• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

KePoW

Banned
You know that's probably actually the fix. As I mentioned, the shortcut I made to the executable to bypass Steam doesn't have the issue, while launching through Steam does have the issue. The confusion is because I set admin permissions on the desktop shortcut to the executable rather than on the executable itself.

I think that's it but I'll check it out later.

Edit, false alarm, I did set the 64 bit exe to admin. Not the issue I guess.

only other suggestion I have is try turn off Steam Overlay for MH specifically (right click Properties in Steam game list)

Sblargh

Banned
Maybe the game just doesn't like you.

If I were a game and I didn't like someone, this is the kind of thing I would do to them.

Sblargh

Banned
They book each voice actor every two or so months for a 4 days session? It seems like a lot to me, but of course, I know nothing about how this works.

664FslS.jpg

Any recommendations for a replacement of the Feather?

Bearing in mind I don't have any top-tier artis sitting around (no GotK/Lizard/SCS/Hyde), so something 2nd-3rd tier I guess? Or is the Energy Damage on the Feather good enough around that tier?

Any recommendations for a replacement of the Feather?

Bearing in mind I don't have any top-tier artis sitting around (no GotK/Lizard/SCS/Hyde), so something 2nd-3rd tier I guess? Or is the Energy Damage on the Feather good enough around that tier?

Advanced Aim Robot Dispenser is in that bracket and probably a little better. A Magneto Was Right Tshirt would be better if you're ranged. Or Taskmaster'a Guide.

If you're not going to put in something like a GotK, a feather is probably fine until you can.

Advanced Aim Robot Dispenser is in that bracket and probably a little better. A Magneto Was Right Tshirt would be better if you're ranged. Or Taskmaster'a Guide.

If you're not going to put in something like a GotK, a feather is probably fine until you can.

Mostly melee, I think it's just Orb I'm using that's Ranged.

Ahh.. Tasky, didn't think of that one - I have about 4 of them too. Thanks.

Drayco21

Can't stand the head- it just looks completely out of place in this game. Like the 90's Rogue. Getting a real Mahvel 3 vibe from her screens though, so that's cool. Hopefully she's fun.

Spoit

so the cyberntics pets have a bug right now (who knows if its been happening since its introduction)

basically all the stats apart from the unique one are giving you there sats before you actually max them out.

https://forums.marvelheroes.com/dis...ined-before-the-affix-actually-unlocks#latest

so basically if you check what each color can give you and check your stats before and after you can see what it gives you and if it isnt what you want you can reroll it before you actually donate any blues greens etc

Anyone actually able to get this to work?

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
lol

BUG FIXES
Icy Arsenal was unintentionally dealing double damage with Weapon Focus (not shown on tooltip), which has been corrected.

Icy Arsenal now moves to targets when bound to Left Mouse Button.

Frost Nova's damage bonus versus Chilled targets now works as intended.

Frozen Blades no longer halts spirit regeneration as a Basic power.

Work of Art now halts spirit regeneration since it is not a Basic power. The 5 stacks of Chill functionality was removed previously when this power was altered from Iceman's Signature, and the tooltip has been corrected to reflect this.

Snowblower now has the Chill keyword and can no longer be used in hubs.

Construct Focus Ice Golem damage over time tooltip now shows correct amount of damage.

Glacial Wall damage now matches tooltip and explosion radius has been increased.

Ice Block cooldown icon in the buff window now correctly lasts 5 minutes.

Age of Icemen clones have collision with each other. Clone Impact damage now displayed on tooltip.

Iceman will no longer be able to slide during his Ice Block revive animation

X-Factor Bodysuit (slot 2 Unique) now boosts Weapon Focus stance as intended.

Only attributes that change will show on screen after relevant level up (instead of every attribute, every time).

She Hulks dark green hair would look much better if it was just straight black, IMO. It would look more natural and create a good contrast to her green skin.
A bigger, rounder ass would also be nicer on Gaz's version too :)

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
She Hulks dark green hair would look much better if it was just straight black, IMO. It would look more natural and create a good contrast to her green skin.
A bigger, rounder ass would also be nicer on Gaz's version too :)

holy shit fuck off already, literally no one cares what your wank fantasy version of the characters look like and that's all you ever post here. Go have a cry about it on the official forums and gtfo.

holy shit fuck off already, literally no one cares what your wank fantasy version of the characters look like and that's all you ever post here. Go have a cry about it on the official forums and gtfo.

Dont be a psycho. Put me on your ignore list if you dont want to read my opinions.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
hmm cant login because it says I need to patch, and steam isnt auto patching

edit: restarting steam worked. 700meg patch is quite hefty, is it just a bug fix patch?

Top Bottom