• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

I haven't played much of this game for a few months, have a ton of heroes still at level one, yet I still love getting random heroes and nonsense so bought the five pack of cosmic boxes. And I still want to buy five more. I've got the spare money so it's not as if I'm troubling myself by buying them but at the same time there's so much stuff I haven't done and I generally just log on for the daily bonus so it's silly to keep getting more heroes.

This must be what people with gambling addictions feel like? It's fantastic.

I did level Storm a couple levels the other day randomly but largely just waiting for achievements to be implemented as those are the sort of carrot-on-the-stick that keep me coming back.

Edit: And a foil Spider-Man card on Steam? Looks like I won the Steam lottery! Make a $1 back of that $20 I just spent!

I blended some costumes and got the ultra-rad Colossus Magneto costume. Of all the costumes I could've gotten, this is one of my favourites. Now all I need is Colossus.

Sometimes, Gaz ain't so bad after all.

KePoW

Banned
I haven't played much of this game for a few months, have a ton of heroes still at level one, yet I still love getting random heroes and nonsense so bought the five pack of cosmic boxes. And I still want to buy five more. I've got the spare money so it's not as if I'm troubling myself by buying them but at the same time there's so much stuff I haven't done and I generally just log on for the daily bonus so it's silly to keep getting more heroes.

This must be what people with gambling addictions feel like? It's fantastic.

I did level Storm a couple levels the other day randomly but largely just waiting for achievements to be implemented as those are the sort of carrot-on-the-stick that keep me coming back.

Edit: And a foil Spider-Man card on Steam? Looks like I won the Steam lottery! Make a $1 back of that $20 I just spent!

hey wobbleydizzer, where u been?!

i think i saw u on xB1 at times??

hey wobbleydizzer, where u been?!

i think i saw u on xB1 at times??

I've been trying to keep the habit of logging on for the daily recently but I'm not vigilant towards that. I think I just hit 59 days? Just waiting for the achievements to be implemented and then I'll start playing around and testing more of my characters.

I'm terrible at turning off my Xbox One or PS4, they tend to run in the background, so undoubtedly you catch me idling in the menus or on the dashboard. Been playing through a ton of Steam games the past couple months trying to cut down that backlog a bit. I kind of bounce around between games frequently.

Drayco21

not sure whats happened but somehow my password was changed but not by me. nothing is missing on my heroes or stash. not sure wtf happened.

I'm pretty sure my password was changed over the past week- had to change it again. Not that I have anything worth stealing, not sure why anyone'd bother.

Though I guess I could have just forgotten it since they made me change it and put symbols in it- I'm pretty sure I knew the new one and it still wasn't working, though.

Here's the explanation for why Iceman's AoA costume isn't the Joe Mad version:

It actually does have some aspects from the older AoA, like the spikey eyebrows, but leans more towards the modern version. For one important reason, the modern fits better with the current art direction. To do the older version properly, it would have to be more stylized and flat(toony), otherwise it wouldnt look much like madureira's art, but that would be at odds with the current look of the characters in the game. While we do understand ppl's fixation on a particular artist style/look represented in our character art, that is not the art direction. The best we do is draw inspiration from it and add aspects in where we can.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Here's the explanation for why Iceman's AoA costume isn't the Joe Mad version:

I didn't even a explanation, comic looks change so much that it's impossible to please everyone. It's not a "these powers ate wrong" type deal. Still glad they went out of their way to comment on it tho.

...still disapointed :p

Also the one I wanted the most was Bachalo's shorts costume, but I fear his art also doesn't translate to 3d form.

Nice to see the Day 210 + rewards patched in.

Is the Test Centre online? I tried updating on the weekend, but it's all sorts of broken for me.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
ryolnir said dont patch its using loads of materials for white testers. they are doing a tc for us later in week. so ur wasting bandwith. cant wait for the russian data mine tho :D

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
We still don't know what the battle van actually is correct?

Rhaknar

Dammit Frost, stop posting on Gaf and get back to work on Kaine; at this point you guys are going to have to delay him into next year.

-Who-Animated-gif-arrested-development-9659488-432-240.gif

Juggernaut's new Momentum bar:

RmJVpb6.jpg

Punisher's Ammo bar:

hHLZag0.jpg
12UlQ9R.jpg

One of Frank's Sigs:

CsljgPZ.png

And since ya'll wanted to know about his Ult so bad, here you go:

The Battle Van is not a travel power. It races on screen and the side doors fly open, Frank jumps in, and all of the weapons arm, firing at just about everything. And you get to control the .50 cal on top.

347 Hearts of Demonfire.. Soooo close to my second 69 recipe! :)

Yeah, I never really expected the Van to be anything other than an Ult, so I'm okay with this. Sounds great!

Gothos

Got my 2nd lvl69 (slot 5) two days ago :p I think my next goal will be +1 fighting on slot 2-3-4, it should be bigger boost then 69 on them.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
David mentioned that the 3rd raid will tie into the Avengers: Age Of Ultron movie. He also mentioned that the gear level will increase with this raid.

LEGENDARY STORY MODE/MISSIONS
ETA: It was slated originally for March, however it is currently behind schedule. Due to raids/achievements taking longer than expected and wanting to get the Team Up revamp done soon it pushed some things back for after the Avengers: Age Of Ultron movie.

David stated on stream that they have figured out a fair way to do currency for Mark 1 Fortune Cards. They may implement it into the game, but most likely take a few weeks if they do decide to add it

the ammo bits on punishers spirit bar they each pop out when used

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I get the strong impression that post-review Punisher is basically going to be the Winter Soldier that everyone wanted, even after WS getting some fixes over the weekend.

Vecks

Juggernaut's new Momentum bar:

RmJVpb6.jpg

Punisher's Ammo bar:

hHLZag0.jpg
12UlQ9R.jpg

One of Frank's Sigs:

CsljgPZ.png

And since ya'll wanted to know about his Ult so bad, here you go:

This all looks pretty neat. Especially that flamethrower. Out of all the reviews so far, I'm looking forward to the Punisher's the most.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
This all looks pretty neat. Especially that flamethrower. Out of all the reviews so far, I'm looking forward to the Punisher's the most.

I kind of feel the same way. He's not even a character I'm particularly interested in, but he was one of the first random box freebies I ever got, and I also got the free omega costume during the anniversary last year.

The review I am probably most anticipating is Deadpool, because he was my first major BOGO victory (bought a 450G hero and got a 1350 free) and also got the enhanced Pirate costume free during the last free costume box.He is last in line, though so it's still a ways out.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
had some sesual drops today. 2 more gem of kurse that brings tally to 11 now. had a liz formula drop and also a black tom :D i think im sorted for iceman :D

Anoregon

"sensual drops" sounds like a really creepy way of describing... lady arousal.

Did they make Venom fun? Trying to figure out who to level next now that I finished Hawkeye.

It's either Cap, Venom, or Hulk.

Maybe Magneto, I know he's amazingly fun and all but I hate his character.

Did they make Venom fun? Trying to figure out who to level next now that I finished Hawkeye.

It's either Cap, Venom, or Hulk.

Maybe Magneto, I know he's amazingly fun and all but I hate his character.

I can attest that Cap, Venom and Hulk are all very fun and very strong. I would go with whichever character you like the best.

Top Bottom