• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

I think one thing that make achievements stand out to me is the fact that they have potential to be really fun.
And cute little icons to unlock.

That Civ 5 achievement that was brought up earlier is a good example on how to make achievements interesting: Create situations that you normally wouldn't find yourself in, for instance.

If it's just dull "kill 1000 enemies" grinding, that's just boring. The same goes for achievements that require a massive stroke of luck in regards to RNG. For this game, it would be, say, requiring you to find a specific unique with a specific stat having a specific digit (idk, say Ghost Rider's slot 1 unique giving a +666 to health or something). Stuff like that is boring and uninteresting, as well.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
most achievements in marvel are going to be kill x stuff.

want that new shiny advanced ma wa right shirt. kill brotherhood 100 times in midtown (has anyone even seen them that much since new version)

want that gem of kurse your always farming kill him 200 times

theres another arti aswell advanced edge of infinity but no idea how that is unlocked.

everyone hero also has there own achievement for kill x things. ms marvel is 1000 brood.

there is lore achievements or other things like talking to the bully kid in xdfense

Dec

Reds seem fixed. Completed one just now with almost zero issues (one desynced surtur sword attack). Finished my 69 set finally.

Dayum Jenny...

614Tklb.png

any links frost

Sure, just gimme a few.

Spoit

One of these months I'll finally be able to red raid. Respeced my omegas, got my kill time down to 1:30, but survivability is the real issue

Dec

One of these months I'll finally be able to red raid. Respeced my omegas, got my kill time down to 1:30, but survivability is the real issue

You can red raid fine dude, what is your name in game? Just join us some time.

Reds aren't that much about damage in my experience, deaths are what cause failed encounters.

any links frost

Ok here you go:
Crushing Blows build
. For that melee itch.

For the Doom orb version you would want to put all your Crushing Blow points into the Orb as that's your main spender and max out her Sig instead of Uppercut. You don't get the Gamora passive as you have no melee attacks, so you can max out the She-Hulk steroid instead and get another passive of your choice. Get the Grenade artifact from the ARMOR vendor for this build if you choose to use it.

Might be the first character where I'll be swapping between costumes regularly. I love her regular costume and this one also looks gorgeous.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
woooow ace job on that Jen costume. pencil skirts all day erry day

I want to raid with you guys (green at least) but as Eurotrash y'all always raid at like 3AM and that's a bit too late for me.

Ploid 3.0

Dayum Jenny...

614Tklb.png

Sure, just gimme a few.

Oh crap, they did a good job at her lawyer suit, dang so I do kinda want the alt too. Decisions decisions, I'll have to see how good she is before I get a costume. I was supposed to play a lot of Jean buying her costume before her review and now I don't play her at all.

Not letting me paste into the Browser console. What am I doing wrong?

Edit: Looks like we'll be getting the Age of X Rogue and Colossus Origins costumes soon (this week?). Also more fortune cards!

store_boost_mysterycardstpatricks.png

I actually managed to get one of those keys and it seems like I can multiple. I have another one at least.

If anyone can't get one I can pm you and see if they work.

Ploid 3.0

How'd you get it to work?

I did what the instructions said. Open the page, Shift + Ctrl + J and pasted that pastbin text on the end of the text that was in the window that command summoned. After that I pressed enter and the code was on the new page.

First one worked and I got Black Panther (not dupe), It only works one time per account so I just stopped at 2. :(

Wouldn't be surprised if there was an exclusive Banshee team-up behind that St. Patty's card.

No idea. Only its name/icon was datamined and it actually looks like most of her powers are named after lawyers duties, even the ones that are not actually related to her IRL job.

I remember that there was this one fan-made moveset for her that solely used legal terms for basically every move, and iirc Doomsaw really liked it as well, so it's been used as an inspiration.

LuuKyK

Pmed you. It's a random hero box.

It worked! Thanks! :D

Edit: I got Thing! lmao The kepow curse is real. At least it is a hero I didnt own. I will wait for his review. :p

I remember that there was this one fan-made moveset for her that solely used legal terms for basically every move, and iirc Doomsaw really liked it as well, so it's been used as an inspiration.

They do hear fans suggestions a lot, so I guess it makes sense.

Lothars

I actually managed to get one of those keys and it seems like I can multiple. I have another one at least.

If anyone can't get one I can pm you and see if they work.
If you can get an extra one, I can't get it to work since I am at work and unable to access that page.

Indignate

So a new Wonder Woman costume got announced.

oh wait wrong game

It looks like a good version of the current Captain Marvel costume

I would have loved to get Thing. Don't have him plus I've heard decent things about him recently.

I ended up getting a SW dupe. It's been so long since I didn't get a dupe.

Top Bottom