• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
mardi fortune card

but you get a visual artifact tomorrow etc

LuuKyK

So I finally got my crafter to max level and used three old ass costumes I didn't even use on the mixer and got Emma's Old Man Logan. I am beyond happy with my luck.

new visual is cool

when you move the feathers drop quite slow

omtoXMR.jpg

7B2glv3.jpg

How? Where?

Edit: Ah, answered. Cool.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
and the other new visual no where near as good as feathers

IklOxJL.jpg

The chase costumes being back always make me super tempted to grab Old Man Logan for Wolverine. Great looking costume.

Shame the price is just silly.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
bug found, doom was just buffed for event

but green an red were dropping double shards too haha

so next boss buff if u need shards run the green n red for double shard

styl3s

Ugh so many costumes so little money.

I take it all these costumes come and go during holiday/events? So far i just picked up Bag Head spider-man to almost complete my set (still need noir), Hawkguy since it's Hawkguy and Moon Knight Earth X which makes me even more excited to play him.

Chase costumes come back every several months or so. The Revengers Hulk, Earth X MK, Frankencastle, and Brood Wolvy costumes are only on sale during this event and Halloween.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
i wernt offended, are you offended at something i was meant to be offended at lol

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Who does Rhaknar put this on that it doesn't drive him crazy though?

Or does he just delete it and pretend that it doesn't exist?

any non canon visual thins i just dont use period

like the flaming heads

Drayco21

any non canon visual thins i just dont use period

like the flaming heads

I keep almost putting that flaming head we got for the anniversary on Ghost Rider to get it out of my stash, because he's the only one it would make sense on until Red Hulk shows up, but that'd be a really stupid thing to do.

Sblargh

Banned
I put the flaming skull thing on rocket racoon, but because his head is racoon-shaped I guess clipping ensues and you only see a little bit of the flame.

Dec

lol no, it's a pretty high quality CGI movie

You find Elsa attractive?

The thing I find funny about her is that she is a 20 year old woman voiced by what sounds like a 60 year old grandma while behaving like a 10 year old child.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!

The thing I find funny about her is that she is a 20 year old woman voiced by what sounds like a 60 year old grandma while behaving like a 10 year old child.

How dare you besmirch adele nazeem!

KePoW

Banned

oh I haven't actually heard her voice lol

I do like her design looks though

LuuKyK

How long does it take to get the items for the fortune card? Is it pretty quick?

Not really.

haha wat, you use all default costumes buddie??

The only alts I have are from free costume boxes. Only exception is Psylockes alt, since I got her bundle. Aside from that, yeah. Not so keen on paying money for costumes.

And I dont have the patience to prestige characters too so yeah.

Well this is a pretty big bummer. Lost an epic Team Up piece of gear (thanks to a disconnect) that had ~190 Crit Damage, ~90 Crit rating, and ~40 physical and mental damage rating. Best I've ever seen. Couple other pieces in my inventory went missing also, but I hadn't gotten a chance to look at them. Ridiculous that items (and apparently rerolls of items) can disappear like that.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Well this is a pretty big bummer. Lost an epic Team Up piece of gear (thanks to a disconnect) that had ~190 Crit Damage, ~90 Crit rating, and ~40 physical and mental damage rating. Best I've ever seen. Couple other pieces in my inventory went missing also, but I hadn't gotten a chance to look at them. Ridiculous that items (and apparently rerolls of items) can disappear like that.

they did a roll back just as they removed the gambit quest not only was it taking everyones event items it was repeatable lol

they did a roll back just as they removed the gambit quest not only was it taking everyones event items it was repeatable lol

Was it a rollback though? I didn't see any mention of it. Did people get the items they lost to the quest back?

Edit: Guess there was one. Just checked the general forums and a couple people are mentioning it also. Gaz and their elegant solutions to their problems, just lovely...

Top Bottom