• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
I don't think I have Hulk. Scarlet Witch review isn't coming until the movie, is it?

as far as im aware its punnisher next, then thing then either deadpool or cable then scarlet witch.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
It sure would be neat if I get Hulk out of tomorrow's random box.

Lord Phol

Yeah Hulk is the only one I don't have. Don't feel like I need him though but it would be pretty crazy if I did considering his review and all.

Marvel Heroes 2015 Patch notes said:
The Deadpool Kid has arrived! This wild west version of Deadpool features six-shooters, a unique 'gatling' gun, and some amazing voice over work by none other than Troy Baker!

Troy Baker is the modern Nolan North.

Gothos

So, Hulk review is bad? How could they complicate such a simple hero, lol. Those 52 reviews are so often hit-and-miss. Well, hopefuly Winter Soldier won't be fucked up.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Cosmic bounty chests can now drop boss artifacts could be awesome

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I really hope I am able to get 100 omega files every day during the event. I need to catch up bad if I ever want that teamup.

Lord Phol

The new Toxin costume is great, won't need another Venom costume with this one! They did get a bit lazy with the webbing though keeping it white, but other than that I'm happy. Was suprised to see the Spider-Girl costume in my inventory, it's all right, prefer Superior and I'm not very fond of her voice.

Indignate

The only way to play Hulk is by playing Dubstep at the same time.

Make sure to time reaching max anger with the drops for the best experience.

Drayco21

Spider-Girl's costume looks and sounds great, but I still refuse to pay Enhanced prices for a costume ever, so I'll just wait until I random box it or until they just make the better Spider-Girl her own character instead.

Troy Baker's Deadpool the Kid voice is great, but I probably won't buy him either just because I can't fucking stand listening to Gaz's Deadpool scripts. I doubt this one will be any less obnoxious.

Looking forward to trying out the Hulkamania, brother.

Anoregon

I need to get back to prestiging, I have a bunch of molecules in my stash that need to be used in the blender. I want to have a few ready to go in a few weeks so I can try to get lucky and snag a toxin, black magneto, or movie winter soldier.

Can someone please explain this to to me? What are cosmic bounty chests and how does that all work?

Don't kill me!

When you run cosmic terminals, there is a new quest to kill X number of mobs. Depends on the level. Once you kill that number, when you take out the boss at the end of the terminal, you will get a bonus chest as well.

ParityBit

When you run cosmic terminals, there is a new quest to kill X number of mobs. Depends on the level. Once you kill that number, when you take out the boss at the end of the terminal, you will get a bonus chest as well.

Oh cool! I have not tried one of those yet. Maybe I should. how do you know how many henchman you have to kill?

Sblargh

Banned
Oh cool! I have not tried one of those yet. Maybe I should. how do you know how many henchman you have to kill?

It says so on that quest thingie that is one the right of the top right of the screen. Each terminal has its set number of cosmic boxes; like, small maps like Subway and Odin's Palace only have one cosmic chest (which you can get by killing 125 enemies? Forgot the exact number right now); others like Sinister's lab have 2 cosmic chests and the bigger maps like doom castle and AIM factory have 3 of them.

You can, however, just rush to the bosses and ignore it. Or unlock only 1 out 2 or 2 ou 3 chests no problem.

It will be very simples once you enter a cosmic terminal and see the mission. :p

Did the Holo Sim thing quest for the event. Anything else I should do today for the event?

Daily shared quests?

Some spoilers from the stream going on right now:

XuL26lY.png

JFZPD0b.png

Sorry Iron Fist fans

6K88pqD.png

Regarding Advance Pack 2 remaining characters

AtroAs7.png

sqlHVgf.png

Winter Soldier on TC next weekend

deScx3n.png

CI6kODM.png

Iceman 600 splinters?

HCfh4Si.png

5rpv2Nc.png

fTQR1Zt.png

Next event is going to be "weird" and "unique"

nowVgBM.png

VTcF9zy.png

wBpqVwo.png

nYvgDbb.png

For Drayco

4POTtiH.png

This is a nice confirmation, given that they didn't know how to do the costume for Cable

GR3QqHh.png

vGr53DG.png

Good to see this happening, but WAY too far away.

KIyK892.png

cTv6LQL.png

Lord Phol

So if you aren't into raids, don't expect much for this year. :\

Whaaat? 12 heroes, Chapter 10, Archievements, Danger Room, that "infinity gauntlet" thing just to name a few of the stuff that's on the table :p. There's plenty of stuff that isn't Raids!
Also FrostInferno I think you won something on that stream, mentioning here if you missed it :d.

Whaaat? 12 heroes, Chapter 10, Archievements, Danger Room, that "infinity gauntlet" thing just to name a few of the stuff that's on the table :p. There's plenty of stuff that isn't Raids!
Also FrostInferno I think you won something on that stream, mentioning here if you missed it :d.

True the heroes will keep coming out. They pay the bills after all. However if they want to do 2 more raids before anything else, there is no way Chapter 10, danger room, etc will come out this calendar year.

Lord Phol

True the heroes will keep coming out. They pay the bills after all. However if they want to do 2 more raids before anything else, there is no way Chapter 10, danger room, etc will come out this calendar year.

Chapter 10 was confirmed in the twitch I believe :d, don't know about the rest but I would definetly bet on something getting in this year. Then there's also one-shots and the like.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I figured Blade would be for Halloween. Makes sense but still sucks since he's one of the new heroes I'm looking forward to most(obviously). Gonna have to save some Gs for him and Frankencastle in October then.

And to buy his alternate costume, of course. Too bad Iceman isn't in the pack or we could have dialogue of him
talking about Bobby trying to iceskate uphill

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Endless Dungeon should take prio over more Raids imo. I'd love something like Rifts from D3 in this game. Just give me random tile sets with random enemies and escalating difficulty/rewards.

Annnnnnnd Cosmic Chests are being turned off! At least they're going to make up for it.

Hi all,
There's currently an issue with Cosmic chests in Terminals. As a result, we will be soon be turning off the Cosmic Bounty missions. We will ideally have a fix for the Cosmic Chests either later tonight, or at the latest, Monday. To make up for this, we will be doubling Cosmic boss loot, including their droprate for boss specific items. Additionally, we will be starting today's Omega boost at 48% RIF, SIF, and XP. We apologize for the inconveience.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Holy shit, are you telling me new loot items were BROKEN when a new patch hit?

This has literally NEVER NOT HAPPENED BEFORE

Anoregon

I was kind of afraid of this, guess I won't be buying a hero this month...

Meh, I'm looking forward to Winter Soldier more than Iceman anyway. Although if WS turns out really cool on TC I might end up just buying his preorder pack for the stash tab and that fucking rad movie costume.

Meh, I'm looking forward to Winter Soldier more than Iceman anyway. Although if WS turns out really cool on TC I might end up just buying his preorder pack for the stash tab and that fucking rad movie costume.

I'm not sold on WS yet. I haven't read much about his character in the comics so I don't know a huge amount about him.

I will be testing him on tc as I do every new hero released and it's quite possible that he'll win me over, it's happened before and could easily happen again.

I've been waiting for Iceman for a while and he is easily my most wanted hero from the advanced pack 2 so WS would have to be something special for me to use my splinters.

I do agree that WS's costumes look very nice though.

Vecks

Female Thor has unique dialogue with Angrir Thing. Sometimes I wonder how much of this game's size is just VO work.

Speaking of which, I recently heard rogue talking to gambit as death. It really surprised me as I had never heard it before and it felt quite long (at least 5 lines if not more).

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
After omega event I think it will all tie together with new Zealand day and Australia day (doomsdaw n ryolnir confirmed these like I posted earlier. U also have Chinese new year which they did last year too

Top Bottom