• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

KePoW

Banned
Sounds like the Flamethrower build is more your speed. Less active skills to track, less ammo constraints, and fewer cooldowns. I highly suggest trying it out in your second spec and seeing if you like it.

I'll try that out then, because I really don't like ARPG classes where too many active abilities are required. Is that flamethrower build still effective at least? (I don't need to be top of charts but at least average effectiveness)

Flamethrower build man. Don't listen to these Ol' Painless guys.

Dual spec exists for a reason. I choose both.

Flamethrower for more relaxed farming game play, Old Painless for frenetic gameplay with higher damage. It's the best of both worlds.

I'll try that out then, because I really don't like ARPG classes where too many active abilities are required. Is that flamethrower build still effective at least? (I don't need to be top of charts but at least average effectiveness)

Absolutely. It's great. There is a damage gap between the two builds, but it's nothing so massive that you should stress over. I'm considering a second prestige over the weekend going pure flamethrower, but I'm not totally sold on this whole prestige thing.

I hit level 10 on my ultimate last night, and my signature is now destroying everything.

Do we know if the Iceman pack will be added to the steam store?

It probably doesn't matter anyway as I'd only be interested if it had the AoA costume which doesn't seem to be the recent trend.

Dual spec exists for a reason. I choose both.

Flamethrower for more relaxed farming game play, Old Painless for frenetic gameplay with higher damage. It's the best of both worlds.

Yeah I'm just messing around. Punisher actually makes one of the best uses of the dual spec feature. It's perfect for him.

Between the Age of Ultron Game Mode + Onslaught raid, She-Hulk, and now Vision, our art team is VERY busy. The new character on the starting screen is never going to be a "every new hero" thing, unfortunately. We'd like to get to that point, though.

We're getting a new game mode for the movie it looks like. Also the Genosha raid may be on the TC this weekend.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
She hulk will be this month brevik said Shes way ahead of schedule. He means we dont give a fuck bout her we
Want vision.

Also the team ups start coming this month. Raid and achievements this month.

They haven't said which event is next I'm guessing big ten with voting starting soon cos ryolnir said next week
Event is special

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
They've said that every month ever since achievements were announced lol.

No shit it was only delayed of tc cos the main dev behind them had a week off and they didn't wanna put it up for first week public testing and they miss the feedback,

Plus I was only giving a rough outline of things meant to be coming this month

No shit it was only delayed of tc cos the main dev behind them had a week off and they didn't wanna put it up for first week public testing and they miss the feedback,

Plus I was only giving a rough outline of things meant to be coming this month

My post was not meant to attack you in any way, I was just being facetious given the fact that Gaz has been saying "achievements this month" for about half a year now. :p

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
tribal sage who is doing amazing work on tracking what the devs are saying posted this regarding the age of ultron game mode

03/06/15 Ryolnir mentioned today that a Age of Ultron game mode was being worked on. I've inquired about it and I've been informed that Gazillion has decided to make the upcoming 3rd Raid(Age of Ultron Raid) into a game mode instead.

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
Who should I get? Iceman or Punisher? I only have the splinters for one of them right now. Are the Iceman bugs really bad? How well would a melee/ranged hybrid build work for him? Punisher also looks really fun, and I have his Trench Coat costume, but I really don't want to have to get a gorilla necklace for a BiS build.

KePoW

Banned
Who should I get? Iceman or Punisher? I only have the splinters for one of them right now. Are the Iceman bugs really bad? How well would a melee/ranged hybrid build work for him? Punisher also looks really fun, and I have his Trench Coat costume, but I really don't want to have to get a gorilla necklace for a BiS build.

who is ur fav comix character??

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
so 4 - 6 weeks still

Achievements are not going on TC weekend. We are pencils down on designing new ones, rewards are hooked up, but we're making it through a pile of defects. We are so close. It unfortunately doesn't make sense to put it on TC until we work through the bugs we already know about!

they are in a endless cycle. they will obviously have to make achievements for a hero each month. the new raids. danger room new chapter etc.

or its gonna be delayed until ps4 release lol

you havent even released the achievements but you already made defects lmao

so 4 - 6 weeks still

they are in a endless cycle. they will obviously have to make achievements for a hero each month. the new raids. danger room new chapter etc.

or its gonna be delayed until ps4 release lol

you havent even released the achievements but you already made defects lmao

So what's coming out first, achievements or The Last Guardian?

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
The Phoenix Force has a new host.
fscnCUh.jpg

This has been the buggiest patch in a while.

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member
Really digging the Punisher review. I like how you can pull out a new weapon for pretty much every situation. And that Buckshot Blast is oh so satisfying.

Dec

And that Buckshot Blast is oh so satisfying.

yep. I love how it feels and sounds. There's an animation priority thing where he pumps the shotgun but it is short enough to add weight to the ability without being annoying most of the time.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
thread is dying so ill bring back hype with me and my lovely dog Skye

and different hair :D

2Y3kPle.jpg

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
lol

Hey there,
Enabled in the Genosha Hub are repeatable Crafting Quests which you can complete to obtain reputation. Some recipes may require ingredients that can be bought from the Quartermaster (Madison Jeffries).

Please give feedback on the difficulty level of completing these quests and any bugs you find with crafting or turning in the items.

Known Issues:
* Completing quests does not currently award you reputation.
* The recipes Craft Powercube and Craft Cloaking Drive, and Craft Laser System cost 2 Cube Shards, but this is not currently displayed in the UI.
* The credit costs in the recipe are placeholder

suck that grind

and the annoying crafting continus. craft this recipe to then craft this recipe to then craft this item :D

lol

suck that grind

and the annoying crafting continus. craft this recipe to then craft this recipe to then craft this item :D

Wow. They are really going for that Genosha authenticity, considering the island's leaders became wealthy off the slave labor of the mutant population. Now Gaz wants us to slave away to the grind while they capitalize on card sales. I'm onto you, Gaz, and I'm not going to participate in this little social experiment.

When does Bloodborne drop? Let's do this, Kepow.

Top Bottom