• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

I'm amazed they found more than one. It's not like he even wears a costume, much less change it a lot.

I guess they could make him as Norrin Radd, but that would be just weird.

He might not have different costumes in the traditional sense but he has some good looks they can use. I'm personally looking forward to the one with the red keeper mantle.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Sometimes my inventory gets bugged to. Trying swapping the place the box is in your inventory. See if that works. But yeah, I would rather wait too. If it ends up not working you can always send a ticket or ask a mod in the forums.

Still didn't work :( how do I open a ticket?

got 350g for the store, save up or buy something?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
prestiging question: Is cosmic prestige the only one that takes a really long time? I have prestige only once a single color so I don't know.

people will tell you normal prestige is fast

these people are lying

its soul crushing

Sblargh

Banned
I gotta warn that it sucks (at least for me) to have to re-level to 60 because, well, you the moves you are used to and love to use are locked again. One thing is to discover a character as you level it, but it is far more boring to go "oh, cool, the centerpoint of my build is 40 levels away"

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I gotta warn that it sucks (at least for me) to have to re-level to 60 because, well, you the moves you are used to and love to use are locked again. One thing is to discover a character as you level it, but it is far more boring to go "oh, cool, the centerpoint of my build is 40 levels away"

also you forget to turn off the vaporizer and you wonder why your dmg is shit and then you go "oh yeah I have no gear" >_>

or why you have no spirit and you go "oh yeah I dont have 25% on my costume" :(

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I have actually heard the "one hour" figure from people before, but I have no idea how that is even remotely close to possible. 50-60 takes me longer than that.

Rhaknar

I have actually heard the "one hour" figure from people before, but I have no idea how that is even remotely close to possible. 50-60 takes me longer than that.

maybe fully buffed during a xp event, not normally. but whatever.

I am torn on my hate of re-leveling the heroes and me wanting a pet on every hero...this IS a good way to do that :/

but yeah, if I do it again, it will be during a XP event. I just wanted my Tasky default back, its still the best costume by far (the udon one didnt really translate well to 3d imo)

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Whats the point of prestiging?

Extra costumes for the blender, and just an excuse to play a character you really like more if you aren't into grinding end-game stuff.

Lashley

Dont a terminal for the first time (ICP) since its included in event, got the reward (good loot), whats the point of terminals? How do I "complete" them?

EDIT:
Extra costumes for the blender, and just an excuse to play a character you really like more if you aren't into grinding end-game stuff.
so dont do if i want to raid?

Also, wheres blender

/thenoobofmarvelheroes

EDIT: Also, keep flags or donate?

Indignate

maybe with one thousand buffs

that is a total lie lmao

At 400% it only took an hour (which was just the winter boost and an exp bar). I know this because I was watching my buff timers. I only ran terminal legendaries and of course it was during the last day of the event. Like I said, he missed the perfect time.

Technically it took an hour and a half because of me doing other stuff in hubs or whatever.

Anoregon

Dont a terminal for the first time (ICP) since its included in event, got the reward (good loot), whats the point of terminals? How do I "complete" them?

EDIT:
so dont do if i want to raid?

Also, wheres blender

/thenoobofmarvelheroes

EDIT: Also, keep flags or donate?

"Blender" is just slang for a level 20 crafter recipe that lets you use 3 costumes and 2 unstable molecules to roll a new, random costume.

Dec

Can't say I've ever timed it in a reliable way but my closest estimates would be

0% xp prestige = 7 hours

200% synergy xp prestige with no boost = 3.5 hours

500% total = 1.5 hours

QueenOfHunting's xp boosts = 45 minutes

LuuKyK

Having tested Winter Soldier on TC...

You guys cant be serious with the praising. He is literally Punisher 2.0 with a bionic arm.

Anoregon

You guys cant be serious with the praising. He is literally Punisher 2.0 with a bionic arm.

Not everybody can be as exciting as a chick in a red outfit who has a pair of knives :(

Yeah, jeez, Elektra sure is going to be super exciting. I bet she's going to play completely differently from other melee DPS characters like, say, Black Panther.

Rhaknar

Game with over 50 classes, people surprised there's more and more "x hero is just like y hero with a little difference" :p

Dec

It's entirely possible to have all heroes be unique to varying degrees.

I doubt people are surprised there are samey characters but it's disappointing.

Lashley

Supergroup chat is dead

Levelled Nightcrawler to 20 in a day, proud of myself. That's just 7 levels below my main (rocket raccoon)

EDIT: On his wife's stream yesterday Brevik HEAVILY hinted towards a console/PS4 release

Drayco21

It will be cool if they can pull it off. Looking forward to more of their controller optimization on pc so I can just stream to my tv.

Playing the PS4 port of Diablo 3 recently has really made me want Marvel Heroes on it. It'd help me out by moving away from my awful laptop and finally let me run it comfortably, and it'd inspire a bunch of my friends to finally give it a chance since they all hated it at launch.

Rhaknar

The only way I would care about a ps4 version would be if you could use the same account (doubtful) and if it had patch parity (again, doubtful)

Lashley

Playing the PS4 port of Diablo 3 recently has really made me want Marvel Heroes on it. It'd help me out by moving away from my awful laptop and finally let me run it comfortably, and it'd inspire a bunch of my friends to finally give it a chance since they all hated it at launch.

Yep, it would boost MH's fan base by a big bit IMO

I think Brevik realizes this too.

I use a jerry-rigged controller profile via X-Padder and my PS4 pad that works well, but I'd love direct control. I'll prob play the hell out of a PS4 version if if performs better than my current rig does (Phenom II X3 720 Tri-Core CPU is bottlenecking me).

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Can't say I've ever timed it in a reliable way but my closest estimates would be

0% xp prestige = 7 hours

200% synergy xp prestige with no boost = 3.5 hours

500% total = 1.5 hours

QueenOfHunting's xp boosts = 45 minutes

haha thanks dec

It's entirely possible to have all heroes be unique to varying degrees.

I doubt people are surprised there are samey characters but it's disappointing.

I haven't played Winter Soldier on TC, so I can't judge his playstyle, but given Gazillion's track record with similar character tropes, I sincerely doubt that it's just going to be "Punisher but with a bionic arm".

LuuKyK

Not everybody can be as exciting as a chick in a red outfit who has a pair of knives :(

Yeah, jeez, Elektra sure is going to be super exciting. I bet she's going to play completely differently from other melee DPS characters like, say, Black Panther.

Good non-answers.

How does me wanting Elektra to be in the game change anything? Yes, she will not be revolutionary and I am aware of that (and she will be a 200 ES hero).

Doesnt change the fact that they could have chosen a more distinct and unique character for the month. Or at least made it more different than what we already have.

To be fair, Punisher won't be the same character next month, so we'll see what happens. That being said the two specs of WS that I tried were nothing special. Going to try a hybrid build next time I get a chance. Seems like the way to go.

Cap on the other hand feels great. Simple and effective and hits like a truck. He's what Hulk should've been.

To be fair, Punisher won't be the same character next month, so we'll see what happens. That being said the two specs of WS that I tried were nothing special. Going to try a hybrid build next time I get a chance. Seems like the way to go.

Cap on the other hand feels great. Simple and effective and hits like a truck. He's what Hulk should've been.

Oh damn maybe I should be more excited for Cap then!

GManDH

I would have to go over Adam's house to play it.

Steam gives me two version of Marvel Heroes,

Marvel Heroes 2015 and 32-bit. is the first one 64-bit??

KePoW

Banned

I haven't had time to try Hulk since his new change. It's no good??

I would have to go over Adam's house to play it.

Steam gives me two version of Marvel Heroes,

Marvel Heroes 2015 and 32-bit. is the first one 64-bit??

heck ya buddie! how's Adam doing?

yeah default is 64-bit

Top Bottom