• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Iceman being potential 600 status makes me optimistic about his outcome. I really hope he is this year's Dr. Strange. After Moon Knight I had lost all faith in Gaz to make a visually and mechanically interesting chararcter, then they hit me with the greatness that is Strange. I want that again!

Lord Phol

Played around a bit with a PS4 controller and xpadder. Definetly not the optimal experience (especially movment) but it wasn't too bad.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Axis Raid likely February.

Cap will have a new travel power.

Emma Dark X-Men and Jean Grey New X-Men costumes confirmed. One of them is the next costume for that hero.

Kitty is NOT after Vision.

Danger Room is likely to be solo content when first comes out aswell

Cosmic bounty chests can now drop boss artifacts could be awesome

That could be very awesome. Especially if it includes any Chest at any instance being able to drop any artifact (so certain artifacts wouldnt be restricted to dropping from a certain bosses chest).
Just knowing the chances of me getting less Verdant Vials will motivate me enough to play more Cosmic terminals.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Doomsaw

Hi all,

One of the things we've scheduled this year is a batch of improvements to Supergroups.

We would like to hear your feedback of the top 5-10 things that should be on that priority list?

Feel free to suggest small things related to IO

Note that we will definitely be doing supergroup achievements and a more robust "notes" field for guild officers to communicate with the guild, as a definite improvement.

Let us know. Take your time.

Much appreciated!

Sblargh

Banned
Supergroup Hide-out would be my number one want. Make it a customizable SHIELD training facility type thing. Allow members who have maxed out their vendors to donate items to leveling up cosmetic aspects of the hideout.

Guild houses usually empty the public areas, tho... which may be irrelevant in this game.

LuuKyK

So when is Kitty releasing? By saying not after Vision it means she will come before or not right after him? Did they even say when he is releasing? Lol

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
So when is Kitty releasing? By saying not after Vision it means she will come before or not right after him? Did they even say when he is releasing? Lol

Not right after, we already know the 3 before Vision are Winter Soldier, Iceman and She Hulk

Right after Vision is probably War Machine to go with the Avengers hype, then probably Doom for the anniversary in June and Ant Man in July with the movie (ant man isn't announced officially but it's very likely)

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
this will be the new storm costume confirmed by ryolnir

b177f677736e868f4967c1fb2291e773.jpg

I hope everyone requests they let us turn off the X got ___ unique notifications.

I hope not. I want you to see that perfect roll Batroc's boots when I get them. Muahahaha.

But seriously though, I agree. All guild looting should go in its own tab so that people can look it up at their own leisure. They can even add in boss specific artifacts so we can see who is getting GoKs all the time.

this will be the new storm costume confirmed by ryolnir

b177f677736e868f4967c1fb2291e773.jpg

That'll be the one Dink is doing. Can't wait to see how the hair turns out.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Any reason to level a hero past 50 if you're just doing it for synergy?

And if anyone could invite dietsquid to the SG, I'd appreciate it.

Vecks

Any reason to level a hero past 50 if you're just doing it for synergy?

And if anyone could invite dietsquid to the SG, I'd appreciate it.

You get a lot more bonus xp synergy by reaching 60 with 5 or so heroes. After that, it's not as big a deal.

hitmon

Supergroup Hide-out would be my number one want. Make it a customizable SHIELD training facility type thing. Allow members who have maxed out their vendors to donate items to leveling up cosmetic aspects of the hideout.

I think that's a pretty cool idea. Would be a good place to spend the gold as well. Is there any use for it besides rerolling legendary quests?

Sblargh

Banned
I think that's a pretty cool idea. Would be a good place to spend the gold as well. Is there any use for it besides rerolling legendary quests?

Not really, but rerolling legendary quests take a lot of it.

There's also some crafting that is expensive, but I don't know examples now. Blending costumes?

Dec

unbinding and rerolling uniques, unbinding relics, unbinding and rerolling artifacts, unbinding medallions, crafting unstable molecules.

All of these range from 100k-500k credits per use.

Gothos

Ehh, got Psylocke from the random box :( I was missing only 11 heroes so I should be happy it's the one I didn't have but couldn't it have been Dr. Strange or Surfer? :(

Yeah I give up. Still get black screen at launch after the logos on 64bit. Did everything. Reinstalled, deleted config, changed resolutions, repaired, updated drivers, moved the game to another drive, chkdsk. I'm not about to reinstall Windows for this.

:(

I try to play on the 32bit but it just runs so poorly. Even just in hub I see atrocious framerate dips.

Spent last night prestiging the hulk. He is so much fun now its crazy.

My hero box? Got another Cyclops. Not even an ultimate for a character I want to replay. :\

Customizable superhero hide out?

3tapsu.jpg

Dec

Yeah I give up. Still get black screen at launch after the logos on 64bit. Did everything. Reinstalled, deleted config, changed resolutions, repaired, updated drivers, moved the game to another drive, chkdsk. I'm not about to reinstall Windows for this.

:(

I try to play on the 32bit but it just runs so poorly. Even just in hub I see atrocious framerate dips.

Did you try running the prerequisites? Steam->steamapps->common->Marvel Heroes->Install Dependencies

Do you use any program that injects itself, has overlays etc.?

Try changing to fullscreen mode or windowed mode, whatever is the opposite of what it is currency set to.

You can change it in marvelengine.ini

Borderless=True
Fullscreen=False

or

Borderless=False
Fullscreen=True

Did you try running the prerequisites? Steam->steamapps->common->Marvel Heroes->Install Dependencies

Do you use any program that injects itself, has overlays etc.?

Try changing to fullscreen mode or windowed mode, whatever is the opposite of what it is currency set to.

You can change it in marvelengine.ini

Borderless=True
Fullscreen=False

or

Borderless=False
Fullscreen=True
!!!!!

I forgot about overlays. I use MSI Afterburner to OC my GPUs and I always forget that it includes an overlay for hardware info and occasionally fucks up games. Low and behold, closed it and 64bit works. I can then load Afterburner after and the game stills runs. Thanks Dec!!! You're the best.

Cable dupe in the random hero box.

Did over 100 runs on Sinister tonight and still no Cuirass. Even got an Odin Bounty on my last run. RNG is a cruel tease. On the plus side I did finally max out Stepford Cuckoos.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Ryolnir said on twitch stream that the new event next week will re occur but not every month

in other news since farming with Dec yesterday ive had 6 blessed by odin lol

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I got Hawkeye. Don't really want to play him, but I guess I want to max everyone for synergy so whatever. I'm sure once I get paid I'll just end up buying a STASH spot and whoever I actually want to play if I don't have them from splinters by then.

Logged on just for the random hero box. Got Juggernaut. Hopefully he's fun since I have practically zero interest in him as an actual character. It is nice that my last two random hero boxes have been newer releases which always feels good (got Nova recently). Now I just need a BOGO sale so I can buy X-23 and get yet another random box.

Spotted they now give starting characters to everyone to try up to level 10. That's neat. Almost seems like something they should just extend to all characters but I have enough to do when I return to playing more that I really shouldn't be asking for yet more to steal my time.

Top Bottom