• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Dec

Use the armor drives on a fuck load of reliquaries and save them for the insignia update.

Then open them on someone that is on the drop list for the new ones and the old ones.

LuuKyK

I watched Winter Soldier again today because I'm watching Agents of Shield and it's definitely v good. I just didn't really care for the third act so much, which overshadowed my judgment of it last time. No way it's better than Avengers tho. That is all, carry on.

edit: oh FC sale? time to get Doom

edit 2: lmao first card http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/536261724094445982/AFA6AD13960F4718BE85CE73CC83A32C55455A12/

KePow was not around to jinx you.

Kidding KePow /hug

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
One of the artifacts. Don't buy them until the roll is perfect or nearly so.

How will I know that?

The grenade and chaos portal are both excellent artifacts, but they are for very specific heroes. You might want to get one of each for future use. Other than that... I don't think anything else is that great. Since I already have the two artifacts, I've just been buying the costume cores with whatever armor drives I get, in hopes for something good.

I'm just saving em up atm
I watched Winter Soldier again today because I'm watching Agents of Shield and it's definitely v good. I just didn't really care for the third act so much, which overshadowed my judgment of it last time. No way it's better than Avengers tho. That is all, carry on.

edit: oh FC sale? time to get Doom

edit 2: lmao first card http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/536261724094445982/AFA6AD13960F4718BE85CE73CC83A32C55455A12/

So lucky haha

Lashley

marvelheroes.info

or ask in trade chat "what is max roll for X item?"

Thanks.

If I chose to use my own build rather than a one off of one of the forums for NC, would I be at a disadvantage? Or would I be fine? Cannot get used to this one from the forums, it's stealth based too whereas I prefer to be fast and keep moving with him

KePoW

Banned
Thanks.

If I chose to use my own build rather than a one off of one of the forums for NC, would I be at a disadvantage? Or would I be fine? Cannot get used to this one from the forums, it's stealth based too whereas I prefer to be fast and keep moving with him

perfectly fine to use your own build, the ones on forums are no better

Sblargh

Banned
For some reason, I lost that spark of making my own builds, using tons of retcons, trying new stuff and so on. I just copy/paste whatever is popular.

I am one of them, now. :(

Even with omega points I've been lazy. Now I have a universal system of spin tech and then warpath. Whenever I get the omega points to complete warpath, I'll think again what to do.

For some reason, I lost that spark of making my own builds, using tons of retcons, trying new stuff and so on. I just copy/paste whatever is popular.

I am one of them, now. :(

Even with omega points I've been lazy. Now I have a universal system of spin tech and then warpath. Whenever I get the omega points to complete warpath, I'll think again what to do.

Yep, same. Spin and warpath all day erry day

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
SHINY is new redeem code

IW costume

Marvel-Heroes-Datamine-29.01.15.x2.png

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
ooooohhhhh shit yes

spaceZeroX
1:41AM
I believe something is coming up for her, but not sure what it is.

in regards to my pm bout ms marvel costume

wooooooooo i think after messaging nearlly every dev they might be doing something :D

squadr0n

So I ordered the Teamup Pack with Angel and also bought Wolverine separate and cant find my BOGO item? I received two random hero items in my inventory though, is that what they are referring too when they say BOGO lol? I was hoping to pick who I got as my second hero.

So I ordered the Teamup Pack with Angel and also bought Wolverine separate and cant find my BOGO item? I received two random hero items in my inventory though, is that what they are referring too when they say BOGO lol? I was hoping to pick who I got as my second hero.

Yeah BOGOs in this game get you a random extra. That's why the 50% off sales are better in nearly every way.

squadr0n

Yeah BOGOs in this game get you a random extra. That's why the 50% off sales are better in nearly every way.

Ok thanks for the clarification. Ive gotten every hero accept the ones I want lol when opening these. I get heroes that are awesome but I probably will never play. This last set I got was Iron man, Venom, Storm, and Deadpool. Actually Deadpool Ill try out.

Random question, Ive got a bunch of these Shield Manifests that dont seem to do anything. What are they used for and should I just throw them in my stash?

Xevren

Ok thanks for the clarification. Ive gotten every hero accept the ones I want lol when opening these. I get heroes that are awesome but I probably will never play. This last set I got was Iron man, Venom, Storm, and Deadpool. Actually Deadpool Ill try out.

Random question, Ive got a bunch of these Shield Manifests that dont seem to do anything. What are they used for and should I just throw them in my stash?

Sell or donate manifests, that's all they are there for.

squadr0n

lol wtf really?? I've been keeping all mine

HAHA yea seriously same here. What a great way to explain to players what an item is for.

Can someone playing Nova post their hotbar for me so I can see an example of how most ppl have their powers setup. Just starting to get a grasp on the hero and still havent found a setup I like.

Lashley

Is it possible to lock on to enemies? would make my skill assigned to mouse click a lot easier

Sblargh

Banned
Is it possible to lock on to enemies? would make my skill assigned to mouse click a lot easier

No. Usually when you click on something, you target it as long as you're holding the mouse button, but when you use the keyboard, you just use the power in place. When you are ranged, it doesn't make that much of a difference, but when you are melee, you pretty much have to click your target.

Note that a bunch of moves that feel like melee (and are actually tagget as such) actually have a small AoE (most of Nightcrawler stuff is like that I believe), so you have some room for error when targeting.

Lashley

No. Usually when you click on something, you target it as long as you're holding the mouse button, but when you use the keyboard, you just use the power in place. When you are ranged, it doesn't make that much of a difference, but when you are melee, you pretty much have to click your target.

Note that a bunch of moves that feel like melee (and are actually tagget as such) actually have a small AoE (most of Nightcrawler stuff is like that I believe), so you have some room for error when targeting.
Usually I'll miss by a millimetre and he'll be running around like a fool, silly Kurt.

Got another Thor destroyer costume from the mark 1 fortune card. Wish it had been Unmasked Deadpool, I would have actually used it then.

Indignate

Avengers Tower cuz I'm not crazy.

X-DEF is the worst because it always drops you off at Xavier's and like I don't want to be there.

Top Bottom