• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
She hulk has a power called suprise witness it summons a random team up hero so it's different each use, it can summon ones yiu haven't unlocked its not her signnature or ultimate

It wont summon she hulk team up

Only thing missing on that image is the rng on +powers

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
I have balloons on brutal on Punisher simply because it amuses me for similar reasons. This may be even better.

I don't buy costumes, but I really love how that Rogue looks.
understatement of the century haha

I will literally give all the regulars in this thread $20 each if all the individual Achievements are working correctly. I'm not even joking
You aren't really going out on a limb there. The chance of you losing that bet are close to zero.

KePoW

Banned

good feature, that way I can stop visiting that shady marvel.info site

I believe that's where all the hacks are coming from

You aren't really going out on a limb there. The chance of you losing that bet are close to zero.

haha it's too bad that Gaz cannot make it a realistic goal

Is Pot of Gold still the same? I don't want to bother farming for it if it is. I had a few from last year and just ended up deleting them.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Is Pot of Gold still the same? I don't want to bother farming for it if it is. I had a few from last year and just ended up deleting them.

yup throw it in the fuckin garbage

also when the hell is that femPunisher enhanced costume out? Thought it was supposed to be with the rework, then the next patch? wth happened?

Cassius

Hey GAF, just got a question.

How many people can play this game together? Is there a party size limit and whatnot? Trying to convince my buddies to give this a shot since we can only have 4 in Diablo III.

Vecks

Hey GAF, just got a question.

How many people can play this game together? Is there a party size limit and whatnot? Trying to convince my buddies to give this a shot since we can only have 4 in Diablo III.

5 is the standard for most things. Story and terminals will fit 5. X-def is also 5. Raids are 10. Even if you aren't raiding, you can convert any party into a raid party to get a max of 10 (i don't think it works in terminals, but it might work in story or patrols), but you lose out on a lot of xp due to a penalty, so people usually only do that for quickly farming quests with high kill requirements.

And some areas you can go in with multiple parties, like the patrol areas.

Moondrop

Banned
Got Punisher to 60 (30 pre-52, 30 after). Probably the most fun ranged hero I've played so far. I really enjoyed the reload mechanic. I used a Tarthrower build supplemented with Submachine Guns. So many numbers.

As much as I like to play as Cap, I'm not enjoying the new rotation. For all the leaps it still feels awkward. I'll stick with the elegant simplicity of Juggernaut.

Next, either Silver Surfer or Magneto.

I will probably start Punishers orange prestige soon. I just finished Widows red one.
Im hoping Frank can still stab stuff with his combat knife. That used to be fun.

Dec

wrong game? everyone uses the same servers, there is no US/EU split

The ping is ass for you guys though is what he means?

I know Amir plays at 300+ ping at all times and I imagine it's just as bad for our Australian friends.

I would very probably not play the game if that was the case for me.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
The ping is ass for you guys though is what he means?

I know Amir plays at 300+ ping at all times and I imagine it's just as bad for our Australian friends.

I would very probably not play the game if that was the case for me.

ah my bad. hmm I never checked my ping actually, the game never felt particulary laggy (unless when servers are borked)

speaking of borked servers, we rag on Gaz a lot, but good LORD the EU heroes servers must have melted or something, because today most accounts are fucked. Levels reset, some people saying their accounts are wiped, etc. Im sure (I fucking hope) its fixable, but DAMN blizzard lol

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
so for about the last half hour the genosha raid was switched on for tc but they also fucked up and switched it on for live (we have the data already they just have to switch on the remote notification). so basically for a little while you could get extra eyes and hearts. they just fixed it :D

KePoW

Banned
so for about the last half hour the genosha raid was switched on for tc but they also fucked up and switched it on for live (we have the data already they just have to switch on the remote notification). so basically for a little while you could get extra eyes and hearts. they just fixed it :D

hahaha wtf never change Gaz

I got a behind the scenes tour of Gaz today. Their server room is looking good.

MNw2u4R.jpg

TmsgfKG.jpg

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
in other news that raid is on tc. but no one is testing it because theres over a 2minute delay between messages in chat on tc. this was a bug last week on there too

Ploid 3.0

Sure is! Brevik kept yelling at one of the engineers to pull the yellow wire. "The other yellow, idiot!"

They cheaped out on their server security. They should have went for a fancier print for the "Do not touch any of these wires" sign. It's easy to ignore it.

Moondrop

Banned
I was reading raid guides for Juggernaut and mine is in a pretty solid place, considering how casually I play. So now I'm actually gearing him properly with Stone of Jordan, cosmic insignia, upgraded gear levels (I had enough eyes for lvl66 recipes slots 1-4), story mission bonuses, etc.

But the story mode is repeatedly bugging on me. After defeating Malekith in the canals in Chapter 9, he disappears and I am told to "confront the defeated Malekith," but no cutscene or portal ensues. Also I traded in four uniques for relics and got Snakeroot four times in a row.

Dec

I was reading raid guides for Juggernaut and mine is in a pretty solid place, considering how casually I play. So now I'm actually gearing him properly with Stone of Jordan, cosmic insignia, upgraded gear levels (I had enough eyes for lvl66 recipes slots 1-4), story mission bonuses, etc.

But the story mode is repeatedly bugging on me. After defeating Malekith in the canals in Chapter 9, he disappears and I am told to "confront the defeated Malekith," but no cutscene or portal ensues. Also I traded in four uniques for relics and got Snakeroot four times in a row.

Try running away a screen or two distance, then coming back.

Dec

The fight is in a small, donut shaped room. I have to Bodyslide out.

It's definitely possible to leave and come back, but bodysliding would accomplish the same thing.

Edit: Oh you're referring to the second time you fight him in an instanced area, not the open world area (I've had it happen there before).

Moondrop

Banned
Ah, it's a dev-acknowledged bug on the forum. So it'll be fixed in time.

Anyway, this build should be plenty to run some green raids with y'all if I'm online at the right time.

Edit: Lol, found a small bug with crafting. So if I have two stacks of the same relics bound to two different characters in my inventory and I unbind one stack, then when you accept the result it's added to the stack still bound to the other character.

KePoW

Banned
I was reading raid guides for Juggernaut and mine is in a pretty solid place, considering how casually I play. So now I'm actually gearing him properly with Stone of Jordan, cosmic insignia, upgraded gear levels (I had enough eyes for lvl66 recipes slots 1-4), story mission bonuses, etc

lol Stone of Jordan?? is that a joke I'm missing, or a substitute name for an item haha

because Stone of Jordan is a Diablo item

lol Stone of Jordan?? is that a joke I'm missing, or a substitute name for an item haha

because Stone of Jordan is a Diablo item

It was put into the game in reference to the item from Diablo. I believe it mentions this in the tooltip but it has been a while since I looked at mine.

Top Bottom