• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Gambit's hate is hilarious to me. Its the 90s so its shit guys.

The way most people describe gambit could be applied to 99% of comic characters

KePoW

Banned
The only one of the founding members of the X-Men who stayed virtually the same over time was Iceman. He's still a joke-cracking smartass who can't keep it in his pants

Ok serious question because I've never read Iceman in comix

But doesn't your description make him exactly like Johnny Storm??

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
finished Dyinjg Light... could really use with Bucky this week but it seems that wont happen :/

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
It's always a little baffling to me when people throw an entire comic character or series, like X-Men, under the bus. As with all comics, it depends so much on who's writing the character/arc. Some have got a better handle on specific characters or the team dynamics than others.

Rhaknar

It's always a little baffling to me when people throw an entire comic character or series, like X-Men, under the bus. As with all comics, it depends so much on who's writing the character/arc. Some have got a better handle on specific characters or the team dynamics than others.

people that do that dont actually read comics tho

I like the x-men characters (or at least their archetypal forms) more than I like any single run of the x-men comics. They're too soap opera-y for me generally. Astonishing X-Men is objectively great, though.

I just can't get into the characters. I am aware of some great arcs, and can respect them - Phoenix Saga still is one of the best of all time to me - but I just can't relate to the characters and find most of them to be stupid or boring.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
VXP5Gco.jpg

LOL

inky

As someone who just ate 2 burgers and vows to never eat anything again in his life I don't see him eating more than 4-5 dogs.

Rhaknar

theres a new TC build. any progress with Bucky? any chance of this week?

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
z6ZqxSG.jpg

sexy

on stream they said winter is this week and all the chnages are up on tc today

Rhaknar

adouvu.png

hprsgr.png

ovoyhm.png

alt costume confirmed to be All New X-Men in human mutant inhuman form

Screen%20Shot%202013-11-13%20at%208.35.22%20PM.png

so no spiky iceman with shorts at launch. now im sad

Rhaknar

He'll be this week, not sure what's making you think otherwise.

the fact that they had to have a meeting about his state made it sound like they were going to need more time and even retool a lot

the fact that they had to have a meeting about his state made it sound like they were going to need more time and even retool a lot

I got this feeling after the said new art was required for some stuff and it was going to be a fairly decent overhaul.

Good news he's still (probably) making this week!

A lot of the changes are already on today's TC build with the rest scheduled for tomorrow. They aren't remaking the character or anything.

Drayco21

I'm way more excited about seeing some of that Red Onslaught raid than I am any of Iceman.

Shame Iceman's alternate costume is a Bendis costume, I was hoping for Age of Apocalypse or classic snowball-man.

Rhaknar

I'm way more excited about seeing some of that Red Onslaught raid than I am any of Iceman.

Shame Iceman's alternate costume is a Bendis costume, I was hoping for Age of Apocalypse or classic snowball-man.

wheres my spiky hair and shorts Iceman? he hasnt had the normal "bald" look in yers damn it Gaz

WXM02-01.jpg

the golem is even clearly taken from this bachalo design

Top Bottom