• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Who are you in-game again?

giphy.gif

Hoping it's not perma, KePow...

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
So kepow gets banned and now we have 10 Kepows... it's like the Brood I sware

Oh shit, gone for a morning and KePoW gets banned. Poor dude, I'll always remember him for forgetting who I was, not remembering we'd talked mere hours ago in MH and never inviting me to GAF Raids haha..

I gotta get back to this game soon, especially for the Winter Soldier drop. Busy catching up on my PS4 backlog lately.

199324B9869DB6F2F8A61DA251CF2D9B926756BE

I think I can get one more Cyclops clone via a Mr Sinster Medallion but only as a percentage chance spawn. Beyond that, is there any other ways I could add another Summer brother to my Emma Frost posse?

Vecks

Amthua was on trade chat tonight, talking about the insignia review. It sounds like there is going to be a recipe to upgrade insignia's to level 60.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Oh no KePoW! is it perm or just a break?

I doubt he said anything brazenly awful enough for a perma. Or at least I hope. I'll miss my pal.

I'm at ~550 or so worldstones, gotta farm up 200 more tonight to get Thor his power cosmic

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
New he roes cost the same splinters as all heroes or more when they first come out?

Probably going to sit on what I have for Bucky.

New he roes cost the same splinters as all heroes or more when they first come out?

Probably going to sit on what I have for Bucky.

They typically try not to change the splinter cost for heroes after they release. I think it's happened, but mostly to fix mistakes. Right now most heroes will cost 400 splinters unless a lot of development was spent on them i.e. Rogue, Dr. Strange, etc

Bucky will probably be 400 splinters.

Dec

Also, if you never want to see the thor build images again or waste bandwidth loading them every time, download adblock (disable it for neogaf) and right click the image and "Block image" then check the box for the specific link to that image.

They will never load again or even show.

Overall though all of the images are only 1MB, but figured some might not want to see a wall of images that's of no use to them.

Moondrop

Banned
I feel for you Kepow; I also learned the hard way not to point out to OTGAF how liberal they are. Thanks for the lulz Inky.

And I'm really sad to learn that Batroc doesn't say "silly bear."

Dec

For anyone that needs it:

To set up 4 extra keybinds on QWER

Bind walk to cursor location to something other than W in game.

Then open:

Documents\My Games\Marvel Heroes\MarvelGame\Config

MarvelInputUserSettings.ini

Go to the very end of the file in notepad and add these lines. Save the file.

-Bindings=(Name="Q",Command="SetCurrentAvatarAbilitySet 1 | PowerButtonPressed 2 | OnRelease PowerButtonReleased 2 | OnRelease SetCurrentAvatarAbilitySet 0")
.Bindings=(Name="Q",Command="SetCurrentAvatarAbilitySet 1 | PowerButtonPressed 2 | OnRelease PowerButtonReleased 2 | OnRelease SetCurrentAvatarAbilitySet 0")
-Bindings=(Name="W",Command="SetCurrentAvatarAbilitySet 1 | PowerButtonPressed 3 | OnRelease PowerButtonReleased 3 | OnRelease SetCurrentAvatarAbilitySet 0")
.Bindings=(Name="W",Command="SetCurrentAvatarAbilitySet 1 | PowerButtonPressed 3 | OnRelease PowerButtonReleased 3 | OnRelease SetCurrentAvatarAbilitySet 0")
-Bindings=(Name="E",Command="SetCurrentAvatarAbilitySet 1 | PowerButtonPressed 4 | OnRelease PowerButtonReleased 4 | OnRelease SetCurrentAvatarAbilitySet 0")
.Bindings=(Name="E",Command="SetCurrentAvatarAbilitySet 1 | PowerButtonPressed 4 | OnRelease PowerButtonReleased 4 | OnRelease SetCurrentAvatarAbilitySet 0")
-Bindings=(Name="R",Command="SetCurrentAvatarAbilitySet 1 | PowerButtonPressed 5 | OnRelease PowerButtonReleased 5 | OnRelease SetCurrentAvatarAbilitySet 0")
.Bindings=(Name="R",Command="SetCurrentAvatarAbilitySet 1 | PowerButtonPressed 5 | OnRelease PowerButtonReleased 5 | OnRelease SetCurrentAvatarAbilitySet 0")

Dec

We have 7 if everyone makes it plus whoever is online at the time so pugs shouldn't be a problem.

Also reminder we have a Ventrilo server no one uses.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
RIP Kepow.

This is what happens when you take your idiot persona and apply it to actual politics

or maybe he's actually an idiot, who knows? that was part of the mystery.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
RIP Kepow.

This is what happens when you take your idiot persona and apply it to actual politics

or maybe he's actually an idiot, who knows? that was part of the mystery.

why u so mean buddy??????

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
hot mother

Hey there, we're actually going to be making a change very soon (potentially as soon as this week's patch) that will make it so that the Cosmic Chests will have a chance to drop boss-specific loot. That way if you're farming Kurse (just as an example), completing the Cosmic Bounty will give you a much better chance of getting the Gem of the Kursed.

And yes, currently the ICP boxes will only drop boss loot that is specific to that region.

Dec

3 slots left for green raid, starting in 5.

Finished super fast and smooth. Hoping to do one earlier tomorrow after reset so EU people can come.

Top Bottom