• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Vecks

Best team-up character for Psylocke/Venom and Spiderman? Was thinking about going with Draxx.

Is Drax the melee one? I think he'd be okay, but Psylocke is not pure melee. Even if you go for a melee build, her signature is ranged, and her ultimate is an area attack.

Wrong.
The right answer is, and always will be, Agent Coulson.

He is great, but not someone you can just "get."

IMO:
Falcon (who has the same passive stat boost as Coulson) and Firestar generally are good team-ups to use, for anybody.
Spider-Woman is great for Venom. Spider-Man is, funnily enough, pretty good for Spider-Man. Both also benefit pretty well from Deadpool Kid. For Psylocke I recommend Doom or Arachne if you have them, if not just use the "generally good" ones.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Domino is good for everyone and pretty cheap, so never a bad option.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Also, there is a great Cable sale going on right now- every single Cable-related item (hero, his stash, costumes) are 250G each.

I don't even play the dude much but at this price I may as well get him a cool costume.

Cable is kinda bad until lv40 then he kicks in. He's still not anywhere near the top of the heroes roster but he gets so much better then.

You just place all your dots then stay out of the damage. I like his playstyle (have him at blue prestige) but I could certainly understand if he isn't everyone's cup of tea.

Xevren

Depending on when it is I would like to join too. Still have yet to be in a raid that has actually finished, always seem to join some and shit just gets buggy!

I find Cable to be one of the most pleasant characters to play. He's not super hype exciting, but he's also not dull as fuck like pre-review Punisher or Deadpool.

Cable was one of the most boring characters for me to play. His gun attacks lack any sense of impact or power for me (except the sniper rifle one). I have found Cables and Rockets "cone of light" gun attacks to be the most underwhelming in the game. They are just so... bleh.
If I prestige him again, pre-review, Im planning to use the Hellfire ammo Unique in the hopes that setting enemies on fire when I shoot them, will make him more fun. I think it will.
I want Cable to be fun because he is such a cool looking character. He has one of the best looking default outfits in the game too.

Drayco21

Is the cosmic Midtown update finally going to be the one that lets me solo queue into it like they said we'd be able to do way back when ICP launched? Could really use that.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Can he let us know what's going to be broken ahead of time?

413.gif

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Remember when Frost talked about new or changed characters, about their new moves and whatnot... remember when Frost was cool?

Remember when Frost talked about new or changed characters, about their new moves and whatnot... remember when Frost was cool?

Two things. First, I'm always cool. And since I'm playing Iceman, I'm as cool as can be. Second, they've been really slow about putting out updates for IW and She Hulk, and I've just been waiting for their near final releases to test because Big 10 has me so occupied. So far She Hulk has been a massive disappointment as they basically made her a clone of Luke Cage. I've been hesitant to say anything about her in hopes there would be a big change, but who knows if that's coming at this point. IW hasn't really changed too much, so there isn't much to say there. There's more logic in her trees and how the attacks function together, but she's very much the same character.

Rhaknar

That entire block of text was disapointing Thanks ObamaFrost

That entire block of text was disapointing Thanks ObamaFrost

You asked. It's not a very exciting patch at all character-wise (IMO. I'm sure some will love it). I just took a gander at the TC forums and it's mostly negative feelings on IW. One of the main IW players I usually see around is saying his damage has actually gone down.

Dec

One of these months I'll finally be able to try a red raid

I have you on my friends list to pull from if we can't fill out a raid with just SG people but we actually had 12 or so people that wanted to raid tonight so no space!

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
been a bug on tc for the last two patches yesterday and two days ago (the relevant patches) where quite alot of people cannot log in to tc says invalid password even though its fine on live. ive had the same issue and i havent been able to test anything.

lets see if it makes it over to live.

also for the cosmic patrols they added vapor said something along the lines of this for where they are heading with heroes and how they are balancing these patrols

If 100% is 2 million dps (38s), around their goal line for new heroes and reviews. 70% (cosmic patrols) would be around 1.2 million dps (65s)

and frost i said since they announced she hulk combo system she would feel like a newely reviewed luke cage with different visuals.

Sblargh

Banned
This talk of She Hulk and Luke Cage makes me think that Marvel really should make a push to include her as a Marvel Knights street-level kind of hero.

Which kind of happens, I guess, but... hum. She should hang out with spider-man more often.

Anoregon

I beat the 2nd boss in Bloodborne last night but tonight is PILLARS OF ETERNITY!!!

I even forgot to do the 5 ICP rounds for a free fortune card last night. Shameful.

KePoW

Banned
been a bug on tc for the last two patches yesterday and two days ago (the relevant patches) where quite alot of people cannot log in to tc says invalid password even though its fine on live. ive had the same issue and i havent been able to test anything.

lets see if it makes it over to live

lol great...

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Bloodborne is so fkkn good, y'all

Still got roped into the raid last night until 4AM lol, first time doing Red, was pretty easy once I got the pattern down on Sisters. Also like 130 files until I can finally get Coulson, I hadn't been diligent about them files at all until this event.

Coming up on 1200 hours played, geez. Except WoW, which I spread out over a decade, I'm not sure I've ever played a game this much.

Top Bottom