• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Tux Mr. Fixit Hulk

Marvel-Heroes-Datamine-04.02.15.x2.png

Looks like he's holding in a fart.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
on the tc theres a new tab where legendary and shareds are called advanced mission nothing inside yet tho

Bit behind the times, but loving the idea of a return to focus on Story mode. Would really be a nice addition if XP earned was in-line, or at least close-ish to the usual MM/Xdef/Legendary rounds.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
PLcii9T.jpg

also odin event is this week

then its valentines (new stuff for it by sounds of things) then mardi/carnival so no omega or cosmic for while i guess

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Damn.

Wanted to make another easy ~800 Omegas lol..

they might run omega with odin cos omega is up on tc. but i know ryolnir said odin is this week but im hoping for both :D

i think that horse for ghost rider they were working just was tkaing to much time its like completey reworking ghost rider. in some ways it should be a seperate hero

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
they might run omega with odin cos omega is up on tc. but i know ryolnir said odin is this week but im hoping for both :D

i think that horse for ghost rider they were working just was tkaing to much time its like completey reworking ghost rider. in some ways it should be a seperate hero

Hope it's both, I want odin to farm my last legendaries, but I only need about 250 omega thingies for coulson

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Neogaf's ignore feature isn't very good :(

Rhaknar

Have you tried it on your phone?

I don't even see how I would

Edit: removing my iPhone authenticator from my battle net account to add my android one earlier reminded me...where the fuck is our Marvel authenticator :/

Lord Phol

Ooo didn't expect Red (correct) Star-Lord to look that awesome, seems like a good time to pick him up again. The Firestar costume looks much better than the current team-up, if it's an enhanced for Johnny I might have to consider buying and leveling him.

Also yay at Odin Bounty, perhaps now I can get back all those GoKs that were stolen from me that Gaz were suppose to do something about but haven't responded to yet :D. Hop Dec is playing this weekend, he's like an awesome lucky loot magnet!

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
ryolnir said odin is for few days then its switching to diffrent event.

about the items stolen i believe brevik being able to spawn that chest is there answers. last we heard they did say they are working on something i can gurantee they will look at being able to give your item back like that.

Lord Phol

Winter Soldier patch in 1h 23m

Wut all ready? Argh need to use up my buffs before leveling him. Unless I level him super fast..

about the items stolen i believe brevik being able to spawn that chest is there answers. last we heard they did say they are working on something i can gurantee they will look at being able to give your item back like that.

Oh cool. Thought they would just sweep it under the rug, but my ticket is still open so I'll just wait and see what they come up with.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
woooo winter soldier has no passive health regen neither on his skills or uniques.

who would have thought lore wise winter soldier has a infinity formula and a super soldier serum but he has no health regen in game lol.

so hes basically squisher than cap pre qol and as squishy as black widow. so another medikit spammer

not knocking either but stealth heroes seem to be a bane in this game yea its nice going stealth but you best have an answer for those 8 mobs ready to shit on you.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
woooo winter soldier has no passive health regen neither on his skills or uniques.

who would have thought lore wise winter soldier has a infinity formula and a super soldier serum but he has no health regen in game lol.

so hes basically squisher than cap pre qol and as squishy as black widow. so another medikit spammer

not knocking either but stealth heroes seem to be a bane in this game yea its nice going stealth but you best have an answer for those 8 mobs ready to shit on you.

No health regen?? :( Can I assume he gets 10% DR and some dodge, at the very least?

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
No health regen?? :( Can I assume he gets 10% DR and some dodge, at the very least?

yea he does but they said on forum dodge is getting changed soon (the whole stat is getting a review) so they are probs gonna change how dodge works.

also what do you guys think of my description of rare item find
say a boss has a chance of dropping 5 rare artifacts (pym shrink and few others that are clearly rarer than a pym growth) not only are you increasing your chance of that pym shrink coming but also the boss speific artifact. so effectively you will still see that pym shrink come out more when boosting. just as you would still see that pym shrink come out if you wernt boosting because its chance is still higher than the artifact below it on table.

so the way i look at it is boosting rif is ok but at the same time because its upping the chances for so many items you still wont see much of a difference.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I'm still not in love with his squishiness, but I went ahead and bought the WS advanced pack since the 10% discount will be going away today. The movie costume is too good, and I can always use another hero stash.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
patch notes

EVENT: ODIN’S BOUNTY LOOT ROTATION
We’ll be running an Odin’s Bounty Loot Rotation starting tomorrow afternoon! Details to come!

NEW HERO: WINTER SOLDIER
Though most of the intelligence agency doesn’t even believe he exists, The Winter Soldier has joined the Marvel Heroes 2015 roster! Voiced by the iconic David Hayter, Bucky Barnes is locked and loaded with a deadly arsenal, his powerful bionic arm, and tactical espionage skills that allow him to get in, take down the target, and get out!

CAPTAIN AMERICA DESIGN REVIEW
The Sentinel of Liberty himself, Captain America has received a design review! With this review, the design team focused on improving Cap’s damage, mechanics and general feel. This is not a full update or rework such as a 52 review, but simply a pass on all of his mechanics and a few new powers (with some being reworked).

Captain America’s items have also been reviewed as well.

MR. FANTASTIC CHANGE
All component’s of Mr. Fantastic’s Ultimate attack now deal Physical damage.

X-23 CHANGES
Bleed effects have been restructured to no longer require points in Cleaving Claws. Each source of bleed now fuels its own damage with ranks in its own power. Bleed effects still stack up to 3 times with any application methods, which are now referred to as 'Grievous Wounds' effects.

Dancing Blades has been altered to move directly behind a target if you have a target under your mouse cursor, and now allows the hotkey to be held for repeat activations. This will allow the power to be smoother to use against single targets, while keeping its functionality similar when used with no target under the mouse cursor

Lethal and Cleaving Claws now both restore 75 Wrath per hit.

Capoeira Wrath cost reduced to 50.

Rogue's version of Crimson Sweep now applies Vulnerability, to more accurately mimic X-23's.
Twirling Lunge now restores all of its base Wrath cost if you hit an enemy.

Heart of a Beast now revives X-23 if she would be defeated.

MIDTOWN RETROFIT
Midtown Manhattan Patrol has been retrofitted!

In addition to new tech which should provide more stable performance in Midtown Manhattan Patrol, there are now new discoveries, new versions of boss waves, and even super villain reinforcements such as Man-Ape and Mole Man! Check it out!

A-SYNC LOADING
We have made significant changes to how your client loads the game! You may see other players ‘pop’ into view more slowly, but rest assured - this is intended! Similar to other large scale games, we now load each character one at a time rather than all at once, giving your machine a chance to catch up to the action and prevent load hitching!

ITEM CHANGES
Not Droppable

Many very rare items have been marked with a new tag: not droppable. These items cannot be dropped on the ground in any case (trying to do so will destroy them), but can be traded as per usual via the Trade menu.

BUG FIXES
Fixed an issue where receiving a Spider-Man Team-Up as a gift would erroneously reward a second token that did nothing.

Fixed an issue where the Firestar Team-Up Hero would have two different Eternity Splinter prices depending on where you purchased her.

Herald of Dread (from Industry City Patrol) no longer drops the incorrect boss-specific artifact.

The Dum-Dum Dugan Insignia can now correctly be used in crafting recipes.

Black Panther's Vibranium Trap is no longer targetable and will no longer unintentionally get attacked by enemies.

Adjusted some of Wiccan’s remaining pink VFX to be blue.

Fixed an issue that caused Legendary items to draw their XP bar past the edge of the item tooltip when at maximum rank.

List of New Insignias added to the game:

Insignia of Scarlet Witch - Avengers

Insignia of Mr. Fantastic - Fantastic Four

Insignia of She-Hulk - Fantastic Four

Insignia of Medusa - Fantastic Four

Insignia of Starlord - Guardians of the Galaxy

Insignia of Quasar - Guardians of the Galaxy

Insignia of Nova - Guardians of the Galaxy

Insignia of Venom - Thunderbolts

Insignia of Cyclops - X-Men

Insignia of Havok - X-Men

Insignia of Storm - X-Men

Insignia of Black Widow - S.H.I.E.L.D.

Insignia of Taskmaster - S.H.I.E.L.D.

Insignia of Daredevil - Marvel Knights

Insignia of Iron Fist - Marvel Knights

Insignia of Punisher - Marvel Knights

Insignia of Blade - Marvel Knights

Insignia of Cloak - Marvel Knights

Insignia of Shang-Chi - Marvel Knights

Insignia of Dagger - Marvel Knights

Insignia of Moon Knight - Marvel Knights

Insignia of Dr. Strange - Defenders

Insignia of Hulk - Defenders

Insignia of Clea - Defenders

Insignia of Black Panther - Defenders

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Didn't Bucky get some house brand Super Soldier Serum stuff when he got Winter Soldier-ized? Why the heck would he not have passive health regen? idgi

At least playing Cap will hopefully no longer be like pulling teeth

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Didn't Bucky get some house brand Super Soldier Serum stuff when he got Winter Soldier-ized? Why the heck would he not have passive health regen? idgi

At least playing Cap will hopefully no longer be like pulling teeth

yea he got a russian version of the super soldier serum and a infinity formula. no passive health regen is just stupid.

they also took away the vulnerability proc from caps shield bounce.

the artifact change is the best in whie. gaz cannot track dropped items but they can track any traded items. so hackers are a bit screwed now.

inky

I might play this weekend. Or at least do some Spring Winter* cleaning because my inventory is a mess.

Winter... get it? Because it's still Winter and it's the Winter Soldier patch. It works on so many levels! =D

I'll see myself out.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!

It's been brought up at length on the test center forums, and has yet to actually be addressed by gaz. It really is weird.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
It's been brought up at length on the test center forums, and has yet to actually be addressed by gaz. It really is weird.

im sticking to what im thinking, they are doing a rework on dodge and i suspect will be phasing out health regen ? and letting dodge be more of a priority and winter is the star of that. i suspect ice man will have squishyness too. i dunno i just get that vibe he will be good but die like anything with how gaz handles certain heroes

Anoregon

They could make dodge the new regen

"every time you dodge gain X health"

I'd be all about the dodge
bout the dodge no regen

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
There's no way health regen is just gonna go, if only for lore and flavor reasons. Just doesn't work. Think of Juggernaut and Hulk, for a start. Taking hits is kind of their thing.

Also lol if they really are reworking dodge... again.

KePoW

Banned
...I think once the patch hits, I'll prestige Captain America one more time

wat color is ur cap??

yea he does but they said on forum dodge is getting changed soon (the whole stat is getting a review) so they are probs gonna change how dodge works

that's weird, I thought Dodge already got a huge change in the past? but I don't totally remember

I might play this weekend. Or at least do some Spring Winter* cleaning because my inventory is a mess.

Winter... get it? Because it's still Winter and it's the Winter Soldier patch. It works on so many levels! =D

I'll see myself out.

lol that's funny as heck!!

Let's see if the bug where Dispatch's cooldown not resetting on kill made it in. Gaz, why you rushing things again??

On a side note, Lizard now spawns in MM, so that's cool. And with the side bosses always up, you can get Midtown Madness boxes all the time while in the zone :D

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
first of all man ape is practically spawning instant in mm and is dropping gorllia necks.

one of the rolls on a insig now is 360 dmg rating to bosses

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
and ms marvel unique is bugged thanks gaz lol

8mDs7is.jpg

gain 0 spirit on enemy defeat

Top Bottom