• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
hmmmm i guess its pretty much confirmed

@Doomsaw said:
I bet we can get Wesley to work for us...

regarding wesley snipes voicing blade

inky

haha well it is compared to 17 years ago

54780795.jpg

He's got you there Xev

Xevren

54780795.jpg

He's got you there Xev

I have been trumped.

I'll still really surprised if they can get Snipes, unless he's more humble now which is possible after prison. I still laugh when I hear his name after hearing all the crap going on with him during Blade 3 (which was ass).

Var

I just started playing this again recently and it seems like it is miles better than when it launched. That MK 3 Mega Pack is starting to tempt me....

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
36...fuck I'm old

Welp at least you guys will shower me with heroes and team ups and shit. Wait I have everything

Fuck

Dec

Hey all, our ops team made a change to the database. Let me know if you continue to have issues, it's looking good now.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
I just started playing this again recently and it seems like it is miles better than when it launched. That MK 3 Mega Pack is starting to tempt me....

If there's any chance this is a game you're gonna be way into, the Mega Pack is absolutely the best value anything they've ever done by a country mile. You know yourself best, so use your best judgement, but I'm saying if you're still gonna be playing this in a few months and you didn't get it, it'd be a bummer imo.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Happy Birthday, old man. Still younger
and less racist
than Kepow.

Mid-30s Marvel Heroes going strong.

its also, and no joke, my dogs birthday (well one of my dogs)

that bro-canine connection

also thanks. and thanks to adawg for the st.patrick's fortune card lol :D

Drayco21

I had a lawn...and I grew up in the desert. MURICA.

giphy.gif

I pity the communists from the parts of the world god doesn't pay attention to anymore who will never know the joys of having a lawn, and then not doing anything with it as it grows out of control because we spend all our time playing video games.

844124e21c8e854879678604ba1e744f.gif

I'm 19, I didn't realize how much older all of you are than I am.

FeD.nL

its also, and no joke, my dogs birthday (well one of my dogs)

that bro-canine connection

also thanks. and thanks to adawg for the st.patrick's fortune card lol :D

Happy Birthday to you and your dog :D.

Also i'm in love with Rogue again, finally got her the doop runeword and Power Cosmic, should have done that a lot sooner.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I'm still 29! I don't know how you guys can live on your mid-30s. Luckily it is a long time until I'm there.

I turn 30 in a couple of months. I am already tumbling down a bottomless pit of despair just thinking about it

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
in regards to content of patch this week

She-Hulk and Invisible Woman changes. Roll range likely. New raid has changes coming, so not this week. Cosmic Patrols, not clear yet.

i feel like the hype around she hulk is pretty meh but then i thought that ages ago

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
i feel like the hype around she hulk is pretty meh but then i thought that ages ago

I think she's just sandwiched in between heroes that people are generally more excited for. There was a lot of hype for Iceman, and both Vision and Doom are certainly going to be big hits from a popularity standpoint/

Rhaknar

the most stacked week ever for games I play between MH with she hulk, Heroes of the Storm with Sylvannas and the new map, and of course, Bloodborne. Oh, and Pillars of Eternity on the 26th too because the week wasnt stacked enough I guess

Top Bottom