• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
I like how this thread is normally pretty active but presumably we're all too busy farming the shit out of Odin's bounty to post now

Just opened that FC that the Doomsaw code gives you.

Every time I get a FC mark 2 I think I'm going to get Spidey Noir from it.

It's never going to happen...

KePoW

Banned
Nice. The changes coming to Sue look pretty good, so you got her at a good time.

I actually hope they don't change her flow or graphics on powers too much, I like how she plays already

They just need to straight increase the damage numbers, that's all

I actually hope they don't change her flow or graphics on powers too much, I like how she plays already

They just need to straight increase the damage numbers, that's all

Her general gameplay flow is still there, but how you get your damage is more logical, consistent, and powerful. She also got some nice utility buffs, and some decent build options. You should still be happy with her.

KePoW

Banned
Her general gameplay flow is still there, but how you get your damage is more logical, consistent, and powerful. She also got some nice utility buffs, and some decent build options. You should still be happy with her.

Cool sounds good!

I forget the name of the build I use, but it's fun. You basically run in and smash the ground with an AOE that's always buffed to do double damage or something, with an insta-cast invisibility. Then you have seeker orbs and a single-target power. Plus her sig also does a lot of AOE damage when you need it

Also you never run out of spirit because that first AOE power gives you a bunch every time

And the powers look really cool visually

Sblargh

Banned
What's up with Brevik and cows anyway? I get it there was a cow level on diablo, but it seems to verge on an obsession at this point.

Moondrop

Banned
My Sue Summoner build has been nerfed into oblivion. RIP

Before the Crusher allowed me to perpetually summon three gigantic spiked maces that rained down 200k brutals all around.

Now on test center it has no summon affix, it summons all three at once and they do aoe damage per second, then they all disappear on a long cooldown.

My Sue is retired and I'm going to unbind what I can. Sad day.

Edit: ok, I've begged on the forums. That's all I can do.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.

Before the Crusher allowed me to perpetually summon three gigantic spiked maces that rained down 200k brutals all around.

Now on test center it has no summon affix, it summons all three at once and they do aoe damage per second, then they all disappear on a long cooldown.

that makes me sad, I didnt use summon gear (like come on dude for 1 spell?) but I loved those things

You actually made a build around the power with the most horrid A.I. in the game? It baffles me that people liked the old Crusher (in practice, not just the idea of it).

the raid devs must feel like shit literally no one has posted in the raids on tc.

i think everyone got turned off by the amount of crafting shit

Nobody is bothering with raids because they're smart enough to make use of the Big 10 weekend. It's a bad time for testing.

Hopped on to get the fortune card doing ICP and ended up getting the Mk III Mega Pack. Guess I'm in deep.

I'm still just chipping away at it for now as I'm largely waiting for achievements to be implemented before diving deeper. Storm keeps gaining a couple levels a day doing ICP and a quick Clover buff run so that's been a nice way to spend a short but of time in the game daily.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
so they stealth nerfed iceman's construct focus on tc.

cant have 100% uptime anymore cooldown is 10 seconds duration 5 seconds

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
so they stealth nerfed iceman's construct focus on tc.

cant have 100% uptime anymore cooldown is 10 seconds duration 5 seconds

wait what? lol welp thats me done with Iceman then

edit: wait do you mean the aura thing they get swirling around them? if so thats fine. well not fine, but that doesnt kill the hero for me. I thought you meant you cant have the golems up 100% of the time

Wallach

wait what? lol welp thats me done with Iceman then

edit: wait do you mean the aura thing they get swirling around them? if so thats fine. well not fine, but that doesnt kill the hero for me. I thought you meant you cant have the golems up 100% of the time

It's their DoT aura.

Rhaknar

new code: Moarloots

courtesy of Dec in guild chat since he hates gaf

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Banhammer = Uncanny Fortune Card

MoarLoots = Sweet Candy Rush Boost

BaconsTheBest = Special Item Find Boost - 2 Hours

also

Our goal is to have hero #11 be some version of Ant-Man, but we need to carefully work with Marvel and the internal design team determine which version is best and if we want to do the "other" version in the future.

Our goal is to have Hero #12 be someone that the community picks from a small list, but we need Marvel to sign off on the design concepts for everyone on that small list, in case they win.

Sblargh

Banned
All the ant-men have the same powers, even if they have vastly different personalities. I say one character, 4 enhanced costumes (Hank Pym, Scott Lang, the creepy dude whose name I don't remember and Stature)

Rhaknar

All the ant-men have the same powers, even if they have vastly different personalities. I say one character, 4 enhanced costumes (Hank Pym, Scott Lang, the creepy dude whose name I don't remember and Stature)

and only 2 matter anyway

Sblargh

Banned
and only 2 matter anyway

Cassie Lang matters! ...I think... honestly, I don't even know how she came back to life. One minute her death is the focus point of Scott Lang's life, then his own series starts and *poof*, she's there, going to school and stuff.

Top Bottom