• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Sblargh

Banned
I'll take the bonus XP. Have a bunch of heroes needing leveling (Wolverine, Rogue, Iron Man, Juggernaut and X-23, I think).

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
What else would it be? We just had Omega and Cosmic, and the super long winter one before them. Read my edit above for some hype the next time it comes around though!

Odin

One and done

You suck Frost, I bet you are the Cable and Thing dev

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
In a couple of months, you'll be thanking me for those two. :p

No "oh yeah I forgot Odin, we haven't had that in a while, you are right and I'm wrong Rhaknar. And you are sexier than me too" Frost?

You truly have no honor

No "oh yeah I forgot Odin, we haven't had that in a while, you are right and I'm wrong Rhaknar. And you are sexier than me too" Frost?

You truly have no honor

I may have no honor, and you may be sexier than me, but I will never agree that Odin should be the next event. Never.

Who are the heroes for this year? I know Winter Soldier is next, but then who?

Then Iceman, She-Hulk, Vision, War Machine, Dr. Doom, Ant-Man, Kitty Pride, Black Cat, Blade, Iron Fist, and someone else. Beast somewhere in there as a quick 200 splinter hero. This isn't the actual release order, btw.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Then Iceman, She-Hulk, Vision, War Machine, Dr. Doom, Ant-Man, Kitty Pride, Black Cat, Blade, Iron Fist, and someone else. Beast somewhere in there as a quick 200 splinter hero. This isn't the actual release order, btw.

I want Ice-Man and Dr Doom badly.

Also, that bonus XP will be VERY helpful

Domino and Magik also are likely to happen as 200 splinter heroes somewhere down the line but not necessarily this year. Super-Skrull also seems to be planned to happen this or next year, but he won't be a 200 splinter hero.

I want Ice-Man and Dr Doom badly.

Also, that bonus XP will be VERY helpful

Iceman is up after Winter Soldier iirc, and Doom is going to happen around the anniversary (so June or July).

Lashley

Domino and Magik also are likely to happen as 200 splinter heroes somewhere down the line but not necessarily this year. Super-Skrull also seems to be planned to happen this or next year, but he won't be a 200 splinter hero.

Iceman is up after Winter Soldier iirc, and Doom is going to happen around the anniversary (so June or July).

So Iceman in March?

Rhaknar

with carnage? you can still pre-order

That's a team up advance pack, those aren't playable. If you mean how long that pack will be available for, noone knows, usually about 1 month or so

If you mean when are those team ups coming out, it's usually 1 a month like the heroes

Has Cap had any changes recently? I know his 52 is coming soon, but I had all my points reset on both specs when I just checked on my current build. No popup message or anything, either.

Edit: False Alarm.

I just checked everyone on my roster and realized what it was. Only Cap, Colossus, Daredevil, Hawkeye, Rocket, and Storm all had their points reset. I'm pretty sure what happened was that I have played any of them since the "Uncap" system was introduced and their unlock levels for their powers moved around. The other starters, I've played since.

Rhaknar

Has Cap had any changes recently? I know his 52 is coming soon, but I had all my points reset on both specs when I just checked on my current build. No popup message or anything, either.

Everyone did a couple of months ago, with the dps pass I believe

Gothos

I fucking knew that ARMOR will be next. Gaz has distrubing tendency to make shitty decisions in regards to things like that. Ehh, I guess the 100% XP is decent - time to farm those omegas...

KePoW

Banned
I fucking knew that ARMOR will be next. Gaz has distrubing tendency to make shitty decisions in regards to things like that. Ehh, I guess the 100% XP is decent - time to farm those omegas...

what else would it be?? there was no other choice haha

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I'm not that bummed about armor event, I could always use another summoner artifact.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
50% on Fortune Card bundles

3t9GGuw.gif

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I am tempted to buy some more of those Eternity Splinter boosts. They are really effective.

This was a real old post, but somebody on the forums estimated that they are the most efficient way to spend money if you want heroes. It might have been tweaked since then but if you run high special find and an eternity splinter potion, you'd get splinters cheaper than just buying the hero.

LuuKyK

This was a real old post, but somebody on the forums estimated that they are the most efficient way to spend money if you want heroes. It might have been tweaked since then but if you run high special find and an eternity splinter potion, you'd get splinters cheaper than just buying the hero.

Yeah, I used it alongside some other SIF and RIF boosts so it seemed even better.

But now I am looking at the store and the ES Potion isnt even available anymore. Wtf? Was that a timed item or something?

KePoW

Banned
Yeah, I used it alongside some other SIF and RIF boosts so it seemed even better.

But now I am looking at the store and the ES Potion isnt even available anymore. Wtf? Was that a timed item or something?

yea it was only a special one-time event item. u didn't make sure to buy a ton of them??

Lashley

Questions about story mode

What are the bonuses of doing the story again in heroic and super heroic?

Do you get anything for finishing every single mission? or is it best to just do the ones that give permanent health etc

Do you get anything for finishing every single mission? or is it best to just do the ones that give permanent health etc

Missions that give you one time bonuses give them to you again at each of the higher difficulties. Its a way to get a few additional points for powers after you have tapped out at 60.

Vecks

You don't get anything special by doing them all, except maybe the little stars on your quest log showing that it's complete. Just do the ones you want/need. The bonuses are the same for every difficulty.

Lashley

BOGO offer has ended

EDIT: Nevermind, sorted. Bought a new stash tab.

What should I save those armor drives for?

Vecks

BOGO offer has ended

EDIT: Nevermind, sorted. Bought a new stash tab.

What should I save those armor drives for?

The grenade and chaos portal are both excellent artifacts, but they are for very specific heroes. You might want to get one of each for future use. Other than that... I don't think anything else is that great. Since I already have the two artifacts, I've just been buying the costume cores with whatever armor drives I get, in hopes for something good.

Top Bottom