• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Bladelaw

Did they make Venom fun? Trying to figure out who to level next now that I finished Hawkeye.

It's either Cap, Venom, or Hulk.

Maybe Magneto, I know he's amazingly fun and all but I hate his character.

All three are good choices. Cap is probably the most consistent out of the three. Hulk is hilarious to play with basically 3 signature powers (Knuckledusters, Hand Clap, and Meteor Strike to reset cooldowns) evaporating things. Venom's rotation just feels weird to me, so wouldn't be my first choice.

I've been out of the game for about four months now, and check into this thread to find out three important bits of information:

1) Frank Castle, my first level 60, will soon take his spot among the strongest characters in game. I might even hop back into the game!

2) Captain America, my second level 60, is apparently amazing now. Sblargh was right all along guys.

3) Kepow is still a racist.

Now where the hell is Iron Fist? I have X-23, Venom, Winter Soldier, and Magneto on my character select screen and can't really be bothered with any of them outside of Mags. Give us Danny Rand.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Venom is probably my favorite character currently in the game. Multiple fun, strong builds with great visuals.

Tragi-com: Iron Fist is probably late this year. I'd expect sometime in the fall, or possibly late summer shortly after Doom.

KePoW

Banned
I've been out of the game for about four months now, and check into this thread to find out three important bits of information:

1) Frank Castle, my first level 60, will soon take his spot among the strongest characters in game. I might even hop back into the game!

2) Captain America, my second level 60, is apparently amazing now. Sblargh was right all along guys.

Now where the hell is Iron Fist? I have X-23, Venom, Winter Soldier, and Magneto on my character select screen and can't really be bothered with any of them outside of Mags. Give us Danny Rand.

HOLY SHMOKES BROSKI!!!

it sux that ur bak

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Iceguy and Punish-man review confirmed for Test server tomorrow!

Drayco21

Probably going to have to sit on the backburner for most of the year, like Doom, because he's one of the coolest characters in the pack and they won't want to frontload the year. Can't wait to see what they do with him.

And also, welcome back, man.

Yea, I don't really like xmen

Word.
HUMAN RIGHTS ARE FOR HUMANS.

Sblargh

Banned
Punish-man, Punish-man
Tough neighborhood Punish-man
Fair trial and jury
He's ignored
Murder is his reward.
Look out! Here come's Punish-man!

No, really, look out, he's going to kill you.

Anoregon

Probably going to have to sit on the backburner for most of the year, like Doom, because he's one of the coolest characters in the pack and they won't want to frontload the year. Can't wait to see what they do with him.

Doom has a pretty large pool of potential abilities/builds. I wonder if he'll have a dedicated summoner build focusing on Doombots, or if they will be an isolated thing like a Signature.

If I had to guess right now, I'd say he'll probably have an energy-focused tree, a mental-focused tree, and then a "whatever else" tree with a passive or two, signature, and any potential summon build support.

Drayco21

Doom has a pretty large pool of potential abilities/builds. I wonder if he'll have a dedicated summoner build focusing on Doombots, or if they will be an isolated thing like a Signature.

If I had to guess right now, I'd say he'll probably have an energy-focused tree, a mental-focused tree, and then a "whatever else" tree with a passive or two, signature, and any potential summon build support.

So long as he has Foot Dives, I'm a happy man.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Hey guys anyone wanna play a good game like Diablo 3 with me add me Noray#2106 ok bye

KePoW

Banned
Hey guys anyone wanna play a good game like Diablo 3 with me add me Noray#2106 ok bye

hmm I tried adding you but didn't seem to work

Are you in Texas? is Diablo servers separate regions like HOTS? I couldn't play with Phol in that

Anoregon

There are two regions for blizzard games, Texas and not-Texas. That is probably why you have a hard time playing with other folks.

KePoW

Banned
There are two regions for blizzard games, Texas and not-Texas. That is probably why you have a hard time playing with other folks.

umm... I'll assume you're joking. I just meant that I'm in Texas that I'm in America region, because everyone knows we're the biggest state in the country

I'm not sure if we're in the same blizzard region as Mexico or other countries around it

Sblargh

Banned
Hearthstone servers for Brazil are the same as North America; Starcraft 2 aren't. Which means that you have learned nothing of value regarding Diablo 3.

Also, goddamn, I'm Sblargh #1597

Yes, their servers are NA, Europe, and Asia for Diablo.

So you might be playing with Mexicans some of the time KePoW. Don't go bunker yourself up at the Alamo over it.

Edscott#1446 is my battletag if anyone wants to add me as well. Been playing Diablo and probably some HOTS this week since my brother finally got into the beta.

KePoW

Banned
Hearthstone servers for Brazil are the same as North America; Starcraft 2 aren't. Which means that you have learned nothing of value regarding Diablo 3.

Also, goddamn, I'm Sblargh #1597

Ah ok well that's still good to know because I just started playing HS! I'll definitely add you so we can play with each other

KePoW

Banned
Yes, their servers are NA, Europe, and Asia for Diablo.

So you might be playing with Mexicans some of the time KePoW. Don't go bunker yourself up at the Alamo over it.

Edscott#1446 is my battletag if anyone wants to add me as well. Been playing Diablo and probably some HOTS this week since my brother finally got into the beta.

Ok got it

Where do Brazilians and countries around it play Diablo??

HOLY SHMOKES BROSKI!!!

it sux that ur bak

What could possibly have brought me back? Maybe the character I pre-ordered before the game released and hit 60 on, only to find he was a three skill wonder with zero build diversity.

G8rcS7z.jpg

K224T7Z.jpg

And also, welcome back, man.

Yeah, that makes perfect sense. Iron Fist is way more interesting than anything else they're pumping out this week, so I can see them holding him out to the end of the year. Which is a shame, since I'm so hyped for him. I hope they do right by Frank Castle and I'll be satisfied.

KePoW

Banned
What could possibly have brought me back? Maybe the character I pre-ordered before the game released and hit 60 on, only to find he was a three skill wonder with zero build diversity

Punisher was the second character I fully played. I actually liked him even back when others said he was boring

Definitely want to see his re-work though

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Iceman comes out this week in theory? If so just in time for my long overdue 2 weeks off work.

keikaku.jpg

But for real, I might try one of the several new characters. I'm thinking Magneto followed by Iceman.

Of course, Punisher will very likely dominate my game time if he's half as decent as he should be.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
For a hero that's supposed to come out soon we know fuck all about iceman.

Top Bottom