• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Frost with the comic spoilers giving zero fucks :(

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Yes why wouldn't you work on a new game when the current one is a buggy mess :p

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Marble Heroes, the long awaited Marble Madness MMO.

Too late. You already ruined the surprise when im reading it...in 6 months on marvel Unlimited :eek:

It's the single biggest flaw with Unlimited. Soooooo far behind. It's gotten to the point now where I just totally avoid the Comics thread each month as too much gets spoiled.

There's gotta be a better way they can distribute digital comics on time worldwide.

KePoW

Banned
It's the single biggest flaw with Unlimited. Soooooo far behind. It's gotten to the point now where I just totally avoid the Comics thread each month as too much gets spoiled.

There's gotta be a better way they can distribute digital comics on time worldwide.

there is... you can just directly buy individual digital issues lol

Rhaknar

You can buy them day and date digitally, just not all for $10 a month :p

Hereafter

Yeah, I saw a complaint on the main forum that Punisher's new signature (which still hasn't been tuned properly) only does five million damage. FIVE MILLION! That power creep.

After successful red raid our group decided to finish green too.

We killed green
Slag in under 2 minutes. The power creep is real.

Edit. Declar, Moopq (Arr? Can't remember) and I killed the twins together. Only 3 man. And this was before another small power creep.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member

We killed green

yep will only get more when they raise omega cap. when next raid comes out it will go up more

There is a CHANCE that there could be no red and green version of this raid. There is discussions going on of a concept that would make 1 version and have an NPC at the beginning that you have the option to get a huge damage buff from or not. If you were to take the buff the rewards would be less. The buff would be like green and not taking it would be like red. The plan right now is to still do the same thing as the Surtur raid with Red and Green. There will be a new item type, new item mechanics, new currency, new rewards for this raid that will be different than anything currently in the game, a new concept in the way you buy and upgrade your items, not just in the raid but in the whole game.

At the same time I've completely stopped reading DC because they don't have a similar service. I love being able to read three or four months of comics at a time when I get a bit behind that I don't care at all that I'm 6 months behind day 0. I don't really talk about comics with people so it works out perfectly for me.

As long as he's not a fucking costume when he gets here, it's cool. Take your time on that Spidey Advanced Pack. Playable Miguel, Miles, Flash, Kaine, and Anya with team-up Mania and Aracely.

I can wait.

Pretty sure Migeul won't be playable no matter how much I want it. From that list probably only Kaine and Flash.

We killed green

Edit. Declar, Moopq (Arr? Can't remember) and I killed the twins together. Only 3 man. And this was before another small power creep.

As long as Kepow wasn't in the group, I believe you. Remember a few months ago when we were struggling to avoid enrage timers?

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
The Cosmic event is staying until Monday, so there will be overlap with the Omega event.

Oh god, the grindings. I did just enough cosmic Taskmaster grinding last night to both finally get my Juggernaut's m'kraan to rank 5 and pick up another Power Cosmic, to keep on deck for Doom. Now I gotta make sure I do shared quests every day so that I can snag coulson on the next round of Omegas.

I remember a time long ago when I had time to do things in my life other than play Marvel Heroes. Those days are dead, for I am a slave to the grind.

Also now that I have a finished legendary item on Juggy I should totally prestige him, since I am almost done with my (non-cosmic) Venom run.

Patch notes are up

EVENT: OPERATION OMEGA (AND SOME COSMIC CHAOS)
The Omega Event has returned once again!

During Operation Omega, the first time you complete a Shared Quest each day will reward double Omega Orb rewards as wel as Omega Files.

Omega Level Buffs!: XP, RIF, and SIF increase by 24% every day.

Omega leveling is 24% faster during Operation Omega. This works well with the Omega-Level buffs to experience.

Agent Coulson offers a mission during Operation Omega week. Each day, you can complete five or more waves in the S.H.I.E.L.D.
Holo-Sim to receive a reward from him. This will help hone your skills to be prepared for Omega-Level threats.

During the event, any enemy can drop a powerful artifact called The Omega Drive.

S.H.I.E.L.D. OMEGA ACCESS FILES

During Operation Omega, players can earn up to 100 Omega Access Files each day. Omega Access files are not random drops, they may be specifically earned:

10 Omega Access Files for logging in each day.

30 Omega Access Files for completing Coulson’s training mission each day.

60 Omega Access Files for completing the Shared Quests each day. (20 each)

The Cosmic Event is going to continue through the weekend until 3/1 at Midnight PST, at which point Midtown Madness Monday will begin. The Omega event will continue until the next patch.

BUG FIXES
Various issues with A-Sync loading have been fixed. This should result in a better experience moving through the world and loading the game in general. Please let us know how it feels.

Fixed an issue where Emma Frost's Diamond Form was not granting the intended Defense or Physical Damage to Melee Attackers.

Fixed an issue where Cap's "On Your Left" power did not scale spirit cost with additional points.

Arachne is now on the Eternity Splinter vendor (as intended).

Arachne is no longer hidden in the roster if you do not own her.

Drayco21

Pretty sure Migeul won't be playable no matter how much I want it. From that list probably only Kaine and Flash.

I think Miles is more likely than everyone else combined, because people who don't read comics still like him.

That's not gonna stop me from dreaming of a playable Anya or Miguel though.

LuuKyK

They really need to redesign the store UI for the game. As it gets more characters it is becoming harder and harder to find costumes and etc for each of them. They could also add a 3D model viewer for costumes, like Dota does. Not everyone has access or wants to deal with Test Center and thats the only way to try them out for yourself, and lets be honest not always do the costumes look as good as the render implies.

KePoW

Banned
They could also add a 3D model viewer for costumes, like Dota does. Not everyone has access or wants to deal with Test Center and thats the only way to try them out for yourself, and lets be honest not always do the costumes look as good as the render implies.

youtube broski

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
The patch being in test center really helped them squash bugs before release.

As of this post the daily rewards for shield holo SIM and daily shared are not giving the the files some are getting them some are not.

I'm getting really tired if gaz not even being able to release there re occurring events without them bugging out.

They also didn't fix the issue in midtown with only certain civilians counting for daily shared and why they
Turned it off other day.

I have no hope for achievements being in a good state. I have no hope for them being able to retroactively giving hacked people there items back without bugs.

I'm getting tired of every week saying the same thing they cannot even run the repeat events without bugs is becoming beyond joke now and just making them not look professional at all as a developer.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
True but Iceman isn't even in the current TC build, have they said when he'll return there?

Weekend with achievements

Not just the beams I hate how he has like 3 of them like please variety, I dont like his melee stuff I dont think iceman and think yea melee I think ice shards etc

I still think he should have a ryu ice punch

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Achievements hey? That should help distract people from a lackluster Iceman.

I was looking forward to Iceman but in his current 'meh' state I'll probably spend the first portion of the TC just looking through the achievement list.

Last we heard is achievements on tc this weekend n I'm guessing iceman n punisher, it's sad because we know most of the tc testers will concentrate on achievements n stuff n with them already locked on releasing iceman next week it's obvious they wont change many if much skills.

I brought this up earlier they are heavily behind schedule due to winter and achievements, the new raid and team up changes already got delayed to next month Cos of achievements (straight from brevik). With art leaving they are having to rush around training people on how to make bugs.

I dont have much hope for vision after these two lackluster heroes but it was the same last year few rush jobs then we got decent heroes.

Anoregon

Yeah I'm really looking forward to Vision and Doom. If either of them are crappy I will be seriously bummed.

Top Bottom