• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Unique tuning doesn't even start till next week. He's just throwing the base stuff to work on for now.

the last day omega gets buffed it never lasts that long cos of patch and most people are either working or sleeping etc.

I mean the last full day. Even the penultimate day is better than the cosmic overlap.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
actually your wrong because this saturday and sunday due to bosses dropping double orbs cos of cosmic event. your literally looking at around 384% on a cosmic mandarin sunday (including 24% faster omega levels and extra 30% from mandarin and 64 orbs from mandarin not 48)

https://forums.marvelheroes.com/dis...48-server-exp-boost-server-exp-calculator/p10

Today (1.48+1.48)*1.315 = 3.89
Saturday (1.72+1.72)*1.315 = 4.52
Sunday (1.96+1.96)*1.315 = 5.15

Monday 2.20*1.315 = 2.89
Tuesday 2.44*1.315 = 3.21
Wednesday 2.68*1.315 = 3.54
Thursday 2.92*1.315 = 3.84

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
david just said they are running achievements stealthly in background this week and could be why servers are dying said they wanted to test load on server.

Dec

Sorry for bowing out...wasn't gonna wait around for the servers to decide to start working.

It was for the best. We finished sisters but it happened again at surtur, after the first disconnect everyone was plagued with constant desync issues, boss animations not working but still dealing damage.

I think everyone retired for the night after the entire raid got disconnected again.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
sounds like guys at data centre decided maintance and trip on some wires lol (david strream)

david is very pissed on stream about the data center not telling them about maintance, been told it could last 5 hours. said they pay 10s of thousands for this service.

Sblargh

Banned
sounds like guys at data centre decided maintance and trip on some wires lol (david strream)

david is very pissed on stream about the data center not telling them about maintance, been told it could last 5 hours. said they pay 10s of thousands for this service.

It really sucks when you invest a lot of money into something only to have unexpected problems.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
i assume the fact that I cant collect my useless credit thing from the daily reward or pop my box of eyes is because of the server issues

i assume the fact that I cant collect my useless credit thing from the daily reward or pop my box of eyes is because of the server issues

I had the same problem but it worked eventually. Not sure if it was due to time or my constant clickings that got it on my inventory though.

Description of Iceman's new moves (hopefully) being added next week:

The first is a replacement to the single target spirit spender in the first tree (Subzero). It'll involve Iceman rapidly firing icicle projectiles to targets. Subzero will shift out of that role and into either a layer or high utility role (possibly both!).

The second is the candidate for Signature depending on how the final product turns out. It's a PBAOE, where Iceman will Ice Slide into a large spiral, circling his starting location a few times, using his free hand to project ice/snow/coldness at everything caught in the area. His current Signature would likely remain as a high-impact cooldown option.

Both straight from player requests.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
downloaded Diablo 3 again, see why everyone on my friends list is playing it lately o_O

edit: nope it does nothing for me. oh well

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
well my internet has been down all day in uk (virgin Media) so im guessing lots of shit is going down lol

Dec

"As it turns out, our network providers maintenance DID end at 2AM... and they botched some aspects of it. At 9AM PST this morning they corrected their mistakes (hardware related, I believe) and it seems we are now smooth sailing."

5 mins ago.

Ploid 3.0

Love She Hulk in Marvel vs Capcom, but I'm not a fan of the combo point system.

Watching Jungle Queen's stream yesterday was very awkward. David was obviously angry but it's like he snapped in a overly calm way hah. Must have been embarrassing for this all to happen on stream like it did. One of the reasons he avoids playing Diablo 2 is because he can't fix the problems he see with it anymore. Being unable to do anything about the situation but wait with a game he has some kind of control in couldn't have been easy.

What's that mean, like Luke or daredevil??

That's what I understand to be combo point systems. I was hoping She Hulk would have some agility, the combo system makes it seem like she's going to be pretty stationary. I'll always have X-23 for agility though.

Sblargh

Banned
Friends and lovers. This is the Marvel Heroes thread.

Gosh, why do you all have to keep derailing it?

Anyway; I was reached rank 12 on my first month of Hearthstone; but then Kepow started watching my matches, now I'm in the rank 15 limbo.

KePoW

Banned
Friends and lovers. This is the Marvel Heroes thread.

Gosh, why do you all have to keep derailing it?

Anyway; I was reached rank 12 on my first month of Hearthstone; but then Kepow started watching my matches, now I'm in the rank 15 limbo.

i'm usually really good luck, not sure wat happened to you for those matches last night

Indignate

And thus, she has already become more interesting than 75% of the melee characters in the game.

So instead of using this ability whenever I want, I have to hit someone five times first? Yeah, super interesting.

i am dee green gurl n i trow dee streetlite

watz ur in game name bro

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
QueenOfHunting
February 26
hey lord just another question, does ms marvel have a costume tied to achievements like other heroes

Lord
1:45AM
Not that I am aware of.

dreams broken, them feels

So instead of using this ability whenever I want, I have to hit someone five times first? Yeah, super interesting.

i am dee green gurl n i trow dee streetlite

watz ur in game name bro

You would never be able to use "that ability" whenever you want. Either it takes combo points or it has a 10 second cooldown. And combo point chararcter by default are built with legitimate decision making gameplay (multiple finishers for different situations). So yeah, I find them a step up from regular old DoT stackers.

Sblargh

Banned
So, Steam has this thing where it match the language that you speak with the game's language, if available.

You can usually manually select a different language tho.

Not in Marvel Heroes you can't; at least not since the last patch.

And I don't like it, bro. I'm just not used to it. Also, it changes a lot of the /commands (like /p doesn't work to speak to party; I have to type /grupo which is like, wtf, an entire word!)

Of all the weird random bugs, they finally developed one that glitches only me.

Edit: Oh, nevermind, I'm stupid, the option is actually on the gameplay settings of the in-game options.

Top Bottom