• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Man these Black Vortex costumes are crazy. Really hope we see some added in soon. I mean Lady Gaga Magik? Hellfire Groot? Human sized Rocket Raccoon!?

7V0YHMM.jpg

Also best Nova outfit.

lol. Magik really does look like Gaga. The Storm one I would buy for sure. The Rocket one I would probably buy.I'd probably try to make a non-summon build with it too.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Cosmic chaos is on tc and is bugged world stone caches aren't dropping.

I'm also amazed by how just the artofrawr leaving has delayed the 52 reviews so much. It's confirmed Scarlet is defo getting her review with film but as ryolnir said they no clue about the others right now I find it also interesting that have just one rigger too

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Cosmic chaos is on tc and is bugged world stone caches aren't dropping.

I'm also amazed by how just the artofrawr leaving has delayed the 52 reviews so much. It's confirmed Scarlet is defo getting her review with film but as ryolnir said they no clue about the others right now I find it also interesting that have just one rigger too

King Brevik is a brutal overlord.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I need a couple more power cosmics but I don't think I have it in me to do much farming this week. I want to at least have a spare waiting for Doom this summer.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Hopefully cosmic worldstones drop a lot from cow portals, still have a bunch of those. I got a ton of ARMOR drives from them during that event.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Good news for hacked accounts
I'm expecting bugs with this

Giving a short update - our item restore for compromised accounts is currently in internal testing. We may be taking a short downtime next week to run this against the database and restore items for those compromised in a particular time frame if all goes well in testing.

Other news punisher and iceman on tc next week achievements on tc next weekend raid in march and raid 3 and danger room summer.

Went on the TC to test Winter Soldier, took one look at his power trees and just put him away.

He could be brilliant now for all I know but it's gonna take a lot of people talking him up before I give him another shot.

In better news I got gifted Jean and two of her costume last night! So now my choices of who to buy is down to Juggs and Surfer (maybe I'll slip Reed into the mix).

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
Went on the TC to test Winter Soldier, took one look at his power trees and just put him away.

He could be brilliant now for all I know but it's gonna take a lot of people talking him up before I give him another shot.

In better news I got gifted Jean and two of her costume last night! So now my choices of who to buy is down to Juggs and Surfer (maybe I'll slip Reed into the mix).

Jean is great. She's my main hero right now. Farming Kurse is super easy with her.

Anoregon

Grats on the gift. I would say Jugg is probably better but I actually like playing Surfer more.

Jean is great. She's my main hero right now. Farming Kurse is super easy with her.

I took her to lv60 using the Phoenix stuff. If I wanted to switch to a mental build would I need to change up my power setup or could I keep that the same (I'd need new artifacts ofc)?

Grats on the gift. I would say Jugg is probably better but I actually like playing Surfer more.

Thanks. Everyone says Juggs but I've spent the week prestiging 3 melee heroes so part of me wants to go range now just for a change of pace. Jean was good for that, Iceman should be too.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Frost is probably the one person I know who is as excited about Bobby as I am, looking forward for him to report on him
and how hes so shit :(

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
I took her to lv60 using the Phoenix stuff. If I wanted to switch to a mental build would I need to change up my power setup or could I keep that the same (I'd need new artifacts ofc)?

I don't know much about mental Jean, since I've only ever played a hybrid Dark Phoenix build. Maybe drop some points from Dark Phoenix?

Hereafter

Mental Jean isn't as powerful as the energy and hybrid versions. If you are going to go mental, 1 point is all you need in DP. Max out her offensive passives and DOTS.

So the carnival spirit rotation is going for another week?

I hope not.

I don't know much about mental Jean, since I've only ever played a hybrid Dark Phoenix build. Maybe drop some points from Dark Phoenix?

I didn't use Dark Phoenix, I followed this build: http://marvelheroes.info/build/740/

From what I can see it looks like toggling on unleash phoenix doesn't have a huge effect on her apart form changing her damage type from mental to energy.

Actually now I think about it I should probably just jump into the TC and see how mental compares to energy.

Edit: and TC is offline...

Sblargh

Banned
Yeah, this carnival spirit thing is kind of bumming me out. It makes me too self-conscious about what I am running.

I think this may be a good time for a break. Dedicate myself to Blizzard's free-to-play-already-cost-me-more-than-I-usual-pay-for-games card game.

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
I didn't use Dark Phoenix, I followed this build: http://marvelheroes.info/build/740/

From what I can see it looks like toggling on unleash phoenix doesn't have a huge effect on her apart form changing her damage type from mental to energy.

Actually now I think about it I should probably just jump into the TC and see how mental compares to energy.

Edit: and TC is offline...

That build is from before the tuning pass, so it's a bit outdated. You should definitely try out a Dark Phoenix build when you get the chance, though. You do tons of damage and regen a ton of health on every hit while DP is on. With Unleash Phoenix and Fragment of Twilight I get a revive every 1.4 minutes and every 10 minutes, and that combined with DP's damage and health regen makes Cosmic Kurse super easy to farm.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
I'm guessing a Monday or Tuesday patch they gotta change the stuff for the limited costume etc n no one iswworking sat or Sunday

That build is from before the tuning pass, so it's a bit outdated. You should definitely try out a Dark Phoenix build when you get the chance, though. You do tons of damage and regen a ton of health on every hit while DP is on. With Unleash Phoenix and Fragment of Twilight I get a revive every 1.4 minutes and every 10 minutes, and that combined with DP's damage and health regen makes Cosmic Kurse super easy to farm.

I'll give it a look next chance I get, thanks.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
silver surfer exiles

So @Lord said I can only spoil him once he is posed so I posed him real quick by hand in Maya...lol so please forgive the pose but I wanted to leave you something before I go on vacation for a week!

gayUfLK.jpg

Top Bottom