• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

I got a Deadpool dupe.
I also spent all night rushing cosmic bosses. I got no new artifacts, but at least earned enough xp to get Emma the +8 energy Omega skill. She is so frail though. I get dropped quite a lot when fighting cosmic bosses. My 300 ping doesnt help either.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I actually got one of the 4 heroes I don't have from today's box. Cyclops time!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I actually got one of the 4 heroes I don't have from today's box. Cyclops time!

cablexf007covcol_edit_02.jpg

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
so WS on TC next weekend , not this weekend, so he wont be out for 2 more weeks. just in time for january 31st and still putting him in january :p

Sblargh

Banned
I got a Jean dupe, but the winter boost got me so many splinters that I could buy another random box, so I got a wolverine dupe.

Good times.

Wolverine who is sitting at lvl 27 because I find the character boring, both in the comic and in the game. He is one of my two characters who I abandoned halfway, the other being Rogue, because it's just too much.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
I got a Jean dupe, but the winter boost got me so many splinters that I could buy another random box, so I got a wolverine dupe.

Good times.

Wolverine who is sitting at lvl 27 because I find the character boring, both in the comic and in the game. He is one of my two characters who I abandoned halfway, the other being Rogue, because it's just too much.

rogue has too many passives doing same thing and too little energy skills that do fuck all. its annoying its basically mental or physical on rogue or mix. but nothing for energy.

i find it funny how magneto is energy his stolen power is energy but his medal is physical still. just shows they had a different mindset for him when he first came around

Sblargh

Banned
rogue has too many passives doing same thing and too little energy skills that do fuck all. its annoying its basically mental or physical on rogue or mix. but nothing for energy.

i find it funny how magneto is energy his stolen power is energy but his medal is physical still. just shows they had a different mindset for him when he first came around

Is pure mental rogue a viable thing? That might get me back to her.

Edit: Goddamn it, double post, sorry.

Ploid 3.0

Got a dupe Hulk, noticed he had a review recently so I messed around with him a bit. They really need to allow people to upgrade ultimates at any level.

Vecks

Got a dupe Hulk, noticed he had a review recently so I messed around with him a bit. They really need to allow people to upgrade ultimates at any level.

Haven't they lowered the requirement though? It used to be that you had to get them up to 52.

So, how did Hulk turn out? I'm thinking of playing him and Spidey soon.
Your eyes are amazing.

Nice tattoos too.
I concur.
Haven't they lowered the requirement though? It used to be that you had to get them up to 52.
Are you sure you aren't just thinking of pre--review heroes? AFAIK, you can't spend a token for an ult until you unlock the skill. Thus, 52 after review and 30 before.

Ploid 3.0

So, how did Hulk turn out? I'm thinking of playing him and Spidey soon.

Apparently he's borderline overtweaked, but he's only good for burst damage not sustained damage from my brief research. Playing him to 16 it seems he has little need for his rage resource other than to be at full rage which toggles a mode on his abilities (?). I can spam abilities that are not tagged as basic and they do pretty good damage. I'm loving it.

Vecks

Are you sure you aren't just thinking of pre--review heroes? AFAIK, you can't spend a token for an ult until you unlock the skill. Thus, 52 after review and 30 before.

Maybe that's it. I haven't tried the random box in a while, so I thought they had changed it, but I guess not.

I farmed Cosmic bosses ALL DAY and got zero Goks, zero Zolas, zero Adv Circlets and zero Black Toms. I also found about 5 Adv Metasensorys. ALL of them had a damage rating of less than 200 :/
lol. Luck just wasn't with me.

Gothos

Finally got Thor to 60 and I got mixed feelings about him. His damage is really nice, but I hate heroes that need more than 1 bar to be fully enjoyed, because it is hell to run cosmic terminals with them (with mortarts, cicrles, vacuum and all that shit that keeps you on the move). Also, his big damage power (Spinning Hammer) is somewhat clunky to use. Not sure if I'm gonna play him more, which is a shame :(
Wish he had some more simple, yet viable build...

Sblargh

Banned
Finally got Thor to 60 and I got mixed feelings about him. His damage is really nice, but I hate heroes that need more than 1 bar to be fully enjoyed, because it is hell to run cosmic terminals with them (with mortarts, cicrles, vacuum and all that shit that keeps you on the move). Also, his big damage power (Spinning Hammer) is somewhat clunky to use. Not sure if I'm gonna play him more, which is a shame :(

I went 100% AoE with him, basic is probably my only single-target power. Probably not very good in terms of ttk, but does terminals and patrols like a champ.

I agree with this, I just get confused by Thor's playstyle, I'm really not sure which direction I should go in.

Maybe he's just not for me.

Gothos

So, I decided to check my TTK with Cyclops. My best result was 1:10 with 750 Omega points. Nothing special, but it's not bad, I think. But those fucking Omega levels, man, I don't get it how people have 7500 already.....

GManDH

So, I decided to check my TTK with Cyclops. My best result was 1:10 with 750 Omega points. Nothing special, but it's not bad, I think. But those fucking Omega levels, man, I don't get it how people have 7500 already.....

Hardcore grinders. 7500 omega is the best upgrade you can have right now, even better than lvl 69 gear. so some people decided to just grind it out. one guy did it the first week, a couple of people from my other sg have done it in a month. Someone stated in MH forum that if u have 1,000% EXP boost, you can get 6000 omegas in 10 hours. its not hard, its all about how hard you want to grind at a time.

Sblargh

Banned
Hardcore grinders. 7500 omega is the best upgrade you can have right now, even better than lvl 69 gear. so some people decided to just grind it out. one guy did it the first week, a couple of people from my other sg have done it in a month. Someone stated in MH forum that if u have 1,000% EXP boost, you can get 6000 omegas in 10 hours. its not hard, its all about how hard you want to grind at a time.

Hardcore exp potion buyers. #Pay2Win

But I gotta say, this notion of having a thousand percent EXP boost during the last couple of days of omega event is something tempting enough to pay money for.

GManDH

Hardcore exp potion buyers. #Pay2Win

But I gotta say, this notion of having a thousand percent EXP boost during the last couple of days of omega event is something tempting enough to pay money for.

I wont get into the discussion of how this isnt pay2win but yes buying a lot of boosts is tempting.

No bummer when you get a FREE non-dupe. And his review is next month

He's about to get his 52 review, tho. Good time to have him.

Half the people who say stuff like this end up really enjoying playing that character. With his 52 Review right around the corner, I wouldn't give up on him just yet.

Frank needs some word with you, son. He's awesome and hopefuly will be even better after the review :>

I guess it's not that bad... I didn't realise his review was so soon. For some reason I was under the impression it was still months away.

I blended his default costume a while back which is a bit of a bummer right now.

Punisher was my least favourite of all the characters (I liked him less than Thing lol), but that said, I'm looking forward to his review.

Rhaknar

Punisher was my least favourite of all the characters (I liked him less than Thing lol), but that said, I'm looking forward to his review.

same, im willing to give Gaz a chance tho because they hve a knack to turn characters I have no interest in into fun videogame characters

Ploid 3.0

At this rate Deadpool is going to be god-like.

And I'll be waiting, as a troll he will get the worst review with more taunts and server lags. He will act as a bard that cheer up other players by providing more comedy, not by actually buffing them in any way but more lines, animations, and sparkley graphics.

Top Bottom