• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
infinate stash tabs in summer, and splinter costing stash tabs coming before then

The Hero Tokens from Cosmic Patrol Zones will be as rare as you would expect - along the lines of costume drops.

They are somewhat of a flavorful bonus more than anything, you won't be able to "farm" them and that's why it's not an issue that it's only 5 or 6 bosses.

also this is up on tc

WHqb.png

also holding alt when over any item now shows min/max rolls on tc

My internet died during red raid last night and it's still dead. Tried unplugging my modem and everything. Ugh...don't want to have to call comcast.

How will infinite stash tabs work? If they're infinite surely you only need one, that's less money for gaz.

Unless the name of them is just misleading (probably the case).

How will infinite stash tabs work? If they're infinite surely you only need one, that's less money for gaz.

Unless the name of them is just misleading (probably the case).

I think it just means you can keep buying more. Right now there are only 17 or 18 general STASH tabs, and no more to buy after that.

I think it just means you can keep buying more. Right now there are only 17 or 18 general STASH tabs, and no more to buy after that.

That makes a lot more sense than what I was going on about.

This isn't a big deal to me then since I manage with only a handful of stashes and generally keep my inventory in pretty good order.

KePoW

Banned
My Marvel Heroes gambling continues to go fairly well.

Did a 5x Cosmic Box thing bundle. It's getting dangerous since I now have over 50% of the heroes.

Two new heroes: Wolverine and Moon Knight (I think both are well liked?)
Two dupes: Hulk and Storm (who I'm currently leveling)
One costume: Colossus Classic

Also got a gargoyle looking pet thing so that's neat. And got three Eternity Potions which I was thinking of spending G on since they seem to be a cheap way to get Eternity Splinters/Random Hero Boxes.

Decided to do my first Costume Blender out of the rejects I didn't like from past Cosmic boxes. Traded in that Colossus Classic, Cable Classic, and Storm's default and got the Enhanced Kate Bishop for Hawkeye. Seems like a big win to me.

There's too much stuff that pops out during Big 10. Within 15 minutes my inventory is completely stacked with boxes that dropped in ICP. It's silly.

Edit: Oh, and got one of the Mardi Gras visual effects. Looks like color sparkles or something?

hey wobbleydazzer, nice score! especially on Kate

My internet died during red raid last night and it's still dead. Tried unplugging my modem and everything. Ugh...don't want to have to call comcast.

then how are you posting on GAF?? sound suspicious...u left us high & dry last night

then how are you posting on GAF?? sound suspicious...u left us high & dry last night

Space satellites that shoot rays into my portable talking box...I just fixed it. Unplugged EVERYTHING. I'm like 99% sure that the raid was actually what caused my internet to commit seppuku. It died the second the first mini-boss died on that first level.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Yea sorry to clarify infinite stash means buy many as u want

Straight from Brevik on the forums

I just wanted to update everyone on the Stash status.

We are still investigating the tech to make infinite stash tabs. Perhaps it can be done, perhaps it can't. We will have a better idea in a few months. We would hope to have it this summer, but no promises.

We have talked many times about customizing your stash tabs. Allowing you to move them, label them and change icons. There are all written "stories" (how we organize tasks) and work will happen on them in the future, but there are not set timelines. It is an often requested feature and as our stash tabs grow with each character we release, more and more needed.

As for splinter tabs, it would not mean all the tabs would be buy-able with splinters but perhaps a precious few. This is a very big debate internally and may never happen. It is often requested and as we introduce more and more items into the game, it may be something we are willing to do. We will see, but we don't have a "confirmed" on this yet.

Thanks all!

KePoW

Banned
I don't think they should make stash tabs buyable with splinters. They need to make money somehow and it's not necessary

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
I missed the raid last night? Boo!

I finished The Last of Us last night? Yay! Game of the Forever.

I finished it on PS4 a few days ago and I liked it way better than when it came out on PS3 for some reason. Great game.

I finished it on PS4 a few days ago and I liked it way better than when it came out on PS3 for some reason. Great game.

I wasn't even kidding when I called it my Game of Forever. I've been gaming since Pitfall on the Atari 2600 back in 1985. TLOU was the best single gaming experience I've ever had.

I told my wife that it's now my favorite video game of all time. Her response: "That's nice, honey." :p

Bloodborne broski

I'm going to ring that beckoning bell and we shall vanguish evil together.

Hello. Pretty sure you were on the other day when I hopped on as I think someone said something to you in chat. But I was only on for the daily rewards at the time so I dropped out fairly quickly. I'm starting to play a bit more when I log on so you'll catch me on again soon enough.

With that Kate Bishop that pretty much guarantees Hawkguy (girl?) will probably be my first that I prestige.

But Hawkeye is a very boring character in this game don't do that.

I thought he got some updates somewhat recently? Leveling him wasn't all that fun but I got fairly decent with him by the end. Guess maybe I was thinking about how Cyclops got his review after I finished leveling him and not Hawkeye.

I need to get some use out of that costume!

Indignate

Dec likes him, but he's also a Thor player so...

If you plan to go through with it with Kate, never ever ever use the taser arrows ever.

Like ever.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
for people who havent seen the achievement unlock visual

Achievements.png

DrBo42

Enjoying Iceman way more than I thought I would. But I'm pretty easy to please as long as the character has some good beams. Gimme da beams.

Big 10 Play with the Devs schedule:

Hey all! Here is the schedule for this weekend's Play With The Devs event, along with what you can ask about!

Don't forget, each dev has a unique code with a special gift...

SATURDAY
12PM PDT - @Doomsaw - Everything!
1PM PDT - @MichaelMayhem - New heroes, new enemies, hero reviews.
2PM PDT - @bentlegiant - New content, redoing old content, hydration.
3PM PDT - @Xarex - Everything!

SUNDAY
11AM PDT - @Ryolnir - Everything - best person to ask about costumes or story stuff.
12PM PDT - @TheCosmicCupcake - Loot! Items! Events!
1PM PDT - @KingBacon - Programming! AI! Thor!
2PM PDT - @amthua - Raids! Items! Sports!
3PM PDT - @PsiLocke - PvP! Balance! Psylocke statues!

Top Bottom