• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
You probably want to focus more on donating to the crafter though.

Pets will require so much rerolling that putting much effort into it before than just isn't worth it.

Ah, got my crafter and enchanter to level 10 at the moment

inky

Definitely. Leveling Crafter and Enchanter is top priority when it comes to donating unwanted items. Even ahead of saving credits.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Ryolnir confirmed earlier that the cow loot is staying after evvent

the 6 - 8 uniques from all father is staying

oh frost we think alike :D

That's going to be a pretty nice way to partially gear a fresh level 60 then. Just run one of those and you'll likely get three of your uniques.

I was thinking the same thing actually. Is there anything special with this event that won't be sticking around?

The 40% buff.

:lol

Edit: Hawkguy in game:

No8iSQT.jpg

Super awesome news about the All Father permanently dropping the uniques.

Will be great in the future for gearing characters.

Classified section is pretty mediocre, barely seems worth it for the two uniques, and I've still got about 20 of those portals lol.. The regular Bovenheim is excellent though. My Hulk has all Challenge bonus uniques on now. Venom getting there. No portals left though lol..

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
not 1 but 2 possible awesome costumes for Thor

4354933-04.jpg

well the female one is confirmed anyway

Anyone want to raid today?

:(
At work.

Seriously peeps, I'm keen to start on Green Raids, and my current SG is shit (they've either all finished their 66/69 recipes and don't care any more, or they're playing with other people). I'll probably only be able to catch you US crew on the weekends, but I'm around heaps, so if you see me online and need to fill a Raid spot, drop me an invite. SuperScottyBee.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
At work.

Seriously peeps, I'm keen to start on Green Raids, and my current SG is shit (they've either all finished their 66/69 recipes and don't care any more, or they're playing with other people). I'll probably only be able to catch you US crew on the weekends, but I'm around heaps, so if you see me online and need to fill a Raid spot, drop me an invite. SuperScottyBee.

just join the babesofgaf already :p

Dec

At work.

I have you added and will let you know if you're online when we raid and also post here.

I only put together one a week on Wednesday lately but I will likely do a couple this weekend on Cap/WS.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
At work.

dec has been doing earlier raids for euro folks, well, when theres people on...this event really isnt helping. It will pick up with the next one and winter soldier's release and cap's QoL changes

just join the babesofgaf already :p

Mighty tempting lately.

The regulars in my SG have already hit 7500 Omega too, so they're only logging in for daily bonus and then disappearing. Lucky to have two or three for the Dailies now.

I have you added and will let you know if you're online when we raid and also post here.

I only put together one a week on Wednesday lately but I will likely do a couple this weekend on Cap/WS.

Sweet.

Yeah that's cool. Obviously it's Thursday morning for me, so I'll never be able to catch that one, but any weekends I'm usually online. Getting to the point now where I'm almost pushing 4000 Omegas, and my "well" specced characters need to benefit from 66/69 recipes and Challenge bonuses on uniques, so Eyes.. I NEED THEM EYES (and Hearts).

dec has been doing earlier raids for euro folks, well, when theres people on...this event really isnt helping. It will pick up with the next one and winter soldier's release and cap's QoL changes

See, I've loved this event. I've gone from having maybe 1-2 Challenge bonus uniques TOTAL, to having Hulk with all +Strength/+Fighting and Venom with a bunch of +Strength/+Fighting/+Durability+Speed - which I'm hoping to refine tonight, but in addition to doing the Dailies, then running mine and the missus' portals, I've been around every evening for at least two hours.

Obviously peeps rolling in Eyes already have no dramas with Challenge bonuses, but it's been insane for me. Even at ~3900 Omega, my Hulk has gone from like 26 Strength to 31 Strength this week.

Rhaknar

Btw, thanks guys for suggesting me playing Strange.

Playing him after Cable is like night and day. Sooo much better.

Cable hasn't had his review, bit of a unfair comparison

Top Bottom