• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

KePoW

Banned
Derailing is what makes this community so charming.

ur name always reminds of one caption in this famous gif

3yxHtJV.gif

Xevren

You can probably expect 1-5 if you play a bit during Big 10 from caches, you can farm the 500 stones it takes to buy one from the vendor in a few hours or cosmic terminal rushing.

If you want one sooner your only hopes are if you have 500 stones sitting around to get one from the vendor, or trade. They are 2 or 3 blessings I believe (leaning heavily towards 2).

Thanks for this post, and noted!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Oh cool big 10 starts today, bloodborne isn't out here until the 25th and I've cooled on Heroes so might do some actual playing during this.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
one of the events is fortune favors you which if i remember dring that event fortune cards are half price.

im expecting 15% more g as one of them

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
yes xdef isnt on odin schedule praise lord

Odins_week_PDT.jpg

As I said in the patch notes, they will return when we have revamped their reward structure both in general and to better fit these kind of events.

That would launch with the Cosmic X-Defense/Holo-Sim modes, which are a bit after Cosmic Midtown & Industry City Patrol.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Cosmic Midtown and ICP sound great but if every boss has Power Cosmic affixes in them I'm going to throw a giant baby shitfit

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
also stream later today with she hulk IW changes and maybe team up revamp show off.

if all goes well she hulk on tc weekend with midtown and icp cosmic

Yup. Patch notes: https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/182374/marvel-heroes-2015-1-41-patch-notes

That Mega Pack 3 is actually a really great deal, gat damn. Probably not for anyone in this thread, though. https://store.marvelheroes.com/wsstore_en_us/mega-pack-mk-iii.html

Considering I paid the same thing for each advance pack deluxe, that's a steal for that amount of heroes and all the other things.

Even if you have like 66% of the heroes on that list you're basically paying face value for the other 33%, with all the extras on top. It's a pretty good deal for people who already have a lot of stuff in the game, and it's an awesome deal for those who haven't built up their hero roster or haven't spent much money.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
hmm not sure, that's what I'm trying to figure out haha. Would seem krazy if it was

yes every event is on, and then starting tomorrow odin gets added in aswell.

right now a cosmic terminal is dropping normal cosmic event loot (caches etc) armor drives and etc patrick buffs still drop too so that adds even more stuff.

also with the odin event not only do you get odin chests every boss you kill has a chance of giving a bless by odin too.

thats why big ten is normally pretty insane. its even better now xdef isnt on the schedule

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
The login gift is pretty boss: 50 A.R.M.O.R. Research Drives, 30 Cosmic Worldstones, 30 Omega Files, 10 Odin Marks, 10 Eternity Splinters, 10 Cube Shards

Also, There are 5 days to play before Bloodborne (today, friday, weekend, monday) and I am a bit over 1500 omegas so I am totally getting dat coulson.

KePoW

Banned
yes every event is on, and then starting tomorrow odin gets added in aswell.

right now a cosmic terminal is dropping normal cosmic event loot (caches etc) armor drives and etc patrick buffs still drop too so that adds even more stuff.

also with the odin event not only do you get odin chests every boss you kill has a chance of giving a bless by odin too.

thats why big ten is normally pretty insane. its even better now xdef isnt on the schedule

wow thx, that sounds ridiculous then. I'll definitely play some and try to finish my cosmic Torch, he's in the 50s but haven't touched him in a while

KePoW

Banned
The login gift is pretty boss: 50 A.R.M.O.R. Research Drives, 30 Cosmic Worldstones, 30 Omega Files, 10 Odin Marks, 10 Eternity Splinters, 10 Cube Shards

Also, There are 5 days to play before Bloodborne (today, friday, weekend, monday) and I am a bit over 1500 omegas so I am totally getting dat coulson.

r u also playing that pillars game?

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Hell yeah, but that isn't out until Thursday.

Moondrop

Banned
I just bought Mega Pack 3 and Advanced Pack 2 together.

My favorite part of this game is leveling characters and experiencing the different design permutations. So now I get to do a lot of that for the near future.

KePoW

Banned
Well in the specific example of 28,750 G for $199.99, you are getting 15% more G from the 25,000G bundle, so the 25% is probably a mistake.

ok thx

also that Mega Pack is ridiculous deal

also from patch notes:

Unstable Molecules now stack to 99. Progress!

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
crimson boxes are dropping who knows if its intended they were dropping on tc aswell tho

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
yep crimson box is legit

Yep, @TheCosmicCupcake made some improvements to the Saint Patrick's Day loot and snuck them into Big Ten...

Didn't see anyone mention this, but according to that new pack in the store Doom's Future Foundation costume is his default. And here's the updated default Vision costume:

costume_vision_classic.jpg

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
yea saw it when patch was up but the pages wouldnt load.

his alt is his movie costume which looks fukcing amazing

also

Marvel-Heroes-Datamine-19.03.15-x5.png

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
where is the movie alt Vision? because that would actually be the first time we saw full Vision from the movie in that case

Rhaknar

It would've been posted by now if it was somewhere to be seen. You know that.

Also, how do you feel about the Doom default?

you know what. Unlike Magneto, I think ill use classic green (which I assume is the advance pack alt). He barely used his FF look to be honest, and while I would always use the FF one as a team up, I think ill go with green for playable. The white one is too...I dunno, plain. Looks weird, and like I said, he barely used it anyway

also this:

Marvel Heroes 2015 ‏@MMMSociety 3m3 minutes ago
Might as well go ahead and open a browser tab to http://bit.ly/1FFNLhC . At 4:00 PT, @Ryolnir's gonna give you your first look at She-Hulk!

also Brevik interview about launch vs now

I'm glad Vision's default is his classic costume, I'm not a big fan of most of his other costumes that I've seen.

Doom's default annoys me somewhat, he needs to be in green.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
same with magneto everyone knows him as red but he was good in the white costme

Rhaknar

I just realised the presale bundle confirms that Doom is indeed after Vision for late may/june.

Top Bottom