• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Uh... lol?

Saw this earlier, seems really cool! Unfortunately I don't like my chances of catching him around with those times. Maybe though.

Wonder how they'll handle the crazy though. I can see a lot of crashed regions with everyone inviting friends and friends of friends etc.. Will be like the old boon parties lol

Vecks

How is that going to work? If this is like "play with the devs" then I guess only a small group of people will be able to meet him at a time. Unless he's just going to be hopping through populated zones and instances like ICP/midtown.

How is that going to work? If this is like "play with the devs" then I guess only a small group of people will be able to meet him at a time. Unless he's just going to be hopping through populated zones and instances like ICP/midtown.

I assumed the latter, but I haven't been around for a Play with the Devs thing before either, so I don't know.

Some new info/spoilers about both tomorrow's patch and next week's WS patch.

- There will now be foil cards for Fortune Cards Mark 1-6. Presumably like the Uncanny cards, they'll only be included with the bundles.

- There are three new uniques in the Bovine Sector/Bovineheim.

- Updated icon artwork for certain enhanced costumes (Spider-Girl, Wiccan, and Deadpool Kid)

- In addition to a passive from Winter Solider, Rogue is getting two new powers from the Kronan and Rock Troll Berserkers.

- Pirate Deadpool is either going to be a variant Deadpool Team Up, or he will appear as the Team Up if you have the Deadpool Kid costume equipped and have the Deadpool Kid Team Up. Probably the latter.

- Cow potions!

store_cowpotion.png

Lord Phol

sounds good buds! I been playing Heroes of the Storm a bit, it's pretty kool as a casual laid-back MOBA

Me too mate, game is way too fricking addicting for my own good. I think I'm on a slight MH hiatus atm. Only really log in to get the reward and do a daily or two once in awhile. I really hope the bring in some more Supergorup features, like a base/housing or something. Would probably find the game alot more fun if I could hang around with you guys. Still only got like 1800 Omega.

Welcome back though!

Congrats. Is that 7-8 hours all during this event? With the cosmic drop rate doubled, I thought it wouldn't be that bad.

Thanks. Ive only been farming him for the last 2 weeks or so, so the 7-8 hours has been from that. Getting only one drop from 8 hours of rushing straight to Mandarin is a lot of failed attempts though. lol

+3 strength is useful for the cost reduction. The only things I don't reroll are energy, fighting, int, and str. Speed, Durability, and +1 all are less useful to me.

Fighting, Energy and Strength are all I value. My Rocket pet might be better off with the +3 to Intelligence, but Im happy enough for him to have Fighting.
My +1 to all attributes I will probably give to Rogue. I think it could be good for her (especially since I dont really know how to use her well yet).

Sblargh

Banned
Went to 60 three times in the last 24 hours.

I have nothing to show for it except some colored name plate.

And costume blending material.

Also, woah, nice about cap!

Man, Winter Soldier and Captain America review released in one week?

It's a good day for
all of the
America
s

Indignate

And costume blending material.

I'm actually salty about that because the costume I blended was Rogue's 90s that I bought during Halloween because I disliked her default so much that I wanted to be prepared when I got her but I put getting her on hold for a bit too long it seems.

So I immediately unlocked her right after and will probably play her next.

Vecks

sounds good buds! I been playing Heroes of the Storm a bit, it's pretty kool as a casual laid-back MOBA

I've been wanting and waiting to try that but I don't have a key yet. The "hardcore" communities of most MOBAs are what drive me away, I'm pretty curious to see how this one turns out.

Dec

The "hardcore" community complaints that follow mobas is hugely exaggerated.

There are also plenty of low pressure game modes and even solo modes against only bots that are plenty fun without ever having to deal with another person. The bots in dota 2 are very smart and on higher difficulties will win against new players so you can stick with them as long as you need and still improve mechanically.

Not to mention you can mute a person with two button presses and still receive enough information from built in communication like pings and the commo rose sentences to coordinate.

They are big complicated games that can be intimidating to learn and it's fine not to want to put in the time, but if the reason is the community you are missing out.

Indignate

built in communication like pings.

ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping

Wa

I don't know why every time this games servers go down I eagerly await them going back up even when I don't actually want to play it.

Sblargh

Banned
ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping

Wa

I don't know why every time this games servers go down I eagerly await them going back up even when I don't actually want to play it.

Because then I know it is my choice not to play it. They are taking away my freedom to do what I am doing right now by forcing me to do what I am doing right now.

Dec

Wa

Ye my one complaint is there not being a more strict limit on repeat pings, though to me it seems like it mostly boils down to people not so good at English trying to explain what they think the team should do without using words rather than assholes most of the time.

I have an irrational hate of sounds that repeat consistently over and over again not exclusive to Dota unfortunately. Gives me headaches.

inky

Pings have evolved a bit to become actual specific commands tho. There is no reason new games shouldn't have them work like that. At least for the 'clarity in communication' issue.

Dec

Pings have evolved a bit to become actual specific commands tho. There is no reason new games shouldn't have them work like that. At least for the 'clarity in communication' issue.

They are specific commands in Dota 2.

KePoW

Banned
I've been wanting and waiting to try that but I don't have a key yet. The "hardcore" communities of most MOBAs are what drive me away, I'm pretty curious to see how this one turns out.

yeah, I play Cooperative games in HOTS 95% of the time (humans vs AI)

So when you get in the beta, let me know! it's fun like Phol said

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
if they actually waste a character slot with a stupid joke non-character (as in non marvel) I wont be happy

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
if they actually waste a character slot with a stupid joke non-character (as in non marvel) I wont be happy

Put down your canon boner. They created the character so that Brevik could play it tomorrow, it isn't intended to be a playable character for the actual playerbase.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Put down your canon boner. They created the character so that Brevik could play it tomorrow, it isn't intended to be a playable character for the actual playerbase.

does the word "if" carry no meaning anymore?

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Man Ape and Mole Man in midtown on stream

iceman is 400splinter

Drayco21

Iceman is 400 ES. Was expecting him to be 600.

"Unannounced hero is probably Ant-Man +1 more" they haven't decided yet apparently.

Top Bottom