• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
LOL more than likely just a funny jab at the LE backlash :D

EhZelIo.jpg

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
nvm, the good old fix for every computer issue ever worked

the reboot

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Now that's an Iceman costume worth having! Wish it was his alternate on release.

good news, aparently it is (unless this is a lie)

"Rylonir just confirmed on DegenTP's stream that Marvel Now had to be pushed back so Age of Apocalypse is going to be his alt."

This makes me happy

good news, aparently it is (unless this is a lie)

"Rylonir just confirmed on DegenTP's stream that Marvel Now had to be pushed back so Age of Apocalypse is going to be his alt."

This makes me happy

Seriously!? This makes me happy too, I will probably end up grabbing his pack then if I like what I see on the TC.

Edit: His presale pack is up now, AoA costume confirmed for his alt.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
All New X-Men look is next. We wanted to get his face right so we took it back to the drawing board for another pass. It was going to be his 'second' costume, but now it's his third. Shouldn't be too big of a delay.

And yes, the AoA costume is based on more modern reference so that it looks more... modern. It's pretty insane in-game. Hopefully you dig it!

EVENT: COSMIC EVENT RETURNS
Cosmic Bosses Drop Double Loot - All cosmic Terminal bosses, every time.

Cosmic Questions Answered - 42% server-side multiplicative boost to Rare Item Find, Special Item Find and Experience for all your heroes.

Cosmic Prestige Doubled - Doubled leveling rate for Cosmic Prestige during Cosmic Chaos week.

Cosmic Chaos Supplier: Moondragon - An honorary member of the Guardians of the Galaxy and daughter of Drax the Destroyer, Moondragon is no stranger to cosmic chaos. During the Cosmic Chaos event, Moondragon will exchange Cosmic Worldstones for a variety of items, including a gifted (bound to your account) Doop rune that can be purchased for 500 Cosmic Worldstones.

The Doop rune has an increased chance of dropping from all Doops during the Cosmic Chaos event.

HERO CHANGES
Winter Soldier

Withering Fire now has a base cooldown of 1 second. The Arsenal build no longer gains a damage rating buff after use (this damage rating has been migrated to Expanded Arsenal). The Bionic effect now increases the cooldown to 6 seconds, and increases the damage significantly against close targets.

Expanded Arsenal's bonus damage rating to Firearms powers after striking with a Brutal Combatant power has been significantly increased.

Underslung Grenade Launcher now has an Arsenal effect that lights targets hit on fire with an incendiary payload, dealing damage over time for 8 seconds.

Explosive Sabotage's Arsenal effect has been migrated into the base power's effects.

Concealed Combat now grants healing whenever Winter Soldier is in stealth.

Unseen Death and Dispatch now deal +150% damage instead of +100% damage with their respective passives. Their "Execute" affix has been modified to deal 50% bonus damage while the target is below 50% health, and each power's base damage has been increased.

Dispatch's range slightly increased to match Bionic Haymaker. Both powers now hit in the exact same area.

Suppressing Fire now slows enemies for 5s after you stop channeling.

Relentless Pursuit now restores 3 Spirit when you critically hit or brutally strike.

Magnetic Disc Mine's Arsenal effect no longer resets the cooldown of Withering Fire

BUG FIXES
Squirrel Girl's Tippy Toe pet (from Tippy Toe's Itty Bitty Bow Unique) now deals about 11 times more damage to restore it to previous pre-damage rework values

Winter Soldier’s Unseen Death and Underslung Grenade were missing the Firearms keyword, which is now corrected.

Winter Soldier’s Bionic Combat's 10% damage negation was sometimes not firing, which is now corrected to always activate after using a Brutal Combatant power.

The Marvel Heroes 2015 client will now detect which language you have selected for your launcher on startup and choose that same language.

Cyclops’ Signature Power can no longer deal more damage by ‘wiggling’ against enemies.

Various Spanish typos and formatting issues fixed.

Mr. Fantastic’s Slot 2 Unique should now correctly summon Invisible Woman in her All New Marvel Now costume while Reed is wearing his.

Fixed some cases where the camera could ‘detach’ while using Nova’s Cosmic Combo and Nightcrawler’s Brimstone Beatdown. This is less common now, but still occuring.

Fixed an issue where too long of a message could cause a Gift not to send.

Emma Frost's Psychic Domination can no longer be used to control the Purifier Deacon's cross... since it isn't sentient.

Star-Lord’s Strafe has had its Starship keyword replaced.

woooo Tippy Toe

styl3s

Will Cosmic be similar to that Odin event? Odin event was my first even so i don't know how many of them work.

I know i should be playing and farming the cosmic stuff but honestly i am more interested in leveling more characters but from reading that i don't really see a new way to level outside of Legendary. Like during Odin i did a lot of leveling over at Patrol, MM etc. because they were dropping boxes full of fat XP orbs. Also, if i did decide to farm cosmic stuff, what's the best way? I heard like farming hoot terminal or something.

Dec

Been playing Dota 2 since before Marvel Heroes came out so I was traitor but in the other direction. Though Dota was always the game I came back to when I was bored of MH as I have done this time.

ib10LL5zl8b8Uo.png

I've played one game for like 6x as much as I've played Marvel Heroes but that's a mystery.

Not really

Vecks

Will Cosmic be similar to that Odin event? Odin event was my first even so i don't know how many of them work.

I know i should be playing and farming the cosmic stuff but honestly i am more interested in leveling more characters but from reading that i don't really see a new way to level outside of Legendary. Like during Odin i did a lot of leveling over at Patrol, MM etc. because they were dropping boxes full of fat XP orbs. Also, if i did decide to farm cosmic stuff, what's the best way? I heard like farming hoot terminal or something.

Cosmic is different. The main parts of this event are mostly: farming for boss rares at cosmic terminals, using cosmic worldstones to get some pretty good stuff at the vendor, and getting loads of cosmic gear from the cosmic boxes that drop for either gearing up your hero or feeding pets. It's not really an event for leveling, unless you are doing a cosmic prestige.

There's no best place to farm that I know of. Just farm whatever you need. This event is more of a "go at your own pace/do what you want" type deal.

Rhaknar

the bobby AoA costume is based on the shitty uncanny x-force version, not the joe mad original. oh well :/

Does the BOGO Costume/Hero work with the new limited costumes?

If you buy the limited costume you will get a random costume box. However I haven't heard of anyone getting a limited costume from a random costume box. I personally doubt they'll come out of a random box.

styl3s

If you buy the limited costume you will get a random costume box. However I haven't heard of anyone getting a limited costume from a random costume box. I personally doubt they'll come out of a random box.
So it's buy one get a random one? WHAT IS THIS TOMFOOLERY

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I played WS a bit today and I'm enjoying it. I generally stick to melee, but the range build is pretty good too, especially with the new DoT on underslung.

Just noticed that my stack of matrix of unbinding is gone. Thought maybe I'd been hacked but nothing seems to be out of place.

I don't have many great artifacts tbh but my best, lizard formula and Gorilla necklace, are still in their places.

I guess I could have sold the stacks by accident, still a bit strange though...

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
not sure whats happened but somehow my password was changed but not by me. nothing is missing on my heroes or stash. not sure wtf happened.

Top Bottom