• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Dec

Can we get a red raid going tonight perhaps? Few hours? Sometime this weekend?

I would very much like to finish red muspelheim before genosha comes out.

KePoW

Banned

I work every Sat & Sun and usually get home around 6:30pm TEXAS time

however today I need to do something after work, so I won't be available until much later

tomorrow (Sun) I should be home at 6:30 or 7:00

I'm signing in now, but I can't commit to a raid at the moment. I'd be game later tonight, but I'm talking six hours from now. It might be way too late for you. Don't feel bad if you get a group together and go well before then.

u hurt me sometimes

I think in about two weeks. I don't own a PS4 yet, but I was just looking at ordering one specifically for Bloodborne

I picked mine up, gave Destiny a full shot, ran through all the Telltale games, and am patiently awaiting a few bigger releases this month. Bloodborne is one of them. Join me, brother.

did you actually love DESTINY? I decided to skip it based on things I heard

No, not really. It has great combat, but once you hit the level cap it becomes a total grindfest for minor upgrades. There's not a whole lot of content there.

That raid time works for me, Dec.

Dec

Ye it's awful for the rest of the world and I apologize for that.

Maybe I will post tomorrow about a red much much earlier.

I can also post the differences between a green and red for someone to run a raid at a good time for the rest of the world if anyone is up for leading it.

I work every Sat & Sun and usually get home around 6:30pm TEXAS time

however today I need to do something after work, so I won't be available until much later

tomorrow (Sun) I should be home at 6:30 or 7:00

lol Texas is in two different time zones KePoW!

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
definately 4 - 6 weeks still

We have a list of important bugs to fix with achievements before we put them on TC. At this point, we have enough to keep the designers busy for the next week or so already, so adding a giant amount of feedback + bug reports on top of that doesn't help get them out any faster!

We are taking this process one step at a time. Every achievement is complete in some form, though there are also design changes that have yet to be implemented that are imperative to testing.

one week they say they are pushing for achievements hard and they are practially done. now its we want our designers to get feedback on other things instead.

so the other week they said achievements are delaying everything else. now its everything else is delaying achievements.

so now the list for this month.

in the next 2 weeks is gems (starktech brevik confirmed this on stream yesterday) reputation which is tied into the new raid aswell as gems by sound of it. team up revamp at end of month with she hulk and sunspot team up. and big ten event sometime this month. so achievements are probs second annivesary now

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, the bugs! :D

my bug poison is carrying over wooo :D

frost should join us for raid he never joins us

summary of crafter in new raid

10 of any molecule to get an atomtic molecule. This makes carrying around 5 molecules. (Not counting stacks of unstables.)

3 casings. This is now 8 items.

There's the Bannertech Security Grid. I don't know what this does but that's 8 items now. To craft this you need: gold wire, gold conduit, bannertech casing. 11 items.

Gold wire needs 3 blue rings, gold conduit needs 3 purple rings. 17 items.

Callipary array. 18 items.

To craft THAT you need a laser system, made up of 1 gold conduit and 1 gold wire. 19 items.

Quinjet Cloaking drive made up of 4 gold wires, 2 conduits and a casing. 20 items.

2 new serums which need 5 dynamic serums. 23 items.

Molecular Power Cell made up of a cosmic, gold wire and any 4 elements. 24 items.

Stark Powercube, 3 of each gold and a single casing. 25 items.

basically we know you want more stash tabs heres loads of shit = £££ or $$$$$$

these crafting stuff is also linked to reputation they are classed as crafting reputation quests. no other type has been mentioned.

remember when david said the reputation system will be fun and not tedious. hmmmmmm LOL

my bug poison is carrying over wooo :D

frost should join us for raid he never joins us

summary of crafter in new raid

basically we know you want more stash tabs heres loads of shit = £££ or $$$$$$

these crafting stuff is also linked to reputation they are classed as crafting reputation quests. no other type has been mentioned.

remember when david said the reputation system will be fun and not tedious. hmmmmmm LOL
So... the current 7 (or so)-item crafting system is 'improving' into a 25-item system?

Gaz, why?!

Dec

This is absolute fucking horse shit.

The exact same thing as last weekend. We're on sisters and constant disconnects.

Don't worry guys, I can keep playing.

drinking-bird-o.gif

antonz

Man I really love Franks review. Taking advantage of Midtown madness week to prestige Frank. MM is also so awesome for leveling pets.

Dec

We need to finish tomorrow some time so we don't lose the checkpoint.

I will be on the lookout for people from tonight and a time that works good for everyone.

Really good job though, damage was fantastic and all was super smooth.

Sblargh

Banned
I'll lead a Limited Edition-style revolt against this crafting system. I mean, man, the molecule stuff already is the worst part of their crafrting system, now it is worst + a bunch of stuff.

Sblargh

Banned
New raid seems fun from what I've been reading on the forums. This thread is good:

https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/179644/genosha-a-preview-all-3-fights/p1

1st boss seems to be a slightly more complex twins, with the rotating and stuff, but also adds that are vulnerable to specific attacks. (right now, two adds are vulnerable to AoEs and the other two to nothing, but this will probably change)

2nd boss seems to be a protect-the-civillians-and-also-the-nodes-and-all-at-the-same-time-please kind of deal, which is what a mechanic I expect more out of raids on this game. Something like monolith, but with a much heavier focus on the protection aspect.

And finally, former hotel doorman with skin issues super powered by bald lying father figure's brain, a bunch of stuff, a lot of mechanics, seems to be a good long fight with a bunch of different things going on for everyone involved, not just the superstars on the portal team.

Anyway, looking forward to it.

Gothos

10 of any molecule to get an atomtic molecule. This makes carrying around 5 molecules. (Not counting stacks of unstables.)

3 casings. This is now 8 items.

There's the Bannertech Security Grid. I don't know what this does but that's 8 items now. To craft this you need: gold wire, gold conduit, bannertech casing. 11 items.

Gold wire needs 3 blue rings, gold conduit needs 3 purple rings. 17 items.

Callipary array. 18 items.

To craft THAT you need a laser system, made up of 1 gold conduit and 1 gold wire. 19 items.

Quinjet Cloaking drive made up of 4 gold wires, 2 conduits and a casing. 20 items.

2 new serums which need 5 dynamic serums. 23 items.

Molecular Power Cell made up of a cosmic, gold wire and any 4 elements. 24 items.

Stark Powercube, 3 of each gold and a single casing. 25 items.

Hahahahah. Ridiculous. Maybe they should revamp the current crafting UI fisrt, which is hot f***ing garbage. I think it's time to stop giving them my money.

Ending motion comic from the new has two villains being friendly with the heroes.

Possibly soon to be playable?

Villains are
Sabertooth and Green Goblin

Not surprised - Ryolnir mentioned they were talking about playable
Goblin
, and
Sabretooth
seems like a low effort character alá Taskmaster.

Sblargh

Banned
Axis comics spoiler:

sabertooth is also a hero now on comics, thanks to axis, and it looks like he will stay that way.

Video is here if you want to check: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELyAdhEB33I

It's
Goblin, Skrull
doesn't wear purple like that. Also him shaking hands with
Spidey
is another clue.

Ah I watched the video on reddit last night. For some reason I thought someone in the comments mentioned
Super Skrull, but it was Goblin.

If you guys are feeling down about the performance of the game, just load up Diablo II, play for a half hour, and switch back to MH. It will feel amazing!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
the spoiler culture is ridiculous these days. There, I said it

also,
Sabretooth
is in Uncanny Avengers these days

Ah I watched the video on reddit last night. For some reason I thought someone in the comments mentioned
Super Skrull, but it was Goblin.

If you guys are feeling down about the performance of the game, just load up Diablo II, play for a half hour, and switch back to MH. It will feel amazing!

Well they've said
Super-Skrull
is definitely coming, they even said he won't be a 200 ES hero. lol

the spoiler culture is ridiculous these days. There, I said it

also,
Sabretooth
is in Uncanny Avengers these days

I agree, I really don't think these silly motion comics deserve this much care, but I'd rather do it than upset somebody who genuinely wanted to see it.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
team-up out perma. as they should. good man

Top Bottom