• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Agent Venom and Carnage just confirmed in Teamup pack 2!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Carnage? lol dat Axis excuse

Will buy this advance pack as usual

LuuKyK

Full list of Team-Ups included in the new pack:

AGENT VENOM - ANGEL - CARNAGE - QUICKSILVER -
RESCUE - SPIDER-GWEN (COMES WITH ENHANCED COSTUME!) - SAM WILSON AS CAPTAIN AMERICA - ARCHANGEL (TIMED EXCLUSIVE) - SUNSPOT

Link to the store.

I was planning to use splinters for team-ups from here on in because I really have no use for them and have a shit load but with the revamp I think I'll have drop more money on this game. Fuck.

I think they should have waited for the revamp to go through before putting the TU AP2 up. ATM, it is unknown how valuable they will be after all the changes go through.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
spider gwen for spiderman made me more excited than the team ups lol

GManDH

yea but the value of the pack alone is amazing. it has a lot of audience favorites. itll be the only way we will ever get to see some of these heroes.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Completely different power set? I could buy it if the enhanced costume come withs with flying instead of sprinting.

I thought Sam was just doing Cap stuff? I haven't read him as Cap yet, that stuff isn't up on Marvel Unlimited yet

Sblargh

Banned
I thought Sam was just doing Cap stuff? I haven't read him as Cap yet, that stuff isn't up on Marvel Unlimited yet

He still flies around and has that bird-vision or something. Redwing is still a big part of the character. It's basically the falcon with a bouncing shield. He didn't gave up the wings or anything.

Rhaknar

He still flies around and has that bird-vision or something. Redwing is still a big part of the character. It's basically the falcon with a bouncing shield. He didn't gave up the wings or anything.

Ah that's awesome Ive only seen him with the shield and the bad ass costume

Edit: Drayco, no Kaine team up, no Phantomex team up, no Dr.Nemesis team up, but there's a fucking Sunspot team up. I think I need a hug :(

Drayco21

Edit: Drayco, no Kaine team up, no Phantomex team up, no Dr.Nemesis team up, but there's a fucking Sunspot team up. I think I need a hug :(

They aren't team-ups because they're coming as playable characters in the next year of updates. It's only Agent Venom and maybe Archangel who's being cheated today- we have to stay strong.

I don't know why this bums me out as much as it does.

Well I mean Sunspot is playing a huge part of Hickman's run on Avengers right now.

Lord Phol

Didn't think we get anything Spider Gwen related so soon, sweet. Not the biggest fan of spidermans gameplay but he has some of the coolest costumes and he must be pretty popular considering how many he has in the game. Ouch about Carnage and Agent Venom, guess we won't see them playable in the near future. Pretty cool pack though, might buy.

Rhaknar

Ouch about Carnage and Agent Venom, guess we won't see them playable in the near future. Pretty cool pack though, might buy.

Why ouch? Unless you really thought the last hero for this year (since we now know one of them is ant-man) was either of them, this changes nothing I'm regards to possible playable versions. She Hulk was a team up, and soon a playable. same for Doom. In fact I'm shocked more team ups aren't being made into heroes already since a lot of the work is done

Edit: If your ouch wasn't about them being team ups instead of playable than don't mind any of that :p

Man, what an excellent pack. Glad Carnage made it as a Team Up considering he'll probably never be any more than that. And Spider-Gwen enhanced costume? Fuck yeah!

Lord Phol

Why ouch? Unless you really thought the last hero for this year (since we now know one of them is ant-man) was either of them, this changes nothing I'm regards to possible playable versions. She Hulk was a team up, and soon a playable. same for Doom. In fact I'm shocked more team ups aren't being made into heroes already since a lot of the work is done

Edit: If your ouch wasn't about them being team ups instead of playable than don't mind any of that :p

Nah I didn't think they would make this year but considering the way they have talked about those heroes in the past ("not sure if x will be a team-up/costume/or hero yet") it just seems less likely that they would also become playable heroes anytime soon (like 2017 earliest). Though I could definetly be wrong! 2016 isn't impossible.

Edit: On the other hand, now that I think about it. This should at least increase the probability to see the heroes playable somewhere in the future so that's good. I think. Damn reading Gaz is next to impossible.

who's Rescue, is that a female ironman ?
Pepper Potts. Tony gave her a custom suit.
ZvjVntM.jpg

Lord Phol

Was the first advance pack also 40 dollars? I somehow remember it being cheaper.

Edit: Yup it was 40 bucks, looked into my purchase history.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Purchased the pack immediately, because I want all the things. Spider-Gwen teamup and costume, yes pls. Also Rescue, fuck yeah.

Gothos

That pack looks great but I'm still not convinced that the team-up overhaull will be that great. We'll see when it goes live - hopefuly before this pack expires.

Sblargh

Banned
40 bucks is... hum... is... ugh... Gaz creating dilemas in my life.

Does any of you have some horrible secret you can share with me so I can blackmail you for 40 bucks?

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I'm not buying the pack, but I'll definitely snag Carnage. That way I can team him with Venom in either regular or Toxin skin and be a father/son duo in either direction!

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Who would be the best person to purchase for my first team up hero?

(Im also tempted by that $40 pack)

TBH farming Omega files for Agent Coulson is one of the best options since Coulson is an all-around good team-up to have. For the purchasable ones I'm not entirely up to date but there's several that are really good for certain characters (e.g. Wasp for Juggernaut), so you'll have to look into what passive boosts they give.

Do you want them out all the time or away for the passives? If the former, then anyone you like. If the latter, Firestar or Domino are the best all around for the cast.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
I really really like Clea on passive. One of the few teamups where having them on passive doesn't just feel like equipping a piece of gear that occasionally causes something to happen. You get some awesome spell effects, she casts illusions of herself that attack enemies and draw aggro, and you get +spirit and spirit cost reduction. I use her a lot.

Still saving for Coulson, but it's gonna take months to get him.

Rhaknar

more reasons why Gaz is awesome?

$39.99 is NOT 39.99€ like 90% of other places. for us the pack is 29.99€

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
more reasons why Gaz is awesome?

is NOT like 90% of other places. for us the pack is

What about us Brits? £25.99?

TBH farming Omega files for Agent Coulson is one of the best options since Coulson is an all-around good team-up to have. For the purchasable ones I'm not entirely up to date but there's several that are really good for certain characters (e.g. Wasp for Juggernaut), so you'll have to look into what passive boosts they give.

Where can I farm these? Might do it

Top Bottom