• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
LOL at the ultimate. thats pretty badass

edit: default costume looks better than I expected

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
God damn Winter Soldier really looks to be coming together amazingly.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
has sheild points too and you spend them to reduce cooldown by 4 seconds per point. he builds them up by using certain skills

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
new Cap sig with 25sec CD fixes his spirit problems woot

I can get rid of his Mkraan now

Rhaknar

Spider Gwen team up confirmed

for a new advance pack it seems

Drayco21

"No Agents of SHIELD costumes".

Brevik confirmed Ant-Man in the chat, Doomsaw said he'll probably have his movie costume as his alt, and they teased he may be like Nova and have two different personas at launch.

Rhaknar

"No Agents of SHIELD costumes".

Brevik confirmed Ant-Man in the chat, Doomsaw said he'll probably have his movie costume as his alt, and they teased he may be like Nova and have two different personas at launch.

So Ant-Man for July with the movie, Doom for June for the anniversary

Did they not show any pics on the stream or are you guys just slacking?

Also has Spider-Gwen done anything that would make her unsuitable as an enhanced costume? Because Team Up isn't enough for me.

Drayco21

Did they not show any pics on the stream or are you guys just slacking?

Also has Spider-Gwen done anything that would make her unsuitable as an enhanced costume? Because Team Up isn't enough for me.

She was a different character than anyone currently playable, thus making her unsuitable as a costume by default.

She has literally done nothing. She punched a couple dudes, threw a couple webs, and then stood in the background a lot so far.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
new midtown is out next week doomsaw said. it has man ape black cat and mole man, im wondering if others too. they will drop there own loot just like kurse an juggs etc can

Sblargh

Banned
Just saw the Captain America part of the stream. Looks good. He doesn't look too changed, which I'm glad because I already like his playstyle, but everything should be more smooth. His 3 auras activate at once from what I understand (each tied to a passive), he has a cooldown reduction mechanic (some powers generate points and other powers consume points to reduce their cooldown) and his signature's cooldown has been, thankfully, halved. From 1 minute to 30 seconds (still has a 10-ish second duration, so it should be up a third of the time or more depending on how the cooldown mechanic works exactly) and it's an AoE.

I think I'll be able to keep my build pretty much intact unless there is some big change I'm not seeing. Vibranium bash as a kind of spirit-spending basic should be even more viable now that the signature still restores spirit, but has a better cooldown. You can toggle on and off the cooldown on shield powers (100% more damage if cooldown is toggled on, which is probably what I'm going for because shield powers already have their own hidden cooldown as the shield travels around and because vibranium bash consumes enough spirit on his own).

So yeah, I think my build will stay pretty much the same, except it will work better.

Ugh, another dupe costume from the blender. 6th or 7th in a row. Oh well, just gotta prestige two more characters and try again I guess.
Im glad Cap is getting his review soon. I got him to green 60 the other week and it was pretty rough - especially early on. I was getting my ass kicked in Midtown. lol. Once I got him to level 47 and unlocked his dive bomb power, he felt a lot stronger.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
team up synergies

SYNERGIES
In addition to leveling Team-Up Heroes for new powers and customization, we also wanted to add a more meta-sense of progression as we have with playable heroes. Just like a playable hero, the Team-Up Synergy system encourages you to build a healthy roster of Team-Ups and use them, each of them conveying unique bonuses when leveled to 25 & 50. The goal is to establish a new level of customization for your own heroes and a new reason to gain experience, even at level 60. This new aspect of the system is a fairly large undertaking, but we hope to launch it alongside the rest of the Revamp features, if not shortly after.

https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/167768/team-up-system-revamp-part-2#latest

this is for the worst i think

Rhaknar

only for the worst if you dont own every team up...

/flex

Ice-Man being 400 splinters makes me happy, I should probably go ahead and grab either Juggs or SS with my splinters now. Will have to do a bit more testing to decide though.

team up synergies

SYNERGIES
In addition to leveling Team-Up Heroes for new powers and customization, we also wanted to add a more meta-sense of progression as we have with playable heroes. Just like a playable hero, the Team-Up Synergy system encourages you to build a healthy roster of Team-Ups and use them, each of them conveying unique bonuses when leveled to 25 & 50. The goal is to establish a new level of customization for your own heroes and a new reason to gain experience, even at level 60. This new aspect of the system is a fairly large undertaking, but we hope to launch it alongside the rest of the Revamp features, if not shortly after.

https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/167768/team-up-system-revamp-part-2#latest

this is for the worst i think

They said in the stream that they want to avoid making people feel like they need team-ups. What you've quoted there seems to suggest the opposite, especially if the synergies are any good.

I have to agree, I don't like the direction team-ups appear to be going.

Nightcrawler has awesome attacks. I just wish he felt better to play. Honestly my psylocke ports around so much that I feel like I'm playing nightcrawler anyway.

Rhaknar

Haven't had a chance to play much since the patch. How is the loot for bovine sector and bovinheim?

brevik drops like 7 uniques, ive gotten a few challenge bonuses from it

theres also 3 new uniques there, I havent gotten any

Spending time on the test centre makes me less sure about which hero to spend my splinters on...

Should probably go with a tanky hero as Nova's squishyness is putting me off.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
The only hero you should spend splinters on is randombox-man.

This is the advice the devil gives to weaken the resolve of men and hasten their decline to madness.

Just did a bunch of Bovineheim runs. Please tell me this event continues through Wednesday so I can spend the whole of that day unique farming.

The only hero you should spend splinters on is randombox-man.

Since getting Iron Man twice in a row after already having him I swore off random boxes for life.

Also I'm only missing 8 heroes so my chances are slim.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
David Brevik said on stream next month they will add an option to stop uniques showing in chat achievements use same system aswell he said

Top Bottom