• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Ploid 3.0

ibn5SXEhzfYBy6.gif

Hah I forgot this gaffer's name. Cool guy.

"I'm gonna eat yo' braaiiiiins, Spider-Maaaan!" Yeah, no.

That's just Mac Gargan Venom. Brock Venom (whom we are going to get) is not like that, and neither is Agent Venom (who'll be a unique character).
The only way we'll get that is if we have Gargan Venom show up as Enhanced.

I always thought that doll was Eddie Brock. In fact, I'm 90% sure it is. I'll have to dig through some of my old long boxes downstairs, but I'm fairly certain that Venom was always that annoying/trollish.

Drayco21

I always thought that doll was Eddie Brock. In fact, I'm 90% sure it is. I'll have to dig through some of my old long boxes downstairs, but I'm fairly certain that Venom was always that annoying/trollish.

Gargan didn't become Venom until the 2000's, it's Brock. Eddie's characterization has been all over the map.

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member

Ya it's from '91. Definitely Brock.

Gargan didn't become Venom until the 2000's, it's Brock. Eddie's characterization has been all over the map.

Yeah, it has been, but Brock in the late 90s/early 2000s (until Gargan got the symbiote) was actually quite agreeable. That is why they gave it to Gargan in the first place, to turn Venom back into "imma eet ur bwainz" mode.

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member
I figure they'll go the Lethal Protector route (which I hated). Instead of brains he'll be screaming about the innocents.

Drayco21

I figure they'll go the Lethal Protector route (which I hated). Instead of brains he'll be screaming about the innocents.

I want to say Lethal Protector has been name-dropped by the devs when talking about Venom's justification for being playable, so it sounds like it.

I just want 90's cartoon delusion trucker Eddie.

They're likely going to make an amalgam of Lethal Protector, general late Brock Venom and Anti-Venom (i.e. him trying to eradicate symbiotes). I don't think they're gonna go full early Venom, even though I do imagine they might put in some quotes referring to that era of his.

I want to say Lethal Protector has been name-dropped by the devs when talking about Venom's justification for being playable, so it sounds like it.

I just want 90's cartoon delusion trucker Eddie.

tumblr_lnyijowaeq1qf5t75o1_400.gif

Volimar

Wasp as a team up seems like the biggest no brainer ever. If she doesn't say "Hey! Listen!" I will have completeley lost faith in Gazillion.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
aparently Havok is the next team up...I dont know if that means after Wasp, or the actual next and he is being stealth released this month with Nova and Wasp would be next month with juggernaut

aparently Havok is the next team up...I dont know if that means after Wasp, or the actual next and he is being stealth released this month with Nova and Wasp would be next month with juggernaut

After Wasp. Though releasing Havok along with Cyke's 52R would've made more sense.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
seriously considering buying a second 970...fuck >_<

for someone that 90% of the time only plays Marvel (although that of course, will change eventually, im sure the burn will return soon enough) that seems like a huge waste, but at the same time, since im getting the new rig, i kinda feel like going all out. Stupid brain, stop teasing me, leave me alone!

KePoW

Banned
seriously considering buying a second 970...fuck >_<

for someone that 90% of the time only plays Marvel (although that of course, will change eventually, im sure the burn will return soon enough) that seems like a huge waste, but at the same time, since im getting the new rig, i kinda feel like going all out. Stupid brain, stop teasing me, leave me alone!

lol that's unnecessary for now, 970 will be plenty unless you want 4k rez

you can always get another 970 anytime later

Rhaknar

lol that's unnecessary for now, 970 will be plenty unless you want 4k rez

you can always get another 970 anytime later

thats what I said 4 years ago with my 580, and you know what...I never got another. In fact, I never did anything to my computer, like I never do, because im a lazy fuck.

thats another reason Im considering a second 970, to get it all out of the way now. Thats why im getting 16gb ram in fact, when 8 is probably enough

Lord Phol

Skrulls ships and Richard makes me go hnnnng!
And nah don't get the 970, wait for the new cards with 6 or 8GB VRAM.

DrAg0nBoY

The last day of the Omega event is just awesome. Got Emma from level 1 to level 37 in 2 hours.

And I can't wait for the MM event. I do hope that uniques will be dropping much more than they are now. Need some level 60 gear for Star-Lord.

Lord Phol

The last day of the Omega event is just awesome. Got Emma from level 1 to level 37 in 2 hours.

And I can't wait for the MM event. I do hope that uniques will be dropping much more than they are now. Need some level 60 gear for Star-Lord.

Totally forgot about the experience boost, should level up some heroes but I've been busy in Mordor. Hope I still get a chance when I get home later today.

Moondrop

Banned
Omega event is on for an eighth consecutive day. I appreciate the XP and all, but I want to stop playing. That Coulson hook though.

Omega is my favorite event for leveling and not being rushed to play none stop in order to maximize rewards. I'm gonna pop some pots tonight, finish 60ing my Daredevil and then use the remaining time to power level Hawkeye,
so I can minimize my time spent using such a boring character >_>.

I hope the drops are nice for MM week. If so, it's a good follow up to Omega. Level up super fast one week, gear your new 60s out the next.

Omega event is on for an eighth consecutive day. I appreciate the XP and all, but I want to stop playing. That Coulson hook though.
Everyone who's done the full 100 a day will be able to get him on day 5 of the next event. I wonder if they will pull a new carrot out at that time or leave it be for, much, smaller grinds towards the boxes and whatnot.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I'm not all that interested in Nova, so I've decided that I'll buy him only if I random a Richard costume out of the blender.

Rhaknar

Omega is my favorite event for leveling and not being rushed to play none stop in order to maximize rewards. I'm gonna pop some pots tonight, finish 60ing my Daredevil and then use the remaining time to power level Hawkeye,
so I can minimize my time spent using such a boring character >_>.

I hope the drops are nice for MM week. If so, it's a good follow up to Omega. Level up super fast one week, gear your new 60s out the next.

Everyone who's done the full 100 a day will be able to get him on day 5 of the next event. I wonder if they will pull a new carrot out at that time or leave it be for, much, smaller grinds towards the boxes and whatnot.

they didnt this time, why would they next time? this wasnt the first omega event

Xenocthul

Ryolnir confirmed they are making an updated Juggernaut model and that they're just using his old boss model in order to play test him before the new model is finished.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Ryolnir confirmed they are making an updated Juggernaut model and that they're just using his old boss model in order to play test him before the new model is finished.

ya i made that thread :D

Lord Phol

Dayum, grats Rhak, I bow to your leveling skils!
It's now that the real game begins.. cosmic prestiging with KePow!

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
well the 172% buff for omega is live now so get to it :p

Rhaknar

Im never prestiging, I dont understand why anyone would. the whole point of leveling the characters is so I can play whoever I want at 60 at any time, why would I ever reset it

the only reason I would do it would be for the pet, and even then I would sooner just buy one with Gs

inky

I'mma send you my login details Rhak, that way you can get the feeling of leveling up again without having to prestige =D

Rhaknar

I'mma send you my login details Rhak, that way you can get the feeling of leveling up again without having to prestige =D

you mean the "im going to stick this pencil through my eye" feeling I got with Punisher the last 2 days? no thank you

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Im never prestiging, I dont understand why anyone would. the whole point of leveling the characters is so I can play whoever I want at 60 at any time, why would I ever reset it

the only reason I would do it would be for the pet, and even then I would sooner just buy one with Gs

Some people just like seeing bars fill up.

I've come to not mind prestiging. It's like getting reacquainted with a character I haven't played for a while.

And I've gotten Star-Lord's movie costume and Mr F's Future Foundation costume out of it. (Now I just need Star-Lord or Mr Fantastic)

(Also, otherwise they can't use green iron buddy that has +8% health, 40 spirit and +3 fighting.)

Top Bottom