• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I just realized that even though I bought the pack today I won't even have any time to start leveling Winter Soldier until tomorrow.

DAMN YOU, NEW WOW RAID!

Xevren

Curious to see what they do with dodge. Doubt it will be like before even though it was hilarious. Those were times where playing Thing was fun!

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
posted by dink

From @Lord:

Storm Astonishing Approved.

Please do not Spoil yet.

XD

At least she was approved! I did not have to make any changes.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
i think devs like me. amthua has already replied about the ms marvel unique issue and is going to fix it :D

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
oh big news

Hey all,

I wanted to briefly announce and provide a thank you on behalf of all of us to @TheArtofRawr. Rawr is moving to a new team at another studio at the end of this week.

He’s done a fine job working on Marvel Heroes and set a standard for responsible and thoughtful design iteration based on very passionate feedback from all of us who play and care about the game. I wanted to have this opportunity to say “thank you sir!” and wish him luck.

Rawr has almost finished work on the Punisher 52 Review and has set the pieces in place for the remaining 52 reviews, so we’re in a good spot. We will be revising the review schedule a bit and moving around some work as we get our new designers up to speed (not just for hero work, but for everything). @Ryolnir will do an official schedule revision once we finalize the details.

But for now, thanks Rawr and we wish you luck!

oh big news

Gotta give credit where it's due. Back during the first year or so of the game seeing Artofrawr's name as the main designer of a hero was a stamp of doom. He did most of the design work on Gambit, Nightcrawler, and Moon Knight (among others), heroes that were IMO incredibly dull gameplay wise. On the flipside we had Michaelmayhem who did the Iron Man remake, Loki, Ghost Rider, and Dr. Strange who were all miles ahead of the rest of the characters design wise at the time. Since then though Rawr has really stepped it up and taken feedback in great ways to make solid characters. He redid Gambit making him significantly better, made Cyclops more than just a 10% exp synergy, and turned Thor and Hulk into absolute monsters. Sucks that he's moving on now that he's in the groove.

David Hayter voices WS!?

Might have to purchase him.

Don't do it (yet).

Edit: Full Iron Fist model T-pose

otYZVA4.jpg

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
those hands spoil iron fist look very low poly but in game you probs wont notice.

So the schedule should look like this, right?

Feb: Winter Soldier
Feb/Mar: Iceman
Mar/Apr: She-Hulk
Apr/May: Vision
May/Jun: Dr. Doom (they said he'd be for the anniversary, right?)
Jun/Jul: Ant-Man (for the movie? Would seem likely)
Jul/Aug: ?
Aug/Sep: ?
Sep/Oct: ?
Oct/Nov: Blade (for Halloween)
Nov/Dec: ?
Dec/Jan: Probably the yet-to-be-determined hero

With the 4 ?s being Black Cat, Kitty Pryde, War Machine and Iron Fist.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
So the schedule should look like this, right?

Feb: Winter Soldier
Feb/Mar: Iceman
Mar/Apr: She-Hulk
Apr/May: Vision
May/Jun: Dr. Doom (they said he'd be for the anniversary, right?)
Jun/Jul: Ant-Man (for the movie? Would seem likely)
Jul/Aug: ?
Aug/Sep: ?
Sep/Oct: ?
Oct/Nov: Blade (for Halloween)
Nov/Dec: ?
Dec/Jan: Probably the yet-to-be-determined hero

With the 4 ?s being Black Cat, Kitty Pryde, War Machine and Iron Fist.

Yes. Also, dat Danny :eek:

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
i expect iron fist will be this year's moon knight very under looked but kicks serious arse

Drayco21

It still kinda bums me out they're going with the white costume for Danny's default. Not that it puts a damper on one of the few heroes this year I'm excited for- really looking forward to what they do with him, especially since we already know Ryolnir is a big fan of pushing to get Immortal Iron Fist lore into the game already.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
If you want a cool preview of what Iron Fist will play like, boot up Diablo 3 and play a monk with fist weapons!

I kinda hope so, anyway.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Some kind of currency that went straight to the currency tab maybe?

It still kinda bums me out they're going with the white costume for Danny's default.

It's the one he's been wearing for a few years now, and you know just as well as I do that Marvel is pretty much telling Gaz to use the current costume as the default for most characters.

Drayco21

It's the one he's been wearing for a few years now, and you know just as well as I do that Marvel is pretty much telling Gaz to use the current costume as the default for most characters.

As far as I know, he hasn't been wearing it since Fearless Defenders and Bendis' New Avengers ended. When Marvel Now started up, he went back to his proper colors- the whites only lasted a couple short years.

Unless he went back to them in his current book, which I dropped after one issue because holy shit it was terrible.

As far as I know, he hasn't been wearing it since Fearless Defenders and Bendis' New Avengers ended. When Marvel Now started up, he went back to his proper colors- the whites only lasted a couple short years.

Unless he went back to them in his current book, which I dropped after one issue because holy shit it was terrible.

Oh he went back to green recently? Hm. Dunno then. Marvel's gotta Marvel.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Ah, better than nothing, I guess.

I assume you mean the event daily login reward btw, not the account daily login reward, because that one Im way behind

My quick and dirty spec on Cap felt good for the little I tried, even with his shit arts.

I already liked him before, now his spirit issues are gone and he seemed sturdier so I'm happy. Haven't tried Bucky yet.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
I assume you mean the event daily login reward btw, not the account daily login reward, because that one Im way behind

My quick and dirty spec on Cap felt good for the little I tried, even with his shit arts.

I already liked him before, now his spirit issues are gone and he seemed sturdier so I'm happy. Haven't tried Bucky yet.

Ye event

My daily was unstable molecules

Sblargh

Banned
I actually hope Iron Fist stance dance a bunch, reminds me of MvC3, he was one of my favorites there and I think they got it perfectly. He should at least be a melee dr. strange, with a bunch of buttons to press.

Man, Captain America is so freaking fun right now. Like, sooo good to play with him. Gaz done it again. I'm standing up and applauding right now. I don't even know how I am typing because the keyboard is far away from my hands which are clapping anyway, no, seriously, is it haunted?

Man, Captain America is so freaking fun right now. Like, sooo good to play with him. Gaz done it again. I'm standing up and applauding right now. I don't even know how I am typing because the keyboard is far away from my hands which are clapping anyway, no, seriously, is it haunted?

So did you go cooldown heavy or not?

Glad to see all this Cap hype. They really did him justice. Shame about Bucky being on the other end of the spectrum.

Sblargh

Banned
So did you go cooldown heavy or not?

Glad to see all this Cap hype. They really did him justice. Shame about Bucky being on the other end of the spectrum.

I'm using the exact same rotation, only with meteor kick in there.

Vibranium Bash spam -> tst -> bouncing shield -> meteor kick. Indestructible shield -> patriotic challenge (when indestructible shield is available) and signature when available.
-
I got cube shards too, btw. I know because I logged out yesterday with 9 shards and thinking "oh, I'll have to run anything to get the last shard to prestige captain america" and bam, I had 13.

Sblargh

Banned
Midtown is also much better. No more standing around waiting for enemies to spawn two by two.

The new bosses are also pretty much always there, so the rush to kill the event bosses seems to have died down a lot because if you're in a boss killing mood, black cat and man-ape are basically restless. They seem to pop up again just a few minutes after being defeated; if that.

OIh, also, mole man medallion gives +XP; so it's good to always have a mole medallion around your level for when you are leveling.

Top Bottom