• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

actually annoys me when people use the same avatar, I dont know why. Dude probably doesnt even know you exist anyway red...

...no offense :p

I didn't know he existed either. And no offense taken, it's a huge forum, and not everybody frequents every thread. :p
And if it annoys you, I'm sorry, but I'm not gonna change my avatar to make you less annoyed. Especially not in a forum where there's a billion users and the chances my avatar would be the same as somebody else's are pretty high too. :p

I'm an avatar whore, though, so I'll be swapping sooner or later anyway.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I didn't know he existed either. And no offense taken, it's a huge forum, and not everybody frequents every thread. :p
And if it annoys you, I'm sorry, but I'm not gonna change my avatar to make you less annoyed. Especially not in a forum where there's a billion users and the chances my avatar would be the same as somebody else's are pretty high too. :p

I'm an avatar whore, though, so I'll be swapping sooner or later anyway.

it annoys me that he has the same, i dont know him, why would it annoy me that you had it?

edit: also I was wrong on x23's costumes being gradually available...well, I was half right. They WILL be gradually available in the store, but AP2 owners will get all 4 on the day she is released

DrAg0nBoY

So got my third hero (Spider-Man) to level 60. Now on to Moon Knight. Will probably level him up till the end of this event, if we get such huge exp boosts.

Can't really believe that I am playing this game for so long. Most other games (except Guild Wars 1 and 2 and lets say Street Fighter 3rd Strike) start to annoy me really quickly.

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member
@Doomsaw said: All 4 costumes will be available eventually btw, but Advance Pack 2 owners will get them the same day as X-23 release.

So if you want the Nyx costume on launch you gotta pay them 100+ dollars.Seriously Gazillion's marketing is the absolute worst.

Lord Phol

So if you want the Nyx costume on launch you gotta pay them 100+ dollars.Seriously Gazillion's marketing is the absolute worst.

Well that goes for the Magneto Black Marvel Now costume and Spider-Girl as well. They also did it with the Gambit as Death and Wolverine Fear itself costumes in last years pack. It's just timed exclusives.

That being said, giving pre-orderers some extra Gs would probably have worked as well but I don't think it would make the same amount of sales then. I'd advice anyone who plays this game alot and plan to continue doing so to consider these packs, being a customer usually pays off.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member

This specific thing is a really weird thing to be upset about. Costumes hidden behind Fortune Cards, that's some bullshit I can't get behind, but a timed exclusive? Who craps a damn.

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member
This specific thing is a really weird thing to be upset about. Costumes hidden behind Fortune Cards, that's some bullshit I can't get behind, but a timed exclusive? Who craps a damn.

Well clearly I crap a damn haha. Not saying it's anything new from them I'm just venting my frustration at how fucking shitty it is now that it actually effects something I want. =p I had been planning(since like last year) on buying her character pack on launch but now I'll probably just get her with splinters so GG I guess.

what a twisted way of seeing it.

Uh okay? Not sure how it's twisted cause that's exactly how it is. Unless you mean the part were I say it's bad marketing.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.

what a twisted way of seeing it.

Rhaknar

Uh okay? Not sure how it's twisted cause that's exactly how it is. Unless you mean the part were I say it's bad marketing.

they add something not intended because people bitched the ghost ridr pack was better, and you twist it as if to look they did it on purpose so people had to buy the back for that specific costume

thats how its twisting it

edit: also double post

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member
they add something not intended because people bitched the ghost ridr pack was better, and you twist it as if to look they did it on purpose so people had to buy the back for that specific costume

thats how its twisting it

edit: also double post

It's done so people who buy the advanced pack will feel they are getting exclusives before anyone else. That is the whole point of making other people wait for those costumes. So yes it is on purpose.If you want that costume on launch you simply can not get it unless you buy the advanced pack. Which is what I said.

umm... i can't tell if ur being sarcastic or not. you are truly a master baiter.

Bro, there are a lot of great new characters releasing over the next year:
1) Iron Fist
2) The Living Weapon
3) Young Dragon
5) Daniel Thomas Rand-K'ai
6) Doctor Doom
7) Blade
8) Magneto

Ain't nobody got time for a lame 90s Xtreme version of Venom. I'd rather see a Misty Knight team up, or Colleen Wing make the roster.

Also, here's the official Marvel hero powergrid ratings for Iron Fist and Luke Cage:

Iron Fist
GxXGYHb.png

Luke Cage
al3KeIl.png

In conclusion, Cage is dumber, slower, and an inferior fighter. Yeah, boyeeeeee.

Rhaknar

Deluxe pack aquired, next up new computer, and then go into fetal position and cry about being broke

KePoW

Banned
Bro, there are a lot of great new characters releasing over the next year:
1) Iron Fist
2) The Living Weapon
3) Young Dragon
5) Daniel Thomas Rand-K'ai
6) Doctor Doom
7) Blade
8) Magneto

who the heck are #2, #3, #5?

Also, here's the official Marvel hero powergrid ratings for Iron Fist and Luke Cage:

In conclusion, Cage is dumber, slower, and an inferior fighter. Yeah, boyeeeeee.

here's what I think about the official ratings ... YO MAMA!

Rhaknar

new Gaz office hopefull means they are doing ok

BygqXkYIIAAw0-s.jpg

BygqFyVIQAAHTEy.jpg

Rhaknar

All the Iron Man clones they will be including in the next few years.

Its placeholder until they launch new characters I am guessing.

Alejandra is up there so could be costumes aswell.

Ploid 3.0

I want that wall in my house, I won't be a be able to fly the orange background though. Ok I won't be able to have the pictures in the hall too but I want those framed pictures. I'll find a place. She Hulk!

Gothos

So, I came back to MH after some break... WTF have they done to orbs? They look terrible now! Also, bought Wolverine and I'm utterly disappointed with him so far - I'm level 37. He feels so clunky, aoe powers are terrible and I just feel underwhelmed with him :(

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
So, I came back to MH after some break... WTF have they done to orbs? They look terrible now! Also, bought Wolverine and I'm utterly disappointed with him so far - I'm level 37. He feels so clunky, aoe powers are terrible and I just feel underwhelmed with him :(

He got way better for me after I unlocked Crimson Leap.

Wolverine is a monster. He's probably the highest sustained damage character in game right now. But I agree, his play style isn't very exciting for me.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
dat blessed by odin was insane 7 uniques, ultimate hero power upgrade, several runes :p

Ploid 3.0

Watching Rushlock's marvel heroes stream on twitch. "Gazillion has not ruled out a console port. That is totally in the hands of Sony and Microsoft."

Looks like they are trying for it. I can't imagine Sony rejecting them. Maybe the constant updates could be a deal breaker if Gazillion need it in there. Especially to constantly add more costumes.

KePoW

Banned

He's the #1 or #2 top single-target DPS character right now

Drayco21

Watching Rushlock's marvel heroes stream on twitch. "Gazillion has not ruled out a console port. That is totally in the hands of Sony and Microsoft."

Looks like they are trying for it. I can't imagine Sony rejecting them. Maybe the constant updates could be a deal breaker if Gazillion need it in there. Especially to constantly add more costumes.

I already play more Marvel Heroes than I probably should on my barely capable of running it laptop- if they ported to PS4, I can't even begin to imagine where all my time will go.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
i posted here bout it few months ago brevik did an interview and was asked about ps4 and david sorta went silent and said no comment for now.

Ploid 3.0

Also I forgot, David Brevik (the CEO) is all about getting the game out to more people, which he explained while discussing how Valve still collect a cut from people that played the game on steam for a bit and buy content outside of steam on the non steam client. Their account being taged as a steam account. He believed that sharing with valve was worth getting the game out there to a lot more people. That and they have it on Mac now, I have a feeling it will be hitting the consoles if they can pass certification (maybe that's where their problem could be heh).

Also I forgot, David Brevik (the CEO) is all about getting the game out to more people, which he explained while discussing how Valve still collect a cut from people that played the game on steam for a bit and buy content outside of steam on the non steam client. Their account being taged as a steam account. He believed that sharing with valve was worth getting the game out there to a lot more people. That and they have it on Mac now, I have a feeling it will be hitting the consoles if they can pass certification (maybe that's where their problem could be heh).
"What do you MEAN your new patch broke the game so bad that people are using it to install Custom Firmware on our consoles? How can you be so incompetent at issuing a patch!?

Ken

"What do you MEAN your new patch broke the game so bad that people are using it to install Custom Firmware on our consoles? How can you be so incompetent at issuing a patch!?

MARVEL HEROES YOUR PATCH EXPLODED PSN/XBL AND SET US BACK 5 YEARS.

Top Bottom