• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Not very. Happy to take whatever DPS hit for an easier rotation as long as I can run Cosmics quickly and easily.

This'll get you the best results without being too complicated.

If you're at 0 anger, use Roar, Leap, and Headbutt then Gamma Strike till full. From there use Stomp, Knuckledusters, Thunderous Clap, Meteor, Clap again, and Knuckledusters once the first use has worn off. After that use Leap/Headbutt/Stomp back to back every 8 seconds, Sig on cooldown and Meteor once everything else is on cooldown.

If you want to gain a little tankiness from this spec take 19 points from Knuckledusters and max out Hulk Tough instead.

This'll get you the best results without being too complicated.

If you're at 0 anger, use Roar, Leap, and Headbutt then Gamma Strike till full. From there use Stomp, Knuckledusters, Thunderous Clap, Meteor, Clap again, and Knuckledusters once the first use has worn off. After that use Leap/Headbutt/Stomp back to back every 8 seconds, Sig on cooldown and Meteor once everything else is on cooldown.

If you want to gain a little tankiness from this spec take 19 points from Knuckledusters and max out Hulk Tough instead.

Just get the blank build template there?

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Hey there!

We are still working on Punisher - his new visuals and the Battle Van have turned out to be more expensive than anticipated (in a good way, since our art department is getting REALLY INTO IT). I'll have a more detailed update for you on Monday, I have to meet with a few departments to see if we think he's on track to land with Winter Soldier or not. It's possible we may shift him to mid-February like we did Hulk to give him more time to bake.

Sweet Odin, the Battle Van is insane. We're also deep-diving his builds and affixes for each power this week, we want to make sure that the two sigs are a fun choice, and while it's inevitable one might be a bit faster on a TTK test, I know there will be plenty of Punisher players that pick what they like best (as well as what they deem most appropriate for ol' Frank!)

If we need any specific feedback, I'll be here in the forums posting about them. He has a lot of guns and we want them to all fit in multiple builds so you guys don't feel too pigeon-holed.

should be great

Gothos

Hey there!

We are still working on Punisher - his new visuals and the Battle Van have turned out to be more expensive than anticipated (in a good way, since our art department is getting REALLY INTO IT). I'll have a more detailed update for you on Monday, I have to meet with a few departments to see if we think he's on track to land with Winter Soldier or not. It's possible we may shift him to mid-February like we did Hulk to give him more time to bake.

Sweet Odin, the Battle Van is insane. We're also deep-diving his builds and affixes for each power this week, we want to make sure that the two sigs are a fun choice, and while it's inevitable one might be a bit faster on a TTK test, I know there will be plenty of Punisher players that pick what they like best (as well as what they deem most appropriate for ol' Frank!)

If we need any specific feedback, I'll be here in the forums posting about them. He has a lot of guns and we want them to all fit in multiple builds so you guys don't feel too pigeon-holed.

Yeeeeees, yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees. Can't fucking wait.

I cant wait for Punisher's review, everything sounds awesome. I'm even getting him to 60 to prestige him when he arrives just to start fresh. Also getting his Rachel Cole costume.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Woah, two signatures? Easy there, Gaz. Next thing you know, people will be marrying their dogs.

lmao

High hopes for his rework. I just wanna shoot fools and blow shit up, so it should be a good month between Bucky and Frank.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
My Solid Frank is ready. Dat free costume.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
I've got a Punisher Noir, one of the best costumes in-game imo, ready. Don't ask me at what price, though.

Gothos

I cant wait for Punisher's review, everything sounds awesome. I'm even getting him to 60 to prestige him when he arrives just to start fresh. Also getting his Rachel Cole costume.

That's an awesome idea, man! I think I'm gonna do the same (except I'm already at 60 with him) :>

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
How much? HOW MUCH?!

Yea, it's a pretty cool costume. Fuck FCs.

There was an FC pack sale... and I had to go until I had 95 fkkn cards. I am deeply ashamed.

Worse? I did it again for Iron Man Nightclub. But it was a 50% off FC pack sale and I got it on the first pack. I got lucky. I told myself I would only buy 1 pack regardless but I'm glad that I wasn't tested on that :p

inky

There was an FC pack sale... and I had to go until I had 95 fkkn cards. I am deeply ashamed.

Worse? I did it again for Iron Man Nightclub. But it was a 50% off FC pack sale and I got it on the first pack. I got lucky. I told myself I would only buy 1 pack regardless but I'm glad that I wasn't tested on that :p

That's about the costume rate in FCs btw, 1-90/100. Yeah, you got lucky that second time. Nightclub is also cool. Well, at least you got good taste :p

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member
So excited about the Wolverine X-Force teamup for the 200 day log in gift. Gonna have him out full time on X-23 and might even have to buy her the X-Force costume as well!

I'm going to team-up X-Force Wolverine with my X-Force Wolverine.

Marvel doesn't like that for some reason. Watch he will change to another Wolverine. You can't have two spider-mans or two thors or two beta ray bills. If you team them up, the team up character will flip to another costume. However you can have two Brood wolverines so maybe Marvel soften their position?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Marvel doesn't like that for some reason. Watch he will change to another Wolverine. You can't have two spider-mans or two thors or two beta ray bills. If you team them up, the team up character will flip to another costume. However you can have two Brood wolverines so maybe Marvel soften their position?

I WISH it always changed, it makes no sense to have have the same. its one of those little details I love that Gaz does (Kate/Hawkeye from the unique proc, Beta Ray Team Up or Spider Man team up changing, etc), and aparently they stopped doing it since you say it happens with Brood Wolverine. It also happens with Deadpool The Kid, which annoyed me, I was hoping he would turn into pirate deadpool

Drayco21

Hopefully putting X-Force Wolverine on Wolverine changes him into X-Force X-23 instead. I think it's neat when they pay attention to things like that and change the team-ups accordingly, like Ben Reilly as Spider-Man or Beta Ray Bill.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Hopefully putting X-Force Wolverine on Wolverine changes him into X-Force X-23 instead. I think it's neat when they pay attention to things like that and change the team-ups accordingly, like Ben Reilly as Spider-Man or Beta Ray Bill.

but they dont lately thats the thing

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Server-side boost should be up to 120% today, right?

Uhhh....I just bought the advance pack for 2015 as well. WHAT HAVE I DONE!?

It would probably be worthwhile for me to do so in the longrun, but I'm going to end up just buying individual character packs for the 4 or so guys I'm really interested in and just splinter the rest.

Rhaknar

Server-side boost should be up to 120% today, right?

Uhhh....I just bought the advance pack for 2015 as well. WHAT HAVE I DONE!?

now you dont have to worry about anything for a year, its awesome, trust me

It would probably be worthwhile for me to do so in the longrun, but I'm going to end up just buying individual character packs for the 4 or so guys I'm really interested in and just splinter the rest.

Ha, thanks for the votes of confidence. It definitely makes sense if I don't spend a lot more throughout the year, but I know they'll release some costumes for older heroes that I'll really want.

Anoregon

I would have been really surprised to see him at 600. From Advanced pack 2, I'm expecting Iceman and maybe doom to be 600, but I suppose it's possible Doom is bought down to 400 due to already existing in the game in a fairly substantial way (both boss and team-up.)

I suppose Kitty could have some new whacky tech pushing her to 600, too

I suppose Kitty could have some new whacky tech pushing her to 600, too

Isn't Vision coming before Kitty? If so he'll make use of the phasing tech first so it might allow them to drop Kitty down to 400. That would probably make Vision 600 splinter though so you're not exactly wrong.

Was pretty happy with this, though I'm still terrible at keeping the recommended rotation happening. I fire off a medkit, or do something else and I mess up my place in the rotation and then just start mashing away haha..

Still, seems like he's doing some great damage now (and I didn't have ANY of the recommended Artis as usual), so he's pretty vanilla, but still had some great runs at Kingpin/Tasky cosmic.

Seems like he's a bit squishier than Venom though? Or just my impression?
My Venom can pretty much facetank Kurse Cosmic, but I was finding I'd have to back off and regen a bit a few times with Hulk.

Rhaknar

Isn't Vision coming before Kitty? If so he'll make use of the phasing tech first so it might allow them to drop Kitty down to 400. That would probably make Vision 600 splinter though so you're not exactly wrong.

Vision is confirmed 400

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member

Totally. I don't know if I'll do it again for next year, but I really like having everyone, though it's sometimes a bit overwhelming.

New pet? New pet!

AN6BKnp.jpg

Drayco21

That's what I'm going to do. Definitely spending money on Bucky, Doom, Kitty and Kaine. The rest I'll buy with splinters or just ignore.

I can't really see most of the characters they've announced as 600 splinter characters. Maybe Kitty for her phasing tech, but the others all seem to be largely rooted in previously used tech or characters already in-game. I'm sure they'll find a way to get theirs though.

Drayco21

Pulled Old Man Logan Emma Frost and Grey Hulk from the costume blender tonight, further showing the RNG hates me. At least when I get around to trying the Hulk review, I won't need to use his default.

Rhaknar

Super curious to what this new event will be

Pulled Old Man Logan Emma Frost and Grey Hulk from the costume blender tonight, further showing the RNG hates me. At least when I get around to trying the Hulk review, I won't need to use his default.

I'm using the grey Hulk. Its the cheapest skin and I hardly ever see it. i don't think i've seen it this weekend and i'm on a lot.

Super curious to what this new event will be

Yeah! Especially considering no real Marvel promo event at the moment, unless it's tied to Spider-Verse, or Axis. Axis might have some potential for an event. Especially as they've just added the One Shot, and the Axis Raid is coming.

Rhaknar

I NEED a Quentin Quire phoenix costume in my life, give it to me Gaz!

Also Wizard Iceman and Colossus with sword and awesome mustache

Top Bottom