• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Indignate

YES! This gives me the chance to use the buffed exp for Shulkie and IW.

*Goes back to farming Omegas*

The whole point is that they're not coming out tomorrow as planned anymore.

Everything stops when their patch drops.

Hey all!

Just wanted to give you an update on this week's patch.

Due to the number of major bug fixes that are going in today, we are deciding to hold until very early next week to publish She-Hulk, the Invisible Woman update, and Cosmic Midtown Patrol/Industry City Patrol.

But what does this mean for Big Ten? Well. We said it'd be on until the patch... and so it will be.

We will be leaving the sales and events live until we patch (currently shooting for Monday morning at 6AM PDT).

However! We will be capping the Omega XP bonus at tomorrow's 216% XP bonus! We love you very much, but we can't in good consciousness go higher than this. That's crazy.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
No Indignate snark about heroes being delayed... it's like I don't know who you are any more man :(

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
im off saturday sunday and monday seems like that was timed well lol

dat tc bug

LXvxaDP.png

Ploid 3.0

I was so looking forward to She Hulk all week. Oh well, been playing Diablo 3 lately thanks to it being $20 for the expansion. They did a good job with the seasons and adventure mode, but now I feel like I'm getting tired of it.

I really should try to get some omegas. I'm nowhere near cap.

FeD.nL

Damn got Dutch Comic-Con tomorrow, but did get a (badly rolled) GoK today out of my first Crimson this week. Still sunday is omega farming day.

And didn't they have a 250% xp buff last year?

Damn got Dutch Comic-Con tomorrow, but did get a (badly rolled) GoK today out of my first Crimson this week. Still sunday is omega farming day.

Maybe when they goofed something up. I know a couple times either due to a delay or a bug they increased xp, I remember a couple in the 150-200 range.

Vecks

Can't seem to get anything good from these fortune cards. I think the only useful thing I got was an eternity splinter boost.

They had greatly increased the experience needed for Omega points so they were countering that.

They're bringing Odin's stuff back.

Yo! Shame I'm working all weekend. This is an incredible time to farm.

Whenever I get Crimson Boxes, I only ever get Kingpin's Jacket. I'm serious. I had 4 or 5 Crimson Boxes so far, and all of them were the jacket. :(

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
03/26/15 Genosha Raid Crafting system Update from Mr. B's stream. The crafting system in that raid is changing from what it is currently. "There was a lot of feedback on that, that was, people were kind of unhappy that there were so many materials. That was not really the design intent, and there was some miscommunication. Anyhow, it's changing. There will still be stuff to collect and do and what not, but it's on a much different scale, and anyway... it's very different than it was there right now."

dam fucking right get that bullshit out of here

i mean da fuck lol

BmRmTSX.png

Drayco21

Gambit makes this game worse retroactively just being in it. I wish I could hate a character out of existence. Sure, bring on more costumes for me to pull from the blender, I was getting tired of pulling 90's trenchcoat Gambit all the time.

Gambit makes this game worse retroactively just being in it. I wish I could hate a character out of existence. Sure, bring on more costumes for me to pull from the blender, I was getting tired of pulling 90's trenchcoat Gambit all the time.

It's funny that you hate on Gambit yet love Kaine who is essentially Spider-man Gambit-ified except worse.

Vecks

Did some costume blending. Sacrificed many costumes for nothing but disappointment. Several dupes later, I ended up with Pirate Deadpool. Not a fan of Deadpool, but it's an enhanced, so might as well keep it. Thinking of giving him another go. Maybe the costume will help make leveling a bit more fun.

Ploid 3.0

Can't seem to get anything good from these fortune cards. I think the only useful thing I got was an eternity splinter boost.

I just got a Days of Future's Past Wolverine, and promptly turned it, Thunderbolt, and some Captain America costume into the Purple Magneto costume. I really liked the white Magneto costume but why not, at least I have a chance of playing him since I really enjoy his style.

Typing this made me realize I will end up dropping She Hulk at 60 since I don't like Widow, Daredevil, and Luke Cage.

Edit: I also ended up with Pirate Deadpool, and liked him a bit, but even Pirate Deadpool too fell victim to my costume blending addiction.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
4 clover buffs today and 3 gave crimson box.

spider clone,lizard and advancec cricled of c

so my haul from this event is from crimson boxes are
essence of dread
mag shirt
advanced circlet of c
x2 lizard formula
gem of kursed
sacred gorilla neck
x2 mental focus headband

and a doomsday chair when i traded in for blue box

DrBo42

4 clover buffs today and 3 gave crimson box.

spider clone,lizard and advancec cricled of c

so my haul from this event is from crimson boxes are
essence of dread
mag shirt
advanced circlet of c
x2 lizard formula
gem of kursed
sacred gorilla neck
x2 mental focus headband

and a doomsday chair when i traded in for blue box

More like Queen of RNG. Wish I had half that luck.

Top Bottom