• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

NBj3tXZ.jpg

Anti-summoner stance.

That doubling the damage bonus when you don't have a summon, I like having a summon out if I can even if it's just a one pointer.

Btw where is that from Frost, is the tc up now or is it glasscannon?

styl3s

I am running on a i7 4770k, gtx 980, 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws X Series ram PC w/ 100mbps down business class internet (which means no residential throtting or boosting, i get 100-105 constant with 25-30 up constant) and even i get chugging on City Patrol Midtown.

I don't know if they just don't know how to optimize a game or if they are running off an already shitty established engine and it's just unavoidable.

KePoW

Banned
I am running on a i7 4770k, gtx 980, 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws X Series ram PC w/ 100mbps down business class internet (which means no residential throtting or boosting, i get 100-105 constant with 25-30 up constant) and even i get chugging on City Patrol Midtown.

wat is G. Skill Ripjaws X Series ???

New Punisher lookin' sick. I can see it already, ranged WS's are going to disappear soon.

And wow, Frozen Orb is the best looking skill in the game.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
New Punisher lookin' sick. I can see it already, ranged WS's are going to disappear soon.

And wow, Frozen Orb is the best looking skill in the game.

Oh well, there's always next year. lulz.

That's the worst thing I heard all week.

Tragic are you gonna red raid with us? We need our raid leader back.

I logged in last night to clean up my inventory and look at the state of my stash. Things look pretty solid, but I'm at least two months behind your progress. Except for Kepow, who needs about two more years to catch up to my level.

I left right when reds dropped. Are they easily manageable for the group? I'm in 66 gear with fairly decent artifacts on several characters. I'm sure my Psylocke and Jean would be okay. I have several other raid ready but don't know their current state.

ehh... Tra wasn't a bad raider, but I've taken over as our raid leader now

Lead us, fearless one. You have my sword (soon to be guns with the Punisher review).

Who?

I could come, depending on when it is. I think my Jean is welled enough geared for red raids.

What's the recommended gear cutoff for reds? Assuming the usual fully leveled legendary, strong artifacts with blessings, level 66/69 gear, and good pet rolls. What am I missing? Is the leap that huge? Are people pugging reds yet?

HAHA

ouch bro. I forgot u were the One who insulted me like krazy

hpWTVhu.jpg

I <3 raiding with you and your crazy characters/builds. It's like raiding on hard mode, bro. Having you and the dude that AFKs to fold hand towels should be mandatory before starting any raid.

Dec

What's the recommended gear cutoff for reds? Assuming the usual fully leveled legendary, strong artifacts with blessings, level 66/69 gear, and good pet rolls. What am I missing? Is the leap that huge? Are people pugging reds yet?

Pugging reds is probably a tiny bit harder than pugging greens back in the day. Honestly easy unless people are dumb fucks.

Gear cut off is usually measured in ttk, but gear wise I would say most require 2/3 out of 5 69 slots, full legendary, full blessings. Omegas over 2k are a large plus, as is an ultimate at least level 11 but not ever demanded.

I usually see a requested ttk of 1:25 or so but in my experience damage isn't the issue often, it's more running out of respawns in pugs. 1:25 is easily obtainable so not too steep.

As always I will explain the mechanics that are different from green extensively if we can put one together.

Pugging reds is probably a tiny bit harder than pugging greens back in the day. Honestly easy unless people are dumb fucks.

Gear cut off is usually measured in ttk, but gear wise I would say most require 2/3 out of 5 69 slots, full legendary, full blessings. Omegas over 2k are a large plus, as is an ultimate at least level 11 but not ever demanded.

I usually see a requested ttk of 1:25 or so but in my experience damage isn't the issue often, it's more running out of respawns in pugs. 1:25 is easily obtainable so not too steep.

As always I will explain the mechanics that are different from green extensively if we can put one together.

Perfect, looks like I need to farm some hearts (?) for the 69 gear. I have a level 6 or 7 ultimate on Psylocke, so she'd probably be my best option. But I'm honestly just going to ease back into stuff for a few days and see what I've missed. I think I'll wait to see the Frank Castle love before diving back in fully. It's been so damn long since I pre-ordered him and got him to 60...he's overdue for an overhaul.

Dec

Perfect, looks like I need to farm some hearts (?) for the 69 gear. I have a level 6 or 7 ultimate on Psylocke, so she'd probably be my best option. But I'm honestly just going to ease back into stuff for a few days and see what I've missed. I think I'll wait to see the Frank Castle love before diving back in fully. It's been so damn long since I pre-ordered him and got him to 60...he's overdue for an overhaul.

The high level ultimate is to get off two in one boss fight not a huge deal but can be nice. Level 1 ult is 10 mins even cd meaning it isn't possible to do two in one fight. The higher the ult the more relevant the level is.

You can get 12 hearts a day doing one-shots and the three shared quests I believe, 150 per completion of the red raid.

Prices are the same 1=350, 2=250, 3=200, 4=200, 5=350. Best order is 4/3 -> 1 > 5 > 2.

I wouldn't say any 69 slots is required for the raid, that's what pugs request because they can't know peoples skill, requesting some 69 slots at least means the person has either done dailies for the past few months consistently or has completed red raids. Good chance of the person knowing what they're doing.

Hopefully we can start a weekly red raid starting later this week. Reset is coming tonight so probably can't squeak one in this week.

Gearing everyone up really nice before the AXIS raid would be really great.

I'm down for red raiding but it'll have to be in the evening US time. Are Wednesdays for green raids still a thing? I could still use quite a few Eyes.

Dec

Kepow can't raid before 8-8:30PM est on weekdays right? Which is like 1am for EU people or something.

If we do weekends I think there is a much wider window, 6PM EST weekends would fall under evening and be really good for you more eastern people.

weekends at 6-7pm EST or weekdays at 8:30 pm EST? Is there anyone that neither of those works for?

KePoW

Banned
Kepow can't raid before 8-8:30PM est on weekdays right? Which is like 1am for EU people or something.

If we do weekends I think there is a much wider window, 6PM EST weekends would fall under evening and be really good for you more eastern people.

weekends at 6-7pm EST or weekdays at 8:30 pm EST? Is there anyone that neither of those works for?

weekdays I can start around 6:30pm TEXAS time

well actually Thur & Fri I can start anytime because those are my two days off. I work weekends

so if we want to switch our raid days to Thur or Fri, I can do anytime

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I don't think it's possible to please everyone so you probably need to go with the majority, aka north America. It's not like mmo raiding guilds are both american and european/whatever anyway

Spoit

I definitely need some tips then, because even doing things like getting +1 fighting on all my slots and splurging on gotk and ESP boxes and the like, I can't get my ttk down below like, 1:40 at the lowest

Top Bottom