• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Gonna say Domino. She's been teased as playable before some time last year and has vanished without any traces since then.

Ahhh.. Probably a much more likely candidate.

As LuuKyK says though.. Another gun character - ehhh... Just don't have a lot of faith in the gun characters any more.

Drayco21

Gonna say Domino. She's been teased as playable before some time last year and has vanished without any traces since then.

Wasn't she already voiced by Vanessa Marshall in her NPC/Fortune Card dealer self? Considering the Venom debacle, it seems like Gaz doesn't do rehires of VOs- that might disqualify Strong for a non-Enhanced Domino.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
i really need to get mole man and Electra in same part of midtown.

To me my children, and now you will fall, to me my children,and now you will fall..

they both repeat dialogue far to often lol

i really need to get mole man and Electra in same part of midtown.

To me my children, and now you will fall, to me my children,and now you will fall..

they both repeat dialogue far to often lol

The Elektra one doesn't really annoy me as much as TO ME MY CHILDREN! TO ME MY CHILDREN! TO ME MY CHILDREN! TO ME MY CHILDREN!

They definitely need to tune that down haha..

Sblargh

Banned
- Carnival Masks, Carnival Beads, and Mardi Gras beads are dropping all over the game! Collect them in and turn them in every day to Gambit for a Mardi Gras Fortune Card!
- Log in on Friday for a special Carnival visual artifact, and on Saturday for a special Valentine's day visual artifact!
- Boosts: 100% XP, RIF and SIF, and an additional 10% XP bonus if you’re in a party!
- Bosses will randomly get the Carnival spirit, and drop double loot (including double medallions and a doubled chance at getting boss-specific drops) for a short period of time! A message will be sent in game when this happens!
- Log in every day for a gift of 5 Eternity Splinters, 5 Cube Shards, Carnival Beads, Mardi Gras Beads, and a Carnival Mask!

Additionally, later in the week we will have Valentine's Day item and Lunar New Year item drops, which includes the increased droprate of Cupid's Bow and the Golden Arrows of Cupid! You'll see the all dropping right now, but this will differ in live. The Valentine's and Lunar drops will only stick around for a few days each, while the Carnival items will stick around until next patch!

Free stuff! Double loot! Everything 100%! Please forget about the bugs!

It works every time. I ain't even mad. Gimme it all!

Also of interest:

doomsaw said:
Can't comment on Bucky but I know @MichaelMayhem played him extensively over the weekend so I will email him and see what his plans are!

Wasn't she already voiced by Vanessa Marshall in her NPC/Fortune Card dealer self? Considering the Venom debacle, it seems like Gaz doesn't do rehires of VOs- that might disqualify Strong for a non-Enhanced Domino.

Didn't they change the NPC voice actress for She-Hulk to somebody else for her Teamup?

CI2zgbi.png

it'shappening.gif

Sblargh

Banned
Given how banal green raid has become (my pug this week had a 20-30 minutes run and two or three people were severely undergeared; like, lvl 50-something gear, legendary at lvl 2); I wonder how Genosha will be.

If two months ago you'd tell me that green Genosha would be harder than red muspelhein, I would have laughed at you! Laughed! I would have pointed and said "ha ha ha"; but now... I don't know. I fear it will be like "oh cool! New content!" and then we'll faceroll through it without even noticing half the mechanics because everyone is so awesome.

Green Genosha is meant to be easier than Red Muspelheim.

The difficulty and progression order is Green Musp > Green Genosha > Red Musp > Red Genosha

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
like everyone at the marvel forum has a hardon for Elsa(disney frozen) and is trying to get gaz make her an enchanced costume

Ryolnir has basically already said no due to it obviously be a disney license and plus Gaz would also have to get perimission from Marvel anyway

they havent added the everyday rewards after 200 but like last time will retoactively ive them to you when they do

Patch is up on TC with some threads now. Fairly small patch that was unfortunately delayed due to two bugs this week. Since it was intended to be a very small patch on Tuesday, we decided to play it safe and keep it a small patch for this week. More substantial changes will definitely be in the Iceman/Punisher patch, of course, as that's a full-fledged release.

Lots of focus on bug-fixing, fixing performance issues, and such going on in the office right now (in addition to working on Punisher, Iceman, Raid 2 & Achievements). I am out of office this week (in LA for voice over recording!), but that's what people have called me about. Can't comment on Bucky but I know @MichaelMayhem played him extensively over the weekend so I will email him and see what his plans are!

that alternate firstar costume is an achievement reward

also david said on stream that starktech has been all changed and will be part of the axis raid

Sblargh

Banned
The topics are like one people asking and an angry mob attacking.

That's it. I'm team Elsa. I didn't even watched whatever she's on, but FOR FREEDOM!

Stars! And! Stripes!

Edit: Woah. Patch already? I'll have to fight unnerfed red Surtur now...

WarRock

'sup guys.

I just wanted to know if Iron Fist has any ETA? Just fixed my PC so I started playing again (started and had to stop back in July), and this game is too fun. Defeated Loki yesterday with Rocket and now I'm wondering which 400 ES hero should I go for - tons of favorites in that price range! Cap, Psylocke, Nova...

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
'sup guys.

I just wanted to know if Iron Fist has any ETA? Just fixed my PC so I started playing again (started and had to stop back in July), and this game is too fun. Defeated Loki yesterday with Rocket and now I'm wondering which 400 ES hero should I go for - tons of favorites in that price range! Cap, Psylocke, Nova...

No ETA on Iron Fist aside from sometime this year.

Cap just recently got a buff/rework and is apparently amazing now, so if you are a fan of his that would probably be a good choice.

LuuKyK

'sup guys.

Cap and Psylocke are both great. Cap is easier to level and play though.

Nova is pretty bad.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
EVENT: CARNIVAL
Carnival Masks, Carnival Beads, and Mardi Gras beads are dropping all over the game! Collect them in and turn them in every day to Gambit for a Mardi Gras Fortune Card!

Boosts: 100% XP, RIF and SIF, and an additional 10% XP bonus if you’re in a party!

Bosses will randomly get the Carnival spirit, and drop double loot (including double medallions and a doubled chance at getting boss-specific drops) for a short period of time! A message will be sent in game when this happens!

Log in every day for a gift of 5 Eternity Splinters, 5 Cube Shards, Carnival Beads, Mardi Gras Beads, and a Carnival Mask!

Additionally, later in the week we will have Valentine's Day item and Lunar New Year item drops, which includes the increased droprate of Cupid's Bow and the Golden Arrows of Cupid! The Valentine's and Lunar drops will only stick around for a few days each, while the Carnival items will stick around until next patch!

BUG FIXES
Patrols

Fixed issue with some of the new ambient populations not spawning.

Fixed issue with some MGH Brutes not counting as Gigantic for purposes of Legendary missions.

Fixed issue with Hand in Industry City Patrol not counting towards Legendary progression.

Fixed issue with some bosses erroneously not counting towards Legendary progression.

Adjusted distribution of ambushes to make non-gang, non-Maggia ambushes proportionately more common.

Turned off "Necessary Roughness" (the commander legendary) due to balance issues; this may or may not come back after more exhaustive internal review.

Fire Demons will count as Demons for purposes of the Industry City Patrol legendary.

Fixed issue with some of the Doctor Doombots not properly dropping what they should be.

Additional work in rebalancing zone population balance.

Addressed an issue with endless Sentinels appearing in a location.

Powers

Loki's Arcane Ruin was unintentionally changed in the previous patch and will now restore the same amount of spirit as before.

Improved the visual fidelity of several weapon-wielding powers. (Gambit’s staff, Deadpool’s Minigun, etc)

Winter Soldier’s Bionic Shockwave will no longer activate in place when pressing the hotkey with mouse

Winter Soldier’s EMP Surge now correctly costs 12 instead of 10 Electric Charge

Winter Soldier’s Knife Throw no longer breaks stealth when using Bionic effect

Winter Soldier's Double Time and Captain America's On You Left are no longer spirit free when rapidly tapping the hotkey.

Fixed an issue that caused HUD elements of Winter Soldier's Shock and Awe to appear on other players' screens

Items

Fixed an issue where The Captain's Gauntlets were not displaying the correct amount of spirit regeneration.

Performance

Fixed an issue where certain lighting calculations would cause major client performance issues (such as Shocker’s subway).

Enemies

Fixed an issue where Surtur's Sword smash was not being protected by standing behind the blockers.

Wat. That's a real crossover?
I guess anything is possible then...

Haha yeah, I only heard about it because I've been cruising through the Claremont run of X-Men and I got to the Proteus/Mutant X reveal, so I gave him a google. Apparently he's the cause of the cross-over event in that particular comic.

FrostInferno posted this from one of the streams. Apparently Iron Fist is looking like the end of the year according to Ryolnir, but it's all up in the air. Most of the stuff is pretty obvious though with certain movie releases, Dr. Doom for anniversary, Blade for Halloween, etc.

6K88pqD.png

styl3s

The only thing that is different from the default costume in the AOA costume is the hair?
Lots of spikes and what not, yeah.

At least atheistically it's different, more so then most costumes that's a palette change. I also wouldn't mind a enhanced snowball iceman

2261602-iceman_bigcostume1.jpg

Have flakes falling from him and what not and have him use a stereotypical 60s radio voice making bad 60s puns.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
new visual is cool

when you move the feathers drop quite slow

omtoXMR.jpg

7B2glv3.jpg

Top Bottom