• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
The Dink, inregards to the new storm costume

Gotta give a shout out to Eddie the Rigger as he is working extra hard on this costume to make sure there is not much clipping in her animations. So basically I cannot take all the credit

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Eddie Riggs works at Gaz? Sweet

1542731-eddie_riggs_dp_by_cystemic.jpg

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
they increased how long bosses are buffed for as of this post red skull is buffed for an hour

Sblargh

Banned
This event is weird, mang. Rules change. Gambit steal items and then returns them. Everything is confusing and frightening.

Edit: And I think I solved the world's lack of potable water problem for all future generations. It's still a work in progress, but c'mon, I deserve a stable marvel heroes enviroment so I can rest my beautiful brain.

Sblargh

Banned
Woah. They hotfixed an issue with a patch on the weekend. I told y'all everything was weird!

Cats are gonna rain! Dogs are gonna frog! My wallet has Madonna on it!

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Woah. They hotfixed an issue with a patch on the weekend. I told y'all everything was weird!

Cats are gonna rain! Dogs are gonna frog! My wallet has Madonna on it!

Frogdogs are my favorite Huttball team!

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
this event is fucked it says Kurse magneto and doom are buffed but sinister is dropping double loot too lol

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
a stealth change in the patch today is they fixed the bug where runewords could be tradeable (power doop etc when enchanted on item)

Just bagged a Latverian Monarch Cloak from Doom.

Nothing from the other Terminals though. Did get a Cosmic Red Skull Medallion which was nice I guess.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
VDAY15 is the redeem code and you get a sweet candy rush boost

Sblargh

Banned
Just bagged a Latverian Monarch Cloak from Doom.

Nothing from the other Terminals though. Did get a Cosmic Red Skull Medallion which was nice I guess.

This medallion is great, imo. Good catch.

I have been considering great anything that gives +fighting these days. It's 4% extra damage per point. No hassle. Just like that.

Is it just us or has the lag been insane this weekend?

Seriously, every minute or two it's almost like the keyboard stops working as keys don't register, powers don't apply, medkits don't get used etc.. Then the mouse will go and my characters will be wandering around in directions long after I've clicked elsewhere.

It's been horrible since patch.

Sblargh

Banned

Seriously, every minute or two it's almost like the keyboard stops working as keys don't register, powers don't apply, medkits don't get used etc.. Then the mouse will go and my characters will be wandering around in directions long after I've clicked elsewhere.

My connection wasp pretty bad the last couple of days, but today is good again.

WarRock

I had tons of desyncs yesterday, but my connection is pretty bad anyway.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
I was factoring in the brut rating / damage. Don't question my math, Hereafter.

Apparently I need more inteligence. Get it? Ha ha!

I don't get it. I guess I need more intelligence

Top Bottom