• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

KePoW

Banned
You know, I'm acutally hoping for a Miles Morales movie.

One of the reasons is that Miles is a cool dude and a cool spiderman and all right cool.

Another reaon is that if he is the face of Spiderman for the masses, then maybe Peter can get married again because it will no longer be weird for him to be married in the comic book and a teenager everywhere else.

Also because will make Kepow mad.

Ok no joke, last night after the news hit I was about to comment here about Miles Morales and Storm (because I saw the costume post). Before you posted the above.

But I decided to restrain myself so I'll just leave it alone.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Ok no joke, last night after the news hit I was about to comment here about Miles Morales and Storm (because I saw the costume post). Before you posted the above.

Are u a crazy miles fan buddy?????

Drayco21

3vKJqc7.gif

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
so the newst patch made it so you can trade uru items with runewords. so lots of people are trading pwoer doop for stuff etc.

sounds like alot of stuff that was already tagged as not dropable before patch/tradeable has become opposite.

just like how the christmas visuals are tradeable too

KePoW

Banned
so the newst patch made it so you can trade uru items with runewords. so lots of people are trading pwoer doop for stuff etc.

sounds like alot of stuff that was already tagged as not dropable before patch/tradeable has become opposite.

just like how the christmas visuals are tradeable too

oh wow

do u know if that's intended??

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
been no comment thus far on matter

like most things probs not tho lol

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
brevik mentioned on stream other day that christmas midtown is over for now but they have other special midtown's planned.

lunar new year midtown ?

Crazy how long it takes to get the 1000 kills in MM now.. Too many distractions haha..

Also feels like the mob density isn't as high?

That's mostly the issue. Ignoring the bosses, it still takes forever. They also removed the only interesting enemies in the game from it. The ambush set up also let you farm kills if you avoided killing the commanders. Everything about the new Midtown except for the additions of Man-Ape are horrible...and I generally don't complain about this game.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
All mobs have been replaced with gangsters and maggia, all the old ambushes are gone. Probably not intended, still bad tho. The old MM had a rhythm to it and it was satisfying to clear out an ambush and get a bunch of green orbs. Now it's just a gd mess everywhere and there's no flow to it, it's just going from boss to boss to boss. it sucks.

Sblargh

Banned
Tip of the day: Mole Man spawns 4 civillians with him every time. Gotta click on them.

-

Also, yesterday was a lucky day. I farmed Kurse for a bit and got my second ever gotk; awful one. Spent all my money trying to reroll it. Still awful.

So I farmed him a bit more and got another gotk. Godlike roll. 800+/800+/200+/175-ish on something, don't remember what now.

So, that first gotk. I'm giving it away. Because that's what superheroes do goddam it.

If you never ever had a gotk, send me a PM and I'll give you a horrible one.

All mobs have been replaced with gangsters and maggia, all the old ambushes are gone. Probably not intended, still bad tho. The old MM had a rhythm to it and it was satisfying to clear out an ambush and get a bunch of green orbs. Now it's just a gd mess everywhere and there's no flow to it, it's just going from boss to boss to boss. it sucks.

I'm not the only one then. I hate to whine about this game but the new Midtown just sucks. I like the new bosses but the mobs are gone. Well not completely gone but they don't flow like they use to.

I have slowly started to accept that I liked the old Midtown better. When this new one was released there were Odin's bounties and Midtown Madness boxes and it didn't matter that there was only Maggia and Gang members all over the map, because I was only killing bosses. I'm sure they will slowly integrate assets to make the shared quest easier, but I'm sad that the old Midtown will never be back.

Sblargh, I can't believe you got so many GOKs in one day/night.

I also can't believe how many regular MH posters are now posting in Blizzard threads.

Sblargh

Banned
I have slowly started to accept that I liked the old Midtown better. When this new one was released there were Odin's bounties and Midtown Madness boxes and it didn't matter that there was only Maggia and Gang members all over the map, because I was only killing bosses. I'm sure they will slowly integrate assets to make the shared quest easier, but I'm sad that the old Midtown will never be back.

Sblargh, I can't believe you got so many GOKs in one day/night.

I also can't believe how many regular MH posters are now posting in Blizzard threads.

I agree on all 3 things there.

New midtown sounded great and hectic and fun. Now it's just confusing and while the way mobs spawn could be better, it was really better when each ambush was its own unit that you could defeat and move on.

Wish I'd known this about two hours ago...Missed out on a shared quest there.

Now you have learned to always have a tab open on each community thread you post. There's no such thing as too much tabs.

Is the server down right now? I can't connect, and their "server status" page doesn't display properly.

Edit: Nevermind. I tried a few minutes later and now it magically worked. Weird!

Sblargh

Banned
I guess I did too, technically.

Mainly talking about certain characters posting in Hearthstone/HOTS (not SC2) threads.

I started playing hearthstone because someone on the SG was ranting about it. So technically, I am still loyal. The question is, when you started this witch hunt, who befits?

Tell me that, xrayregime, or better, tell me this: who do you work for?

Dec

I started playing hearthstone because someone on the SG was ranting about it. So technically, I am still loyal. The question is, when you started this witch hunt, who befits?

Tell me that, xrayregime, or better, tell me this: who do you work for?

You downgraded.

GManDH

Wait, i thought Blizzard was just a weather condition. its a company too??? Oh well I have a Gazillion things to do to be bothered with that.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
oh we got "who plays what" fanboys now? yay its like WoW all over again

oh we got "who plays what" fanboys now? yay its like WoW all over again

Trying to parse this, but I'm pretty sure it's unintelligible.

I obviously play the games whose threads I see other MH posters in, otherwise why would I read them? I just barely post in any of them. Especially Hearthstone where it seems like fights over deck builds occur every ten posts.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
I play MLG prostrats speedrun Silent Assassin only Hitman Blood MOney get on my level scrubs

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
For some reason Midtown Madness is on right now. And yes Blood Money is one of my favorite games ever

For some reason Midtown Madness is on right now. And yes Blood Money is one of my favorite games ever

Nice!

Hey all,

Due to delays in getting the patch out this week, which has in turn delayed the start of our Carnival and Valentine's Day events, we'll be running Midtown Madness all day today. It will begin at Noon PST.

Also the MH twitter just posted something about Tara Strong voicing an unannounced playable character...wonder if it's for this year.

"A game" = Marvel Heroes 2015 here: http://bit.ly/1MdNCEE What unannounced playable character do YOU hope @tarastrong is voicing?...

Drayco21

team ups arent playable characters

By "team hero", I mean they were talking about wanting to make them playable as one character, as in acting as a team. Maybe something like Rocket and Groot, but without having to summon Groot constantly. Granted, I'm pretty sure most of these comments were from pre-Team Up times, and both characters seem like they'd be more likely as team-ups now.

LuuKyK

I would love Cloak and Dagger as a duo/single character. Should be really interesting mechanics wise. Hopefully it happens.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
By "team hero", I mean they were talking about wanting to make them playable as one character, as in acting as a team. Maybe something like Rocket and Groot, but without having to summon Groot constantly. Granted, I'm pretty sure most of these comments were from pre-Team Up times, and both characters seem like they'd be more likely as team-ups now.

my bad i misread

cloak and dagger would be awesome. more weird heroes please (as in mechanically)

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
She's also Squirrel Girl. She has a lot of range, and I wouldn't hold my breath for playable Cloak & Dagger any time soon

Top Bottom