• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

But that Hulk is meant to have a different shaped head... I think

1637576-rip_ult_wolverine_vs_hulk_1.jpg

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
oh that login team up is amazing news for me, finally a
Wolverine
I can use canonically

too bad im way behind, 140 for me :(

The hulk costume is awful, Toxin isnt much better, maybe its good in motion. Mr Fantastic is...fantastic (sorry)

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
The only canon I are about is playing moon knight with a robin team-up

Drayco21

Toxin still looks great, but I still hate that he doesn't have a different script. The red and black FF costumes are great, glad to see them start making it in. That Hulk is about the same level of quality that anything from the Ultimate universe deserves to be, so that's good.

Drayco are you in the guild?

The supergroup? Yes- I just don't end up talking in chat a whole lot.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
What is the upcoming event this weekend? ARMOR?

Omega

edit: the whole event was shit for drops, but this last day was pretty good

cwrder.png

this was all this afternoon. shame a GoK didnt drop to make it perfect

Sblargh

Banned
My Ghost Rider is so much better than everyone else. I try to play my other geared-ish 60 characters, but I miss the OPness.

I should work on actually gearing someone else.

Maybe he doesn't look so bad in-game? From reddit:

I am going to try to get some cosmics in tonight before the event ends. I didn't farm at all really. I did get enough to buy the cosmic insignia upgrade and the Power Doop, so that's something I guess.

Vecks

Omega

edit: the whole event was shit for drops, but this last day was pretty good

cwrder.png

this was all this afternoon. shame a GoK didnt drop to make it perfect

Nice drops!

I didn't get much during the event either. Couldn't even find some useful cosmics. Even with cosmics dropping like candy, it's so hard to find a one I want.

I did, however, get an odin rune off red skull last night. First time ever seeing one.

Rhaknar

and a ICP signet concludes my cosmic event, Im farmed out. Got 7 (!) Power Cosmics and the cosmic insignia upgrade recipe

Im actually glad the next event is omega where you CANT actually farm it, you are limited to a certain amount of drives each day.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Hulk still looks mildly... well, you know. It's fugly. Do not want.

Rhaknar

Tokin with the tentacles is MUCH better (and as it should be). but they need to always be out

edit: for those that need heroes (new players among us for example):

B7bO_VDCAAETPWM.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
How are people getting the Gs to test the new costumes on the Test server? Or just leftover ones from just after a reset? I'm at 0.

I'm all for involved rotations, but what they're doing with Hulk is just ridiculous. Here's what his optimal rotation is:

Avalanche Leap -> Roar -> Headbutt -> Pummel -> Gamma Strike to full Anger -> Cratering Stomp -> Knuckledusters -> Avalanche Leap -> Handclap -> Meteor -> Handclap -> Pummel

From there you use Leap/Headbutt/Stomp every 8-10 seconds (depending on your power duration), and use Pummel, Knuckledusters, Handclap, and Meteor on cooldown. Fill in any gaps with Gamma Strike.

For those keeping track, that's five rotational skills, and three cooldowns (four if you count Roar during the opener). Dafuq Gaz?

Rhaknar

I'm all for involved rotations, but what they're doing with Hulk is just ridiculous. Here's what his optimal rotation is:

Avalanche Leap -> Roar -> Headbutt -> Pummel -> Gamme Strike to full Anger -> Cratering Stomp -> Knuckledusters -> Avalanche Leap -> Handclap -> Meteor -> Handclap -> Pummel

From there you use Leap/Headbutt/Stomp every 8-10 seconds (depending on your power duration), and use Pummel, Knuckledusters, Handclap, and Meteor on cooldown. Fill in any gaps with Gamma Strike.

Dafuq Gaz?

I see the word leap in there

So-Youre-Telling-Me-Theres-A-Chance-Dumb-and-Dumber.gif

I think Ultimate Hulk just looks bad from the front in the preview. He looks fine in-game. He's like a very specific kind of butterface. A buttARPGface.

Drayco21

I don't think I could ever replace Anti-Venom. Love that design way too much. I wonder if we'll ever get Flash Venom.

Agent Venom should have been the first playable Venom. Fuck a Brock that ain't Toxin or Anti-Venom.

That's okay though, it just means he can be added in the same advanced pack as Kaine and Anya, and we can have Spider-Raids. All will be well.

Rhaknar

I think Ultimate Hulk just looks bad from the front in the preview. He looks fine in-game. He's like a very specific kind of butterface. A buttARPGface.

its also just a bad costume, even from the source material. This is the costume we should have had for his review:

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
its also just a bad costume, even from the source material. This is the costume we should have had for his review:

As I have the Fear Itself Thing, I can safely say it loses its luster quickly because of the fact that they carry around an all-powerful hammer.... and never uses it.
Agent Venom should have been the first playable Venom. Fuck a Brock that ain't Toxin or Anti-Venom.

That's okay though, it just means he can be added in the same advanced pack as Kaine and Anya, and we can have Spider-Raids. All will be well.

Long as I get my playable Bullseye

Drayco21

As I have the Fear Itself Thing, I can safely say it loses its luster quickly because of the fact that they carry around an all-powerful hammer.... and never uses it.

They really should have just put it in their hands for the basic attack or something like that.

Dec

There's a possibility Thing Fear Itself uses his mace when he gets a review.

anyone be interested in split farming one-shots after cosmic chaos is gone?

Like one person does zoo until lizard then bodyslides and tp to someone that was doing axis until hydra in the meantime then after killing red skull the zoo person bodyslides back to their zoo right at lizard, letting the axis person teleport on them.

Should be possible to do axis and zoo in like 5 minutes total or something.

Sblargh

Banned
Tokin with the tentacles is MUCH better (and as it should be). but they need to always be out

edit: for those that need heroes (new players among us for example):

B7bO_VDCAAETPWM.jpg

I have some heroes at level 1 on the backlog, but still, nom nom nom, I love me some random boxes. I think I'll use splinters on them even after having all the heroes.

Maybe I get ultra lucky and through some weird bug, I can actually score an unreleased hero, right?

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Babes Of Gaf, you ready for omega and the hulkster review

The Marvel Heroes 2015 servers will be coming down at 6AM PST for 1.31 featuring Hulk's 52 Review and the return of Operation: Omega!

also semi confirm from doomsaw of australia day coming back. (be basically bummed a year old thread to post this :D )

Best necro so far this year.

Can you believe this was a year ago?

Man, time flies around here.

I feel slightly bad we haven't done Kiwi day for the New Zealanders, who are also super cool. Maybe we can rustle up some sheep for February 6th - is that the correct date (Waitangi Day?)

(and, we wouldn't use sheep, that would be too distracting)

well Ryolnir confirmed too :D

It will return, drop bears included.

Top Bottom