldier release

you all make me sick. there are 2 characters that snowflake thing would go on, and thats Iceman, and maybe storm. Stop breaking the fcition damn it! :p

anyway Deadpool the Kid team up should be soon, probably around the Winter Soldier release

-100 nerd cred for having Magik avatar and not mentioning Magik.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
saving snowflake artifact for Winter Soldier, obviously. ALWAYS WINTER!

Top Bottom